Superman Vs. Mr. Incredible?

What does Sup Forums who would win in a fight? Superman Vs. Mr. Incredible.

I been thinking this for a very long time but I wanted to know Sup Forums's opinion.

Is this a joke? Superman could easily beat a hundred Mr. Incredibles, or a thousand if he was allowed to kill. They're not even close to comparable.

how so?

Seriously? Mr. Incredible v. Superman is like the thing v. Ultron. Zero chance of survival.

Being stronger.

Spider-man would destroy Mr Expendable. He's no where near big blue.

Mr. Incredible is just super strong and his strength is implied to be high tier but noting near Superman levels. Like he can work out by Bench pressing train cars and the like.
Superman could Bench Press the planet for a workout.
Then he has superspeed, flight, and all other goodies.
Mr. Incredible is outclassed by powers alone, and their smarts are probably on par with each other which was what made him the A tier hero in his day.

mr incredible has super strength

superman has laser eyes
flight
invulnerability
super speed x50
super strength x99999

Minus the lack of speed Mr. Incredible isn't that far off from Golden Age Supes. Power creep is real.

Plastic Man vs. Elastigirl?
Sue Storm vs. Violet?
The Flash vs. The Dash?

so he's like the mary sue of superheros?

Plastic Man
Sue
The Flash
The Incredibles are pretty low tier in their powers.

Superman, dude. Mr Incredible isn't anywhere near his league

Plastic Man
Sue
Are you fucking kidding me nigga? The Flash

Plastic Man is too OP, he can open holes in his mass, turn into shit with moving parts and junk. Elastigirl can't make holes in her mass and can't mold moving parts. She has literal stretchy powers, where Plastic Man is like a fucking green lantern ring.

Comparing Plas with stretchy heroes like mr fantastic is like comparing Firestorm to fire dudes like the Human Torch. They are not the same power set.

i know this thread is bait but damn son.

im not bait senpai :^)

The real question is, outside of their Superhero personas, which of the two would be able to raise more money in a charity bake sale?

Mr. Incredible and his wife
>superman got Louis but bitch can't cook a egg

Probably Clark. He's just got a much more inviting personality

Which family would have a better barbecue get together?

yeah

The answer is The Flash. It's always The Flash.

Does Clark get Bruce to buy some stuff?

If yes then he takes it.

Clark is a nerd who put all of his points into bluff instead of charisma

>and their smarts are probably on par with each other
Superman is actually a genius and a scientist, so no.

I kinda wish he wasn't. It downplays the whole "small town boy" angle.

Bruce once bought the daily Planet so Clark and Lois could be safe from losing their jobs, so yeah, he would help

Clark isn't, superman is, it doesn't downplay anything. He is inclined to humanities and doesn't find joy in hard science, but it's his heritage and its hard for him, of course he would be a retard compared with kryptonian scientists. But the older superman gets, the more Kal he is and the less Clark he has left, specially after Lois and Bruce die.

Mr. Incredible is no where near as strong as Supes. Maybe as strong as silver age supes but thats probably pushing it.
Not to mention he can't fly or hold his breath indefinitely.
Also Incredible is not bullet proof.