Why are there no sexual assault allegations towards Dan Schneider...

Why are there no sexual assault allegations towards Dan Schneider? Is he another rich and powerful pedo that controls his victims? Or he merely a humble TV producer who appreciates teen girls and their feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is he another rich and powerful pedo that controls his victims
Bingo Bingo

There are some coming out, and some allegations of him doing weird shit to extras.

>tfw my sister and I use to watch some of his shows, and thought this whole thing was a mean spirited meme

All his victims are kids with parents that don't care.

>appreciates teen girls

crime of the century right there.

>a mean spirited meme

It isn't?

Some men are just untouchable

Dan "Rough Rider" Schneider is the final boss of the hollywood pedo ring.
Guys like Weinstein are just low-level fall guys. People would expect one of them in the wreckage, goy.

It was before, but now journalist sites are taking it seriously, and some actual allegations of him doing stuff.

Kek. This but unironically

>the final boss

My man there are deep dark layers of Jewery such men as us could never dream of

he just likes feet. Like MJ just wanted to be a kid but everyone called him a paedo.

>but now journalist sites are taking it seriously,
redstate isn't a journalist site

What if he's actually a good guy who never did anything wrong

What if your wife orbits my dick

meant to reply to

Because he's innocent, shitlord

He's a Jew of course thats not the case

Fuck you, he was in Good Burger.

>implying I was being ironic.

Come on, my dude.
All the intimate pictures with preteens
All the obvious footfetish stuff inserted into his sitcoms
The fact that some girls end up getting catapaulted randomly into having their own shows and guest star in everything he produces, while other girls unceremoniously drop off the face of the earth and never get work with Schneider again
For fucks sake, he named his dog "Lolly".

We know. He knows we know. And we know he knows we know. He mocks us

The floodgates have already opened. His head would already be on a pike if he weren't innocent

>h-he's innocent!
t. Dan. Don't you have some 13 year olds' feet to film?

>Why are there no sexual assault allegations towards Dan Schneider?
Because he didn't assault anyone, no matter how much you wish he did.

Sauce? I'm trying to find actual claims or stories against him and the only results I'm finding are random forum post with no more evidence than the memes made here before all of this shit started going down.

I bet you also think Trump is pure.

I think he might be gay, tbphwyf.

His "YAASS QUEEN SLAAYY" posts on twitter make more sense from that perspective. The fact he coerced a child into letting her rub lotion on her feet though, that doesn't scan. You don't just like feet, it's always sexual. Not saying he hurt anyone, maybe he just went home and fapped, but it's still not cool and he should be moved at the very least.

I don't think Dan molests actors or kids in the entertainment industry. He does it Jared Fogle style.

Who's this?

>Dan "Put 'em in the van" Schneider

>Dw-dwumpfie!!!1
Wrong board for that

>Trip fag

Abandon thread.

redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/10/24/next-big-hollywood-sex-scandal-already-breaking...at-nickelodeon/
Think again

you're all attacking him because he's fat.

if anything, he's probably gay.

>redstate
the're literally just regurgitating the memes from this board.

He's been a known guest on Little St. James before.

Maybe because he never actually did anything and you're all unfairly judging him by his appearance?

So we'll meme it into reality, newfag. Everyone knows Schneider is guilty. We just need to cast a light toward him.

he did nothing wrong except foot fetish stuff. that is the truth. he limited himself to foot fetish

As I said, there is a separate board to discuss politics.

>So we'll meme it into reality, newfag
that's a newfag idea

He's probably the type who never crosses the line of legality, so you can never charge him with anything.
He writes shows about underage girls getting their feet dirty, and half naked. But that isn't illegal. It's just fap material for him.

most of the time pedophiles look exactly how you expect them to look

He's protected and connected (to higher forces)