Remember in The Rugrats Movie how Tommy was literally going to murder Dil?

Remember in The Rugrats Movie how Tommy was literally going to murder Dil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc
youtube.com/watch?v=4_TyO0PEwpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

2nd Degree Murder

That scene made me uncomfortable as a kid.

No, it's unclear exactly what would've happened if he poured that shit on Dil's face. The monkeys probably would've just licked him clean.

I loved that scene.

What the fuck was his problem?

It was a weird scene right?

Or Rugrats somehow reaches into the future and channels Metalocalypse for a moment, and we get a scene where Dill is torn apart by ravenous monkeys to a death metal soundtrack. And then in the next scene everything goes back to normal and Dill is simply never brought up again.

Roll credits with cute Rugrats theme.

Its not unclear. Tommy even says that Dil would "go live with his monkey family" or something like that. The monkeys were going to take him away and he'd live in the jungle.
But it was pretty dark, so fucking murder is a reasonable assumption

Tommy about to go old testament Jew on that baby

Realistically outside of a family friendly cartoon, they probably would've dismembered and eaten at least one of the babies, and Dil being the smallest he would've been first to go. Monkeys have eaten human infants loads of times. Strangely the dark tone of the scene seemed to be strongly implying that's what they were going for. It's a really fucking scary scene to watch as an adult that is aware of what wild animals are capable of.

I know this is a chimp and not a proper monkey, but you get the idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc

He wanted nom noms. Doi!

I saw this in theaters when I was like 11 or 12 and thought he was bashing to bash his head in

>that end credits song

youtube.com/watch?v=4_TyO0PEwpo

Let's not forget that Angelica "YES"'d the fact her mom had a miscarriage

God she really is a bitch

These two posts being one after the other makes me smile.

Is there a YouTube compilation of the episode where Drew is doing Stu's taxes? It's been ages since I've seen it but the memory of it still makes me laugh.

It was a false positive, not a miscarriage you idiot.

As a kid I thought that they had just found out that their pregnancy test had been incorrect, so Angelica's reaction didn't seem so bad. As I recall, she was at least sympathetic to her parents' faces and then went on to secretly celebrate in private, so luckily for her mom and dad she could manage that much.

I admit I like the first two movies more than the show itself

Whatever helps you sleep at night

>"you're letting him kill....martha"

>introduce annoying new character
>main character is going to get rid of them
>changes his mind
>seasons following the movie weren't that good
Tommy knew exactly what was happening and was going to put an end to it.

It was a different time.

More like this,user

They didn't even re-use the song they licensed for that teaser in any future adverts. Fucking brutal.