Admit it, you rooted for him to execute the wife and the kids

Admit it, you rooted for him to execute the wife and the kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5UwKqzzV8
youtube.com/watch?v=7RXhrAE77O0&ab_channel=tarsitrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course I did. Gotta snub that shit at the roots.

damn right

Good soundtrack, that movie

Didn't it win best original score? Johnson and Johnson is a good composer.

Of course. Faggot was acting all smug and superior thinking at most only him was gonna die but had to watch his kids' heads blow up in front of him

In addition to the above statements, Benicio is high grade, max satisfaction Operator #1

>tfw want a Benicio-led sequel but know it probably won't be on par with Sicario

yeah I was pissed that the dad still thought he could talk himself out of the situation by bringing up the daughter as "nothing personal"

Who didn't?

This movie is so comfy, but at the same time unsettling
Why is that?

>kids should be allowed to exist when they belong to a shit genetic line

The only ones who get upset over dead kids are women. And they are upset over everything.

Of course it won't the thing that made Sicario great was the intensity of the movie and how the viewers were just guessing and didn't know what the actual fuck was going on. The sequel we already know who he is what he does and why he does all that shit. The suspense is already dead its' just another action movie now

its quiet. The atmosphere and visuals make it comfy, actual events are extremely unsettling

Its all based on real life stuff my dude. Worse shit than the movie happens all the time.

I don't know about comfy. It was like having a constant low level of stress through the whole movie. There was so much tension.

>he doesn't know we're getting a movie about his character

O P E R A T O R
P
E
R
A
T
O
R

Dennis is pretty alright

Soldado?

Was it rape?

it's a fucking crime how he just disappears forty minutes into the movie

But no really what the fuck happened here?

B O N E R

The law would say it was.

Power stance to intimidate the prisoner.

Comfy?

Dennis used the "Ambiguity will make them imagine horrible shit far worse than what he could get with showing in a mainstream movie" technique

>rythmic grunting and breathing sounds as the cam holds on the jug and drain.

All signs point to some form of rape.

I hope so

If the director doesn't dip then I still have hopes for the sequel to be at least good, but Iktfb

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5UwKqzzV8

great scene

Obviously. I'm savvy enough to know that leaving them alive just means they grow up with a chip on their shoulder and a lust for revenge. There's a reason why when ancient kingdoms went to war and conquered each other, the victory would either have to kill the opponent royal family, or if they submitted, they'd take their children and basically hold them hostage.

Because nobody dies but the bad guy. Pretty much like a Disney film.

>Johnson and Johnson

yeah

I think he waterboarded the guy.

I never heard of a man using a jug of water to rape.

I not only rooted, I cheered out loud in the theater.

Tacticool

He dragged a big water cooler jug in with him so probably waterboarded the shit out of him. Probably would rather get the Del Toro salami than be waterboarded desu.

Lol that kid gets shot in a webm. See it frequently in rekt threads on /gif/

w-what does waterboarding feel like?

Like drowning except you don't die.

you could probably do it yourself by sticking your head underneath the bathtub faucet or getting a hose

It's not so bad

Different director but same writer

>main character was a one-off side character to someone else's Steven Seagal action movie
Pretty funny

What the fuck was his problem?

That he knew to become a drug kingpin he had to be a savage motherfucker
But such methods come with their fair share of revenges and conflicts
His problem was thinking it couldn't happen to him or his family in their castle

he is literally me, so yeah

>"Ahora vas a conocer a Dios"
That scene was awesome

Showing him how America works

When you're in the shower tilt your face up at the showerhead and put a handtowel on your face and try to breathe.
DIY Waterboarding simulator.

villabova is just a good director, pal

Eye for an eye.

Go big or go home

Makes the whole world blind

Americans don't really get killed a lot in real life situations like this. That's what I liked about The Wire, I only remember 1 cop dying and it was to friendly fire.!

>But no really what the fuck happened here?

wasn't much of a castle

nigger should have two 30 foot barbed wire walls surrounded by cameras and sensors and with an army standing by

not like he couldn't afford it

I'm watching this right now just got past

this part. would the cartel really be dumb enough to sit in their cars with guns and just jump out and stare at the fucking officers like in this scene?

I grew up in San Diego and I saw this coming from a mile away. I guess if you don't live on the border you don't know just how fucked the drug business is.

Isabella Moner is playing the daughter of a cartel member. It's literally the part she was born to play

>His problem was thinking it couldn't happen to him or his family in their castle
Did you read the post?

