Why do liberals hate this move?

Why do liberals hate this move?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/film/blade-runner-2049/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/blade4/image/-CFlbQw7WLlERg2xgtR6fQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But do they? I mean true liberals, not sjw tumblr faggots, that hate pretty much everything

Why do you care? Live your own life.

But they love it. All the Sup Forums and Sup Forums numales here praising it, letterboxd.com/film/blade-runner-2049/ , picture related

>true liberals, not sjw tumblr faggots

They're the same thing.

It's mainly just the SJW scum

Is it about how globalism is making men completely worthless?

>everything is about my tribalistic brainlet warfare between 2 different political aisles

>i read enough to know they hate it
>but not enough to know why
This is retarded.

We don't, best movie in a long time

It is true, though. Literally all the criticism people had for the first days was how the movie isn't feminism and promotes rape culture.

What fucking liberals do you know OP? All the rednecks and retarded christfags I've shown this movie to in my town fucking hate this movie and think it shows a demonic satanist lifestyle and then they told me I'm going to go to hell unless I come to church this weekend.

Meanwhile all the people I know who like this are ALL FUCKING LIBERALS.

Are you a Russian plant?

ok, I reckon it's about time to post this
>main physical antagonist is a woman who kicks the shit out of the male protagonist several times and who being female is vital to her motivation of compensating for being barren
>main aspect of the main love interest is that you can't replace the companionship of a real woman with an artificial fantasy of the perfect madonna–whore house wife
>secondary love interest seems disempowered at first but in fact actually uses her position as an objectified woman to accomplish a mission shes willing to risk her life on for the greater good
>leader of the residence is female, her characterization is vital to the reading of the main male antagonist and they exist as a ying and yang at the center of the movies moral philosophy
>protagonists authority figure is an empowered career woman who's the only person in his life who respects him and tries to treat him fairly and is so strong willed she would rather suffer and die than betray him
>entire plot revolves around a strong kind genius female character who is given Christ-like importance to the mythology who's role the male protagonist is humbled by assuming is theirs
>love interest from the previous film is deified as a Mother Mary-like figure and who gave her life for the future of her people in a way only a woman could and is utilized to make the point that a woman's individuality can't be replaced

>but it's le sexist because there's le sex workers in it!!!!!!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/blade4/image/-CFlbQw7WLlERg2xgtR6fQ/
hes a shill and this is how they market movies on here. They tried doing the same on 8/tv/ but got caught

Which a majority of people dont give a fuck about. The only people that really cared about that was the small minority of alt leftist and altrighters.
A majority of people dont care about politics they just want to watch a good movie.

Because it is about a white male who feels like he is completely lost in society, he has no identity and is forced to be a good goy and hunt his own kind while his only emotional connection is an artificial waifu similar to how lonely guys obsess over anime waifus/videogames to fill a void in their hollow existences as they become replaced with refugee's. This movie is deeply redpilled.

Wow man, anecdotes from your personal life, what worthwhile argument points you fucking gay.

>Movie has legit empowering moments like pic related
>B-but there were prostitutes

>altrighters
They loved the movie if Sup Forums is anything to go by. And radical feminists ("alt left") are not a small minority at all.

I agree.

they dont

not enough niggers

1) no shoehorned diversity
2) key point of the plot is having and raising children is what makes us human, and liberals are all cat ladies and bug men who reject such concepts
3) roasties upset over competition from qt3.14 2D spanish waifus

no they're not

those people are referred to as liberals only in america

same thing how every right winger in america is called conservative

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Did you just watch the Nick Fuentes cast too?

>radical feminists ("alt left") are not a small minority at all.
Sure it isnt bud

This is an american site