tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ViolentlyProtectiveGirlfriend
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoyMeetsGhoul
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeYay
youtube.com/watch?v=ECSd31amrj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good guy,bad girl
Interspecies

A girlfriend? Didn't know the Ascended Rat God of Cuisine was a homewrecker

wait a minute why does an all powerful god like RaTTatar even doing on such a shitty board

Papa bless.

>Love interests sleep together
>Don't have sex
>Wake up
>"WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT"
>Nothing I swear!
>they actually did nothing

>villain has a healthy and relatively normal relationship with another villain or a civilian who is okay with their villainy

>canon villain/hero
>monster boyfriend/girlfriend

can't stop won't stop

i'm a sucker for plot points like these
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ViolentlyProtectiveGirlfriend

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BoyMeetsGhoul

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeYay

I can basically sum up everything I love about romance trope with just these two
I know it's not Sup Forumsbut fuck off, I still cry to this day.

we created him

>hero and villainess, especially if they don't know they're enemies until a big reveal
>guy and monster girl, especially if she's clingy

>Big girl protects little bf

When a thousand year old being finds love in a relatively young mortal.

Main character getting together with someone other than the shoe in female main character

Two wacky side characters who you never expected to be capable of romance getting together

Heterosexual pairings

I am a sucker for the "Good girl falls for the big bad guy" trope

Whatever this is called

Bad girl goes good

Bad girl is redempted by love and have and happy ending.

battle couples who flirt during fight scenes and remain in perpetual honeymoon phase

BUT THAT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE!

You must be a big Digimon fan

Whatever trope this two are

The funny girl who's your best friend is bestgirl.

Hero loves the villain and does everything he/she can to dissuade them from evil. Eventually succeeds, but the villain has already done a shitload of bad things. Instead of them magically fixing everything and getting off scot free, the villain sacrifices themselves trying to set things right and the hero dies finishing things off. They don't magically get a happy life with each other, but they're together in death.

But thats the worst trope

I know, but i still like it. Especially when the villain still refuses to stop being a villain/piece of shit and the girl eventually gives up trying to redeem him.

that's literally "love blooms on the battlefield"

Neat

Shoehorned lesbian fanservice?

Sauce?

>The main lead is not interested in love, and the romantic subplot is between two secondary characters.
>Couple acting like lovey-dovey newlyweds, regardless of how long they've been together.
>A guy-girl pair that are often cooperating and working together doesn't turn into a full-blown romance, but they still deeply trust and respect each other.
>"Can love bloom on the battlefield?" and other situations where either member of the pair could die at any second, so they try to make the most of what they've got.
>The Team Mom gets a happy ending.
>One of the members of the pair isn't even humanoid-looking.
>Alzheimers and other memory-loss drama.
>Natural phenomenon is caused by someone bumping uglies with some type of supernatural entity.

These are great too.

More like "cold-hearted bad girl falls for the clownish joking character" or something like that

Tough love
Leav filthy 3d pigs for yourself ,almighty one.

>no buck teeth on the goblin chick

I'm not sure where I've seen it, but the trope when the one who's tough gets all flustered when the other gives affection.

Also when the girl takes her boyfriend's clothes and wears them.

Fair enough
Not common enough to warrant a trope I guess.

Yeah, I know. I'm not too familiar with tropes, that's why I said "whatever tropes they are"

Pretty much most anime

That's no trope that's real life

Im a sucker for a pairing where the guy is small and the girl is huge.

It was on toonami, so its honoray Sup Forums

im a slut for monster/human or interspecies

battle pairing where the girl can kick the guys ass is also great

>They get into an awkward situation together
>Come out closer with each other.

Large girl and small guy, the girl is the strong one while the guy does the thinking.

Im a sucker for pairings where the girl is small and the guy is huge.

you guys like size differences huh

Lesbians

Schoolmates are the best

>that pic
wtf

>muh friendzone

It's a pretty great trope.

Is that like MCU kingpin?

I'm a sucker for friends building their friendships and naturally progressing their relationships until it becomes romantic.

>Heterosexual pairings

I agree, also childhood/teen friends become lovers

>childhood/school/close friends
>always do the "Hah no, he is not my boyfriend/girlfriend" thing whenever someone talks about them pairing up
>they actually develop into a proper relationship as they grow up and become more mature
Best trope

Thats a really fun trope most of the time.

They are a really cute pair, but i'm still mad about how hard aaraon fucked up the ending.

the devil's body is like a bio-mecha suit... the girl isn't that much bigger than the guy... jus'sayin

Source? Google won't help.

I know, but it's the cutest size difference-related picture I have.

If only Scott returned Lisa's affection for him huh? I find it funny how Bryan O'Malley created a character that could get you to like her from the start, is it because shes cute? or maybe because we feel for Lisa,I dont know but I hope we see more of her

No, young one, it is he who created us

The good ol' "Guy gives up crush on girl only to have girl develop crush on guy" switcheroo

Guy is good friends with a girl, girl secretly loves him, guy is completely clueless about it even though she almost accidentally reveals her feelings on a constant level
Bonus points if it's perfectly obvious to everyone else but they decide not to do/say anything about it

>They are a really cute pair, but i'm still mad about how hard aaron fucked up the ending.