I tried it. I couldn't last more than like 10 seconds. It's horrible. You literally feel trapped, drowning but the death never comes.

STFU, I live near SDSU it's fine you faggot

>your daughter will be defiled by twenty men
Let's hope some good scenes happen

why did he age so great, while brad pitt aged so poorly?

He's beyond legendary. I'm going to go as far as to say that he's the best classical composer alive right now.

But the Sicario soundtrack? I barely noticed it. I was surprised to see that he made it during the end credits as it was completely unremarkable.

At least the kids were at that point clearly innocent. You cannot defend killing them "preemptively" as it was not a given that they would turn out like the animal that fathered them.

But I know you people are just LARPing as edgy sociopaths and don't actually think that.

The world means nothing to me without my family.

those guys were just bait so the guy disguised as policia could swoop in

they would've die before they got out of the car

they are very outclassed since mexican gangsters arent really a match for Delta Force

His wife didn't adopt the UN

>don't get an education because live in shitty favela slum
>raised pretty much around and by mexican gangsters, gangster rap and gangster culture
>be fucking stupid and aggressive
Yeah they would be fucking dumb enough. Most cartel members are thugs, not operators

There's a ton of videos out there of gangsters trying to draw on police officers who outnumber them and already have guns trained on them

That's not eye for an eye, that's vicarious punishment. As in, clearly unjust and unethical.

That's why you don't do eye for an eye, you do two eyes for an eye (preferably not literally). When punishing or retaliating there has to be some sort of escalation because otherwise you're just trading one injury for the other, thus implying that the original injury was not an offense in the first place.

>I grew up in San Diego

>yo, dawgs, I seen some shit

Still, two (or three?) cars full of gangbangers and one guy in disguise sounds like an incredibly ramshackle operation for a multi-billion drug cartel. They should have easily outnumbered the convoy twofold for this to make sense.

Or are we supposed to believe that the remaining guys got stuck in traffic or some shit?

Jeffrey Donovan is the comfiest actor and he can't get a role worth shit.

WHEN YOU'RE AN OPERATOR...

Those guys were never meant to make it out of there; they were the distraction while the corrupt federale was the real triggerman. And, honestly the federale was as good as dead too; the cartel probably had his family under threat of death if he didn't go through with it.

Everyone they sent was going to die. Send too many, that's more manpower that is ultimately wiped out, or worse, captured and interrogated about cartel operations, right alongside Guillermo.

The cartel thought it was a run-of-the-mill extradition, not a high level US government operation complete with operators on the scene.

They didn't understand the can of worms they opened by doing cartel shit in Phoenix, and Brolin and friends were there to enlighten them, starting by torturing their lackey.

maybe I'm ignorant but you might be expecting too much intelligence from a drug cartel, even if they're making billions

>watching a movie while posting on Sup Forums
No wonder 90% of Sup Forums is retarded.

Yeah it was fine. I love how he killed the wife and kids first then he lingered for a while then finally killed the boss. He'll get replaced by a dealer that "plays ball" with the government anyway until he doesn't.

You misunderstand the point of killing the kids. It's to scare everyone else away from fucking with you.

>I'm getting a boner
What did he mean by this?

>if you kill me you'll be just like me
>gets BTFO
nice

>most of the time no threads about this movie
>watched it yesterday
>suddenly a thread
S-stop spying on me

he meant that bloodflow was increasing to his member, causing it to become erect

>comfy
I get what you mean. It's starting comfy, but then my heart quickly started racing, that until the end.

Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

> como
> como

Isn't it kinda crap being a drug kingpin? I mean, despite the huge cashflow, the risk of death, especially a barbaric death seems pretty high.

>But the Sicario soundtrack? I barely noticed it. I was surprised to see that he made it during the end credits as it was completely unremarkable.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RXhrAE77O0&ab_channel=tarsitrs
1:35 gets me everytime

>be pedro
>live in abject poverty
>crime lords run your city
>no jobs outside of some factory for pennies where they'll kill you with hazards or if you disobey
>police will kill you for almost no reason
>gangs will kill you for no reason at all
>have three options
>try to immigrate to the US/Canada
>continue living in abject poverty
>try to rise in the ranks of criminal empire
GET MONEY OR DIE PUTO

OF COURSH

What a great movie, one of the best in recent years, up there with Prisoners and Nightcrawler. Heard they were doing a sequel with del Toro's character.

>literally "Build the Fuckin Wall: The Movie".

The kids will grow up and want revenge. If you’re already committed to killing, why not kill kids too?