Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=XH9fCA3dmGc
youtube.com/watch?v=UblcNFVVHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-X8BF3UL6s
youtube.com/watch?v=xp20voR11gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because games spend years making a 5 minute clip while movies have to make some an hour and a half long

What gaem?

Why won't you grow up?

>He didn't see Final Fantasy movie as one of the first pure CGI movies.
>He didn't noticed Blizzard made an entire Warcraft movie
>He hasn't been gaming for the past 15 years where gaming is slowly becoming the superior form of kino delivering

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

>that
>good

Why are manchildren so easily impressed? This was cringy as fuck. Looks like the last hobbit movie, with bunch of characters doing over the top matrix style moves and everything being melodramatic like anyone gives a shit.

>Says the buttmad faggot that never played anything in his sad childhood years back in the 60s
>calls all gamers underage
>doesnt acknowledge the existence of an entire culture with it's own board on 4chins

But it doesn't? any movie with this kind of cgi people on Sup Forums would be saying "what game is this?"

Honestly, I'm a huge warcraft nerd, and I'm just not impressed by the cinematics anymore. They don't have the lore impact they used to, now they're just a fight, or battle scene. Same with the later Starcraft 2 cinematics actually. It's probably just me, but bliz has been loosing it's heart since WotLK came out. They're still well done obviously, they're just meaningless.

>buttmad
90s born queer detected.

>being this triggered
kek
kys faglord

>looks fake as fuck
>better than movies

lol ya okay

nu-Blizzard is exactly why I don't want a WC4. That, and how convoluted the WarCraft story has gotten

Garithos did nothing wrong

tell me this look cgi and not real as fuck

Yeah, I don't see why anybody thinks that'll make anything better.
I was still hanging on to SC2 when the first one was out, but I'm legitimately impressed at how much the expansions made me lose interest in that universe. And that didn't even have almost 15 years of mmo bullshit muddying the waters

this look cgi and not real as fuck

*clears throat
This looks like cgi and is clearly not real as fuck. Go back to Sup Forums you retarded mexican and/or brazilian piece of shit
Do your fucking jobs jannies. Take pride in the shit job you agreed to do for zero (0) compensation

whom are you quoting
calle

What player-interactive console and/or pc based digital board game is this?

World of Warcraft: War of the Crafting War of War.

League of Legends

Are there any wars? And if I have the Minecraft "Holy Trinity" (autism, downs, m2f trans) can I play this game and somehow become the center of attention, thus inflating my already staggering unwarranted self-importance?
pls respond

Perpetual war with demons and between the two player factions. Also the war against the void is the real endgame.

You can be an autismo in the RP servers but people will only acknowledge you if you have something to offer. faggot

>You can be an autismo in the RP servers but people will only acknowledge you if you have something to offer. faggot
Would pictures of my neovagina suffice?

Who is anduin based off in that cinematic? I swear I've seen an actor that looks like him

where are the pandas?

looks like Heath Ledger

Why does this look more grounded than most "realistic" capeshit movies?

brad pit with 20% more muscle

"Where's muh fookin' sista?"

It looks esp. dead since Chris Metzen retired. Love him or hate him at least he provided it all with a unified vision for the most part and that feels like it's kinda gone now.

Young brad pitt

The best parts of the new cinematic are Sylvanas going full Banshee Queen to save her people then rallying her warriors, then the Troll Shaman looked fucking immense. Overall probably the best cinematic they've done, very impressed with how well done Anduin was.

This entire thread is just a really good excuse to post youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0 and youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

Garithos: we can not let niggers and spics take lordaeron from us like this!
How did blizzard get away with this?

If Blizzard spent a tenth of the money they spend on those individual cutscenes on something like writing they'd probably have okay writing

>The best parts of the new cinematic are Sylvanas going full Banshee Queen to save her people then rallying her warriors
Can't wait for her to abandon "her warriors" yet again for another dubious promise of escaping the hell that awaits her.

When will live action capeshit have fight scenes like this?

>step aside we have a gentleman with eloquent taste in the thread

Is it more expensive to train actors with martial arts than using cgi double?

the cg in the elder scrolls online trailer blows this shit away and it came out several years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=XH9fCA3dmGc

BvS came about as close to Batman's fighting style as we've ever gotten.