I feel you bro, as a hardcore Kirbeefag, it still pisses me off to this day.

>guy starts as a massive beta but progressively becomes more confident thorought the series
Also
>non protagonist couple are way cuter/ more interesting than main couple

>missed the chance of making holly look somewhat nicer with something as simple as a "P.S.: take good care of wally, kirbee."
>missed the chance of giving wally some character growth with the whole thing about moving on from holly and instead made him look like a douche by making his reaction be "welp she is gone. who cares i have lizardtits."
>missed the chance of giving kirbee (and her relationship with wally) some development by showing her actually supporting him, and instead left her as just the cute girl for wally to latch on to

Truly a shitty-ass ending. I'd complain about their relationship being rather underdeveloped, but then again she wasn't in the comic nearly as long as holly, and there is the chance they show up again later.

They are getting a new arc after this one, and yes all those reasons are primarily why i hated the ending. Holly being outed as a hypocrite, Wally not giving a shit and Kirbee being in line with her legs spread... it's just rushed lazy.

It was already confirmed that aaraon was getting tired of holly and wanted to get rid of her, but was it too hard to actually try to give a proper ending?

I just hope their next arc is actually good. This shitshow of an ending made stuff like the "hey look at me, i'm the author's stand-in making fun of the shippers" scene that happened afterwards with marx look good.

>Bad girl/Boy scout
>They rub off on each other
>Bad girl becomes more good and maybe team up with other heroes
>Boy scout loosens up a bit when she's around and doesn't mind fighting dirty as much.

or

>Boy/girl hero couple
>Start as friends with when the masks aren't on, not knowing who's who
>Both figure out who the other is, start working together
>They're used working solo, have trouble working as team
>Git gud working together
>Eventually become a couple

>It was already confirmed that aaraon was getting tired of holly and wanted to get rid of her

was it?, to me it was just speculation... as for the ending he gave her, i feel he just tried to play it safe by giving her a "Happy" ending, to not piss her fans off. He ended up just fucking up the whole thing.

As for the meta panels, the one where makes fun of waifufags didn't bother me too much, the last one where marx is bathing on with the oracle... completely unnecessary.

>Good guy,bad girl

My nigga

If I can't have him no one can
Mera and Aquaman

deep

Boy and boy has a major flaw.
The girls and boy hate each other.
The girl makes the boy a better person.
The boy makes the girl a better person too.
The both realize they need each other
They fall in love.

BOOM BOOM BOOM
GET THE MAN A CIGAR

But what happened to the other boy? And what about the girl's friends?

>start off as enemies/rivals
>spend so much time together they fall in love

Whats a cartoon or comic where the boy and girl hate each other at first but because they have to work with each other,they get used to one another and then become comfortable until they start to have feelings? Because thats something I want to see

I meant boy and girl

Balst relaunch in the Island anthology comic.

Original version was a lewd comic on internet.

I'm fairly sure someone posted or at least said something about Aaraon commenting, or at least hinting about not having much left to do with holly in a blog/twitter/out-of-comic post. Then again its been a while and i don't remember much.

He did give her a bittersweet ending, but it felt like he forgot was to actually do something with the rest of the team and just hastily scribbled some reaction and called it a day.

I like aaraon but this was just terrible.

>dorky guy/dorky girl

Villains that are legitimately madly in love with one another.

>I like aaraon but this was just terrible.

Yeah, Aaron's a great person. Also, the new arc is shaping up nicely too, so there's that.

pls give extra gf rato

Small guy, big girl

who's in charge

Yeah, I think Lisa was one of those characters who was interesting from the moment she was introduced. Being cute and relatable certainly is a factor but she also had this vibe of being that friend character who naturally progresses into a future love interest but wasn't fully realized because of Scott moving away. Plus, I feel like her character had a lot of story we never really got to pick up on because she wasn't a main (her relationship with her family, the acting thing, her feelings she had repressed for Scott since high school, etc)

Honestly, if Ramona was replaced with Lisa from the first book, I'd like the book even more than I do already.

>character is immortal
>has had to watch his lovers die

Girl is known to be a bad crazy bitch(actually somewhat good underneath it all), boy is gets through girls bitter hard exterior to get too the gooey sweet underneath.

>canon villain/hero
/thread

>big/small or strong/weak pairing
>both capable of going apeshit if the other is hurt

Wolverine?

Cool punk/goth girl gets with the somewhat goofy but still desirable boy and they do cool stuff together and are also just cute sometimes and she's horny all day every day and he's hung like a goddamn donkey and they fuck athletically a few times a day if events permit, especially off in another room while characters are in the same building doing stuff, leaving people who come into the room after them wondering what that smell is.

And after a few years they have a cool wedding and continue to do cool shit before having kids, and then that's a whole mother circus.

Bullshit- he's just gonna do another dance and make me explode into soup again.

>couple get together
>they actually stay together
Fuck you, post-cancellation Futurama

Bad guy has a soft spot for the good girl.

this

>Characters are sweet and personal with their love towards each other
>Characters don't know how they feel and can't make sense of it until the final realization
>tsundere

That one time AT got it right
youtube.com/watch?v=ECSd31amrj0