The /Orville/ General

New thred edition
old:

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-orville/268696/the-orville-season-2-confirmed
youtube.com/watch?v=aaOuUP3i_J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STD is better

I really love how diverse the Orville is. It's not easy being a minority these days. Seeing the diverse cast makes me feel more accepted

DIS (Star Trek Discovery) is the #1 New Hit Show Of 2017 and The #1 Sci-Fiction Show Of All Time

Orville will be forgotten STD is already making history you failed fox shill

>Congratulations it's a boy

so
>Alara episode (2)
>Bortas episode (with the court)
>sort-of ginger pilot episode (Krill)
>black navigator episode (reddit)
>Doc and Isaac episode
what's next? Can Palicki get an episode about herself not centered on the whole past-marriage thing?

DIS*

When will there be more alien crew members? Human beans are boring to watch.

Krill waifu next season

>next season

denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-orville/268696/the-orville-season-2-confirmed
sup

I'm refreshing the ads on the Fox.com Orville website. Every minute of ads I watch contributes $0.07 to the show!

I'm doing my part!

Imagine being an STD fan lads.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Oh shit, i was just fuckin with ya. This is great news, I was convinced fox was gonna firefly this shit.

Fuck off shill

I imagine a show like the Orville will get better with each season, just like every other Trek-type show.

Or just enjoy both and laugh at the console war faggots like you

Dead thread and the last ep was only a day ago

>Fox website won't let me watch the Orville
>restart, use different browsers, still won't work

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Another fucking brilliant episode.

STD triggers me in so many ways, it's like..wow, a character is black, lets make her the main character. Lets say fuck. Lets only employ actors who hate Trump. etc etc

Orville has a black character, gives her an episode of her own, and thats it, it was fun, I cared about the characters. She killed that guy to get back to her kids, it was logical, made sense etc.

Damn it gets better and better. Amazingly didn't really miss Alara this episode either despite her being my waifu, thats how good this was

gush, gush, gush.

>Halston Sage is still the only cast member to not tweet anything about season 2

what did she mean by this?

Means you're a waifu faggot

I see what you did there.

It means you think she doesn't love us, and you wish to remind us of it.
She still has fuckable ears though so all is forgiven.

Well that's just rude.

>still has fuckable ears though

It's cute that while all you lames argue over Orville and STD, The Expanse quietly and securely wears the Sci Fi crown.

Its good. Your kind are allowed here.

why is everything so political with you types

Both shows have overt political commentary.

>tfw no Amos and Isaac broship

why would it? The Orville is actually good, unlike Firefly

Who or what am I looking at? Do I have to pay to watch?

muh boring space opera

what's with the top of her head?

The Expanse of SyFy. Great source material and well executed show. Best ship battles on TV. Some people get turned off by the odd noir-detective story in first season.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaOuUP3i_J4

giv stronk gf

she is canadian

It's good and unlike Star Trek deserves to be called science fiction, but the later seasons will never be as good as the first one.

I have not watched STD, why did the back girl let the asian get stabbed if she was pointed a gun at the alien?

Really retarded post desu.

cute giv poster

it's ridiculous how much better and more trek-like orville is compared to the abomination known as STD

>Orville thread
>can't stop talking about Discovery

Boring.

agreed
STD is a boring show

let the STD thread die, dont post there its a shill thread and the marketer will go to sleep.

DIS* :)

According to who? A fair and impartial jury of CBS shills?

But seriously tho, it's a good show, well made with lots of drama and character conflict.
I don't care about the characters but it's easy to see why other people do.
But it's not really that good of a sci-fi show. Neither is the Orville really, neither really do anything new in sci-fi.
The Orville so far has done mostly familiar sci-fi stories, and Discovery doesn't have them at all; the stuff there is just background for character drama.
What other shows is it even competing against? The Expanse was two years ago; what other shows have there been this year?

i use their app on firetv and it's just started fucking up for me after being fine for episodes 1-7, lame

sorry sweetie, its STD

technically untrue, but because one of the cast members does not have a twitter account

>keep it on stun we value life
>already bruttaly murdered 2 people earlier
>the Orville soon rained down murder from above anyway

Gonna be honest before this episode she was one of the better characters. Now eh.

>valuing life means not valuing your own
I bet you think only Buddhist pacifists value life or something

It was more of a comment on the juxtaposition of contradictory situations but ok

it's not contradictory to say you value life while previously doing everything to keep you and your family alive

>black woman
>aspired to single motherhood

kek. orville strikes again.

>black single mother
>black kid with a gun
Christ Seth

Why couldnt the orvile set its weapons to stun?

>doesnt have husband
>cant control her children

What did Seth mean by this?

>Gonna be honest before this episode she was one of the better characters.

She did go a little full blown sassy black lady in this one didn't she. She even cursed about 3 times while fighting with her kids. Before that she was more of a hip yet wish Yoda Doctor lady.
Also she should have played the part of a the loving grandmother not a mother. Shes a little to old to have toddles. Her kids should be full grown adult men at her age.

So this creature is coming to the Orville soon. Not sure if male or female.

Yep. Giving her kids was stupid. First thing in the show i dont like. Defeats the purpose of her being a mother figure to the crew

>Shes a little to old to have toddles
future longevity
future pregnancies

>Orville gets a general thread, but shows like Halt and Catch Fire and 12 Monkeys never get talked about
Sup Forums is literally shit tier nowadays.

The youngest child is pretty adorable.

COMBAT SLIDE

does seth do his own stunts?

Wait, what? She's joining the crew? Please don't be bait

it's fucking bait
krill actress is on the cbs show seal team

never watches halt and catch fire but 12 monkeys went on for way too long, should have been a miniseries

make a thread instead of complaining in this one, faggot

>Dead thread and the last ep was only a day ago
Hijacked thread by butthurt std losers who are mad because they paid good money for bad garbage, you mean.

I'm not sure but the Asian is the captain of the main ship in STD, and the black girl attacked her in order to attack the !Klingons in the first episode

HCF had one good season and the "DUDE BEAUTIFUL RECLUSIVE GENIUS PROGRAMMER WHO DON'T NEED NO SCHOOLIN" alienated a lot of people.

Am I the only one that sensed possible romance blooming between isaac and claire?

Carrot Top's making a guest appearance?

Yes

>The youngest child is especially annoying.
ftfy

Yaphit episode - following him around the ship as he does all the engineering maintenance stuff that only a blob can do/squeeze into.

yaphit episode entirely through his perspective where he literally saves the entire ship but everyone is too busy to notice

agreed

>tfw Orville confirmed season 2

How fucking excited are you, lads?

Somebody was making HaCF threads every Saturday. Where were you?

strawpoll.me/14259850