Why doesn't this movie work?

Why doesn't this movie work?

Disney
/thread

It's not a movie it's a commercial for toys and sequels people paid to watch.

Because J J Abrams is absolute trash

Soft Reboot, SJW pandering, no risks taken, lazy ship and costume designs.

Still million times better than the shitquels.

You're retarded, so what?

The movie DOES work. It's just incredibly mundane and safe.

The prequels didn't really work, but at least they attempted to be interesting.

New Hope 2.0

Because movies don't need jobs.

It worked 40 years ago.

jews jewing

Maybe your DVD is scratched?

MARY SUE

No likable characters.

Same problem with the MCU, always follow the same pattern.

this

I would unironically watch the prequels on repeat via a clockwork Orange like system before I'd ever watch TFA again. Yes it was that bad. And yes the prequels are bad too I agree.

Majority of audiences thought it worked and the box office more than reflected success. Your post is stupid. Even if you don't like it, it was successful.

Huŕrrrrrrrrrrrrreeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>here's something I don't like, so I must blame the jews for it

Two fucking years later and we're still pretending this was bad? The movie was great. Stop trying to convince yourself it wasn't just because it triggered your fanboy expectations in some way.

I'm curios to see what the next one does. EVERYONE saw tfa because we didn't know what to expect. Now that some people think that its awful I wonder what the turn out will be.

Production by committee means it's sterile, safe, and unprovocative.
Suits so jewish they take an IP that is practically guaranteed to be successful and take NO risks whatsoever with it.
If it was a product of artistic vision even if it had flaws it would be more liked than what we actually got. Of course, that would somehow require someone having an actual vision and not a shameless cash grab for a star wars sequel.

not him but the
>pushing people towards ISIS
shit is pretty fucking dumb.

Because Jew Jew made a fucking copy.

Sanitized corporate bullshit that was focus-tested to hell and back and just screams "soulless consumer product". There's zero spirit to it.

They basically copied all the obvious cliff notes of the original Star Wars, but they lack all the subtle things that made it good. Sure, it's got character parallels, a very similar plot and a death star 3.0, but it all falls flat because the execution of all of this is done terribly. You don't care about any of the characters. you don't care about the plot. You don't care about the new death star being unveiled. You don't care when a few planets blow up.

It's typical JJ ADHD-paced roller coaster shlock.