You are rooting for him

admit it

fuck kevin though

No one roots for a jew

>Weinstein
No, I'm White, why would I root for a Jew?

He's got a lot of free time now, so how are you enjoying your time on the board Weinstein

He did literally nothing wrong.

>rooting
>americucks
It doesn't mean what you cunts think it means.

I actually am. As this shit spins out of control, more and more cunts will drag any man that hit on them into their ongoing witch hunt power trip. Harvey's name-clearing would make all this hysteria vanish like a beer fart in a whirlwind, and attention whores won't be taken seriously again.

He's a disgusting fucking piece of trash.

Hey, everyone deserves a second chance! Am I right, fellow leftists?

I just want to see him taken to court and have his sex tapes made public.

Rooting for him to go in the oven

Shut up Australian nigger

Not rooting for him. More interested in what the endgame is. Something is happening.

>jew
>hollywood
>major political donor
Rooting for him to be in a jail cell

He's been convicted in the court of public opinion. Even if he wins in the courts people will just say , oh the rapist got off.

Yes but only because women have forced me to hate them. They deserve this kind of treatment from guys like Weinstein.

He's all my masturbation fantasies now

Normally I agree, women using their VAHGIYNAH to get ahead in their field are just as bad if not worse though. We will see when actual evidence is looked at in court not by a bunch of internet sleuths if he is actually guilty of anything.

I would like the full list of his "victims", especially the date of their "rapes" and what movies they got involved in around that time

I think we deserve to know the full extent of this despicable crime

the list has like 100 names

even if like half of them are bullshitting it's still 50 women left...

I second this. Also, what positions?

>date of their "rapes" and what movies they got involved in around that time
This. Its gonna be funny as fuck when he gets off with nothing more than another stint at a sex rehab clinic because of the very obvious correlation to the time the women accuse him of rape and the movies they then star in, obvious sexual favors for career advancement is not rape, even if its a fat blackhead riddled guy like Weinstein (seriously use some fucking Clearasil you rich turd). Maybe even 2 weeks this time the poor little guy.

He was never gonna share any of that prime 18 year old pussy with me so no I'm not.