Why didn't you tell me this was kino?

Why didn't you tell me this was kino?

define kino

kino isnt spoonfed, it's discovered
so that when you experience it - it is that much more personal

>I said kino, do I fit in guys?

You know how much of a retard you and all the other redditors sound when they parrot this shit? They first few hundreds of times was kinda fun but know is just cringy shit. If I could I'd stab you in the neck.

I don't use the k word lightly. Sorry, Mickey.

what movie?

Fear The Walking Dead Season 3. It even has the cancer cop from Sons of Anarchy as a great leader.

>the fear and loathing in las vegas scene

I hated the walking dead. Is this any better?

yes, not that that's saying much

last two seasons of walking dead: 3/10
last two seasons of fear the walking dead: 5/10

Why are you watching 3/10 and 5/10 tv shows? Are you a soyboy?

Except worst character killed off best character.

The way Alicia spoke about surviving. It makes me think either she will be Alpha or her words will rub off on Madison and Madison will become Alpha. Since they confirmed the show will crossover into TWD it will be either or.

>our boy troy would've gotten along great with shane

Shane was a mother cucker but idk if he'd have trusted Troy. Even comicbook mad men like Abe are more trustworthy than that psycho.

FTWD makes it a plot point to eat brain stems to get high

If Lori had died before shane did, I think rick and shane woulda worked it out. Shane was crazed by the puss, but rick wouldnt let him kill ppl. He wasn't CRAZY though

come on guys... tell me..
is this movie good...??
what????
someone please come on just tell me.. why wont anyone tell me?
what????? the fuck????
is it kino?????
FUCK

Troy goes out of his way to care for Nick's mommy. He's literally me.

I hope Rick finds a way to fuck Madison & ditch nasty michonne

Michonne's actress is fit as fuck. You gotta respect that. She makes up for her face. Of course it's a bad idea to make nigger babies.

you may be on to something... Madison was the confirmed crossover character, & with nicks obsession of covering himself with walker blood n shit.... oboi

We've been discussing season 3 for a while. Yeah it is indeed good. We'll about season 4 since I've read here that they're changing showrunners and maybe even writers.

velcro vageeeen

>Andrew Lincoln must miss Laurie Holden big time

she was so fucking hot in Silent Hill

I'd prefer if they changed it entirely. Nick becomes Alpha and make the show unpredictable for once the way it was handled in the comics was garbage anyway where negan just stands in front of the leader then cuts off her head which is just absolute garbage.

Why did they ruin a generation of our women?

Negan sawing Alpha's head off isn't garbage. Nobody saw it coming. They thought he'd white knight for her since she reminded him of his wife who died of cancer. In this politically correct landscape I double wanna see a woman's head get cut off. It's edgier than Nick dying.

I was ready to hate the native american for being a "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" character. He ended up being 3 dimensional.

I like blood feud backstory in the ranch.

Victor Strand reminds me of DOTD. Idk why since I've never rewatched hose films. Maybe you can jog my memory.

>it's a daniel busts troy's balls episode

wew

Troy dies but fucking Tara is still chewing on her stupid licorice

HE ONLY WANTED A MOMMY GF

hot.

Like that time I stumbled upon Cowboy Bebop and it consumed 2 weeks of my life.

FtWD should have turned into Troy and Nick v's The World.

It's because you love me man.

a lot of tension between them