>everything's just a reference to another movie, nothing original
>lolsorandumbXD and edgelord violence humor
>absurd cutaway gags that have nothing to do with the plot
>asshole main character that acts like a dick to his family

Why the hell was Rick and Morty ever allowed on tv? Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2018600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn! You got me good my friend. Mind if I repost this on Facebook?

Well I'd be damned, you got me good.

Huh.

ayy lmao got me good famm

Apparently the vast majority of family guy viewers are exhausted workers who finally have a break in their day and just want to watch something colorful, moving, and which doesn't make them think too hard. This has been confirmed several times on Sup Forums.

you underestimate the number of people that just want to watch something dumb after being exhausted

OH GOD MEG IS SO HOT AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS TO CUM INSIDE HER SHAVED PUSSY WHILE SHE CALLS ME CHRIS

Yeah especially since Family Guy did it first.

From my personal experience, adults don't watch this show.
Its main audience is surprisingly kids between the ages 8-15.
Even then, some people are just simple, and enjoy a show where they can get a cheap laugh out of.

You can ask the same thing about this as it pulls in the same market.

>everything's just a reference to another IP, nothing original
>lolsorandumbXD and edgelord humor
>absurd gags that have nothing to do with the plot
>Awful coloring
>brings in fujos

This also proves that that market does care about the animation quality yet no one is catching up, regardless that VLD is only $60,000-90,000 per episode and that the cost is low enough to have the rest of the industry, EVEN DISNEY AS OF THE PAST DECADE, to start catching up to Mir but no one it trying except for Dr.Movie & Moi (and Rough Draft when they do anime under their Orange banner).

8 year olds don't watch Family Guy, they watch Chuck Jones and Friz Freleng.

It's really older teenagers who watchs shows like Family Guy and Voltron:LD as kids in this day of age stay away from shows with low production values, thats why they rip on TTG all the time hence it's ratings.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2018600

wow, that sounds depressing

Didn't get to the end, did you user?

I can't remember a single cutwat gag in rick and morty

No, that market wants enriching projects, Family Guy is not enriching hence why they watch Clampett.
That market does not exist.

Rick and Morty bareley does reference based humor

samefag.

You are talking absolute bollocks

You must think you are so smart

No, I'm not, theres a reason why TTG's ratings are so high, they're ripping it apart just to be like their heros James Rolfe & Doug Walker.

I'm sure OP was thinking about "Total Rickall", an episode that actually pulled off cutaway gags with a purpose.

Hey OP, can you point out some cutaway gags in Rick & Morty? You can't use Total Rickall because they were part of the plot and were what the episode was about.

bump