I'm still amazed the choreography in the Nolan films was as bad as it was. Sometimes I wonder if that was deliberate 'fuck you' to comic nerds and the fact he had to cater to them.

>entire culture with it's own board

Don't pretend every Sup Forums poster doesn't deserve to be euthanized in the rudest way possible.

>with it's own board
S T A Y T H E R E

for a battle it is fucking tame very little violent not a drop of blood. No one even die on screen the dude revive them all

Blur Studio did all these I think. They're the best.

That trailer was a fucking embarrassment.

It's PG series at best. So no blood or gore.

This movie's CGI blows that Warcraft garbage out of the water
youtube.com/watch?v=UblcNFVVHT8

When was the last time Blizzard made a slow, atmospheric cinematic like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=W-X8BF3UL6s
Every new video from them these days is just ebic fighting mash-up

Maybe on a another dimension we have a good CGI movie about Arthas and the plague

Uncanny valley galore

damn that clip brings back memories

>generic slow mo
>best anything

>nu-Blizzard is exactly why I don't want a WC4.

The very fact that World of Warcraft exists guarantees that WC4 will NEVER happen.

is this from arkham knight?

i agree, except the WoD cinematic was kino

Sylvanas is such shit and Anduin.... I was like wtf? Then the scene where he casts that spell got me so hyped up.

what was that, a mass res?

>generic shitpost
kys

>literally standing for 10 or more seconds casting mass res
>not getting killed by arrow in the eye or something

Cooldown heal+Mass Res eke

But that's not better than any modern high budget movie

Even Hordeniggers were in awe of based Anduin.

they did the Halo Wars ones too didn't they?

youtube.com/watch?v=xp20voR11gs
peak blizkino

>doesnt acknowledge the existence of an entire culture with it's own board on 4chins
Everyone acknowledges it, and wishes you cancerous fucks would stay in your containment area.

>blizzardtard
>western video games

>culture

Yes. They remastered the Halo 2 cutscenes for MCC as well.

Why is warcraft game CGI better than warcraft movie CGI?

check the first post of the thread

>Why is warcraft game CGI better than warcraft movie CGI?

Pretty much

>containment

How stupid does one have to be to think that both video games and tv / movies, two of the most widespread hobbies in the fucking world have no crossover whatsoever amongst the people who consume these things?

In the last 15 years, gaming is only gotten worse. And yes this year is pretty good but not thanks to your AAA western devs. Fuck off, underage numale.

Because making a 5mins trailer for a game that you make money on every month is far more economical than making a 2 hour CGI movie that you can change 12-24 bucks for and the theater is going to take 50-60%

Fuckin incredible

>Still no CGI Halo movie animated by Blur
It's not fair.

I want to ____ sylvanas

old blizzard cinematics had such an air of magic about them, like pure passion booming out. makes me think about just how much new blizzard rides on the coattails of their past successes.

It looks like if Fabio fucked Heath ledger.

>some dude casts some huge spell that apparently revives everyone
>enemy just watches him instead of attacking him and interrupting the spell

Can someone explain this meme to meme?

>tfw no sylvanas gf

That was terrible and gay not to mention he has downes syndrome fuck nu blizzard and their pansering, oh yea he looks 12 aswell

the acting is better than capeshits

WoD was the last warcraft “cinematic” everything since is b-grade and everything else is disney garbage

Arkham Origins

>ou put the same manner of budget and resources into a 3 minute clip and a 2 hour film

You are genuinely retarded if you thing Actijew spends tens of millions of dollars on their CG videos.

The medium which is dominated by cape shit can not in any way claim superiority to any other medium. Even anime is more adult and mature now.

And in that same time span movies have also gotten worse.

>tfw no space goat gf

Arkham Origins, which has far better story than Arkham Knight. A shame almost nobody played it.

>why is gaming CGI better than movies CGI
They know wtf they're doing.

You can't handle the horsecock.

Michael Pitt?

It was great, until the twist.

I think he looks, except for the jawline, like a young Sean Patrick Flanery.