Why is Demi Lovato whoring it up so hard recently? Is she trying to make a comeback?

Why is Demi Lovato whoring it up so hard recently? Is she trying to make a comeback?

Another recent one

Yeah. She released a new album earlier this year that did pretty decent, at least better than Miley's flop. Also she's 25 but looks 30 so needs to slut it up to stay relevant like every woman over 21.

I think she has always been a Whore bro

>Recently

someone has been under a rock.

She's trying to show the world how confident, how strong she is. Her lying about her addictions isn't enough to stop her!!!

pics are working I want to fuck her man

fezted

She can make me cum back. If you catch my drift...

Wilmer dropped her ass after all the time she spent gushing about him.

It's damage control

>never knew she was a law officer

Takes a big round ass to maintain the thin blue line. Stay safe out there, sister.

It's not an easy job, but someone's gotta do it.

is her ass real?

Of all the things I thought would make me break nofap, I never thought it would be this. Oh well.

females are always whoring it up, especially if theyre in good shape. they cant help it

It's probably 50/50 you can do exercises to get thicc.

She's be really hot if she got rid of her tattoos. I can't look at a woman with so many tattoos and not think she's a vapid whore.

Amazing how insecure these girls are that they constantly post up pics like this just so they can be told they're beautiful or feed their ego or whatever.

I'd guess she had a recent breakup or relationship go south, and she's reeling hard in the other direction to compensate.

jesus christ bros

You can but those shape other parts of your body as well.

Yeah, with Wilmer Valderamma.

She was in mental health therapy for years and consistently said that Wilmer was her rock. And then he dropped her.

People on twitter were saying how amazing her costume is, I don't get it it's not anything interesting

i would demi her lovato if you follow my train of thot

Imagine finding shit like this attractive, fucking roastie whore.

What did she mean with this look, Sup Forums?

Trying to stay relevant.

back to /r9k/

I seriously hope you all were having sex with whores like these and not here on Halloween

How are women going to advance their careers now Weinstein is now longer providing industry hook ups?

she can keep whoring.

nigga u gay

she's so thirsty

It's called having nigger sensibilities

She's not famous in my country. Please tell me some stuff about her.

You want to fuck her boyfriend?

what kind of drink do you think she wants?

yeah she used to be really fat. Waist was probably lipod/

Or just not being gay.

She's not famous anywhere. She's a one hit wonder.

She thicc, finna nut

Gay has nothing to do with it, it's more about intelligence

That ass so thicc I'd succ her daddy's dicc.

>no strapon hanging between her thighs
8/10 is the best I can do

Is that what rap music has told your underage suburbanite mind?

I'll hydrate her.

where I'm from Halloween is for children

>She's a one hit wonder.

she's a no hit wonder

Nice body but has a fucking ugly toe head and face. She'd look like absolute shit without all the makeup and money put into her face

Damn..that's a big ass

mmm you are the most adult person I know

Finding someone attractive is a broad concept, user. Do you think these people want to be in a relationship with this woman? They just want to masturbate to pictures of her in slutty outfits with her tits and ass hanging out. Masturbating to women you find physically attractive is pretty god damn normal.

Do I see a hint of butthole?

>implying I listen to rap
Dumbass.

>She'd look like absolute shit without all the makeup and money put into her face

no makeup makes her freckles come out which makes her hotter

Women are children

BRAAAAAAPP BRAAPPPPPP

who the fuck is she, and what does she do?

GAAAAYYY

christ this (((guy))) is disgusting, i can't imagine how dead inside women must be to go through with this

I want to do coke and fuck the shit out of her

Imagine sealing your lips around her anus and sucking as hard as possible to extract the deepest most succulent farts

>underage suburbanite
No surprise still

They'd just find some other powerful guy who looks just like him.

Have fun white knighting these slags.

Alright, game's up.
3/10. Tired meme retort.

Diamond
Buckets

>it's a Demi thread

if only that was NATSOC uniform

>crashes your thread

I didn't even recognize her when I opened this thread, *that* is Demi Lovato? lol she used to be cute and now she's just a generic looking strumpet, good job you fucking idiot for getting surgery that made you look worse.

If Demi is a huge coke head and yet she still looks like herself, I wonder what girls like Lohan and Bella Thorne are doing

Give me a quick rundown on Demi pls

Sometimes it just baffles me that innocent frail-looking little girls like this grow up to be the biggest and most thicc sluts

I don't know why anybody ever thought lohan was only fucking coke

coke doesn't fuck up your teeth

Coke ? No Pepsi.

FUCKING MAX

Braaaaaaaaaap

Coke generally does affect your teeth due to grinding (not as much as speed, but still).

Rocco pls be my friend

>actually being this new
Every single time with these fucking cancerous Sup Forumsedditors

>meanbitches.com

James deserved to have his career killed guilty or not (probably guilty).

>Coke generally does affect your teeth due to grinding (not as much as speed, but still).

nigga that isn't going to do this

where does my boy Christian XXX fit. eh fucks trannies, obese women, elderly women and gets fucked and sucks cock and doesnt afraid of anything

I've never understood the appeal of fishnet. It's more revealing yet somehow less attractive than really tight pants that are less revealing.

True Neutral

She's not an actor though.

dont know if id trust this man around kids to be quite frankly honest with u... he's demonstrated he's willing to have sex with just about anything that moves.....

I've masturbated to this so many times this week

DANGER

this is literally the perfect body type for me. too bad most women with it are fucking dumb bitches and almost always teeter over the edge into obesity

Just want to say good work to Demi's shill that made the thread. This was really good publicity well done for earning those shekels.

her getting fat then getting /fit/ to become thicc is the best decision she ever made