SO YOU BE SAYIN

SO YOU BE SAYIN
YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ ALIENS AND SHIT
nme.com/news/tv/twilight-zone-reboot-jordan-peele-2156398
Honestly excited.

Can't take him seriously. I think Kevin Spacey would work.

I just hope it isnt all social and racial commentary. Original Twilight Zone had it's share of that but it also had straight up scifi and horror concepts too.

i really hate black people

test

Black people bad

>every episode ends with a curt "fuck wypipo" as its moral message
lol

> Sup Forums

Didn't they do this in 2002?

This is going to be the real test to see if Get Out was a fluke.

DUDE, WHITE PEOPLE

Wonder if it will all be original stories if he'll remake some of the old ones. I'm not sure which would be better

It should be original stories. The original Twilight Zone is too good to be remade.

Didn't stop the other two reboots though. Some of the remakes weren't bad. They have to at least do a twist or reboot on an old episode, why else would they call it Twilight Zone?

Is Key jealous of him?

Why would he be? Key has a role in Lion Kang

IT WAS A KEKBOOK! A KEKBOOK!

He gets more acting work than Peele does though.

Why do wh*Teoid feel so threatens by the prospect of a BLACK man getting success?

If he acts in it I think he could do a great remake of Time Enough At Last but he reads everything on a Tablet and it ends with the battery dying

This is such a bullshit episode just hold the book closer to your face

He was far sighted. Things being too close was his problem.

Did people in the 1960s not keep a spare set of glasses?

I hope they have a SJW heavy fuck Trump episode where the twist is the main character is literally Hitler

Pretty sure they show he's almost completely blind without them. They're some crazy coke bottle sized prescription. He could probably find another pair, if he wasn't blind as fuck

You know it will be.

A black woman was kind to me in line at the store today, so I'm not racist anymore.

:^)

Let is actually more bro tier

A DELIGHT TO THE SENSES

I totally don't get the hate among the Sup Forums crowd for Get Out. It was clearly a take-down of privileged white sjw's.

Probably because most of the people complaining didn't actually watch it?

...I guess they're just reacting to those saidsame sjw's mis-interpretation of the movie.

Don't take it too seriously, Sup Forums is just radically contrarian in general.

The Nation of Islam unironically teaches that niggers are a race of intelligent aliens from space, that one of them created whites in a lab by using magnets on genes (seriously), and that niggers used to have psychic powers and super science but whites somehow "stole they knowledge". They're always trying to make up for their historic lack of achievement by making insane shit up or going "muh peanut butter". The only things their race has historically been good at are running, and starving to death in a resource rich environment.

>The NOI asserts that white people were created through scientific experimentation by a scientist named Yakub. As Farrakhan has explained, “the Bible calls him ‘Jacob,’ who wrestled with The Angel, and prevailed, and his name was changed from “Jacob” to Israel). He was a great Black Scientist.” Yakub supposedly began a program of selective breeding that was carried out by his followers after his death and resulted in the creation of the “white race.” This race became famous for corrupting and enslaving other races. As Farrakhan says, “the white race is a race of devils.”
There's something cool about being thought of as a "devil."