youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI
vocaroo.com/i/s1cGGbtBaKZE
youtu.be/ZJUmwWHtSHE?t=1m29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous teasers:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADM2WG1PsRs

youtube.com/watch?v=XeW4Y8xd0Qs

I don't fully understand why he's bringing back this somewhat obscure and forgotten thing from ten fucking years ago, but I am intrigued all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsoXZrbtCQI

I can't wait for tomorrow

god I'm hype for this.

>when you're running out of money so you reboot an old youtube channel from 10 years ago to put spider man elsa videos out of business

youtube.com/watch?v=RUUNslMcGh8

Jon's hair looks fake. May as well hold up a sign that says "Im wearing an extremely bad wig"

It's a wig? Fuck me, I never noticed.

I'm suprised anyone even remembers this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ2q9NmYf6g

If they manage to do that, they will be hailed as the greatest heroes of all time.

Missed these videos.

I don't think they're strapped for cash, they've been hired as directors for TV and they've done quite a bit of commercials, I think this is them capitalizing on the renewed interest of shitting on Garfield in bizarre ways that they sort of started

>>Getting hyped for something that is weird for the sake of weird.
You do know that's the road to disappointment.

Where does being moderately interested take me?

>back after 9 years

It looks like they are doing it out of passion. The weird thing is that when people tried that weird shitting on Garfield trend. Jim Davis was a big fan of it and even got the guy who made "Garfield Minus Garfield" a book through his publisher (And Davis split the profits which let the guy pay for his college loans).

I remember that when Lasanga Cat first started and someone asked them if Jim Davis or his lawyers contacted them and they said they were contacted by a Rep for Davis and basically told not to make it overly violent or sexual but left alone otherwise because they thought it was "Creative". Apparently Jim Davis loves bizzare and weird humor even if it's shitting on Garfield.

ITS OUT

youtu.be/IN7LQNDkobA

Also

>WHAT THE FUCJK

Has anyone called the number yet

Did anyone like the Fatal Farm TV show opening remakes?

INTO THE GREAT UNKNOWN

Has anyone sent Davis a link to Garfielf yet?

Can anybody make a gif of the little creepy Garfielf without legs creeping around?

what is going on? what the fuck was that?

nice trips btw

What the fuck did I just watch.

holy shit that editing

CALL, FUCKERS

>Mother 3
Aw yeah they're doing another videogame one

I just called.

They sing a jingle and you leave your name and sex-partner count after the beep.

Karen Smith is a slut.

>Don't Exaggerate

Fucking normies making me humiliate myself for the return of a web series that I rewatch constantly because it makes me nostalgic for my time at my old autistic therapy group

>Call and it comes back!

Is this for real or part of the joke?

I've getting the same scummy promotional vibes like when Horse eBooks revealed itself to be viral marketing for some website.

Horse_eBooks was bought out before becoming viral marketing.

Based on the trailer, I'd only assume that if Lasagna Cat is meant to be anything, it's more or less going to be advertising Fatal Farms itself, rather than any specific projects.
I mean, what would some kind of video game or comic book do with your name and sexual history?

they're doing so good with their actual jobs it's probably coming back either way

they're probably just saving all the recordings of people saying their names and how many people they've fucked for a massive finale video where all of them get played to a song

50 years has passed, but Garfield... does not age

I'm pretty sure it's just them trying to viral market themselves by getting people to call this weird 1 800 number, they might use the info for a video but they already named artists and chances are everything is already filmed

Oh god I left my full name.

God damn it.

Call in and say your name is Duke Nukem, give sex partner number as something big like 178

>Horse_eBooks was bought out before becoming viral marketing.

Actually the opposite. Horse_eBooks was viral marketing first as it was run by a Russian spammer trying to get people to buy books via affiliate marketing that went viral because the guy was badly translating them to english and didn't operate like a spambot account as it followed no one. But because of the way twitters search algorithm worked, he would show up in a lot of searches and people caught onto it.

Buzzfeed bought it (For enough money that the guy wouldn't have to shill e-books any more) and then turned it into an "Art" project before shutting it down and revealing the last three years were a ruse and the guy was legitimate.

How many sexual partners?

No Exaggerating.

>not using an alias
Well...at least you didn't exaggerate.

I'M ON Sup Forums.

WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Didn't know that about the beginnings. I knew it and that one pronunciation YT channel were bought out, though. I don't even remember what the final product was.

>How many sexual partners?
Not that user, but zero.
And I left my real name as well.

now lasagna cat knows im a virgin...

Chad Thundercock, 729

That's funny in light of this new trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms

>tfw John has had more sex then I have

*Jon

Wait, so can we use an alias? Do we have to say our last names? I can't really tell.

It helps that Jim himself seems to hate Garfield.

He probably knows.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he quietly lurked here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI

>nobody has posted this yet

>Jon arbuckle
>and 2
What the fuck.
I can't be outdone by fucking jon arbuckle, I'm gonna go out and get laid some more, I don't even care who, AND THEN I'm gonna call.
By the way has someone called that number, what does it say?

You know when the teasers said "Telephone sex survey" I didn't expect it was seriously going to be a telephone sex survey

Are they going full Don't Hug Me I'm Scared now?

vocaroo.com/i/s1cGGbtBaKZE

>that entire voice message

alright that was priceless i`m calling

Did he really revive this just to datamine the 50 people who remember it?

>left my full name
>sex partner count: one

Did you call, Sup Forums? What's your partner count?

>karen smith, 22

jesus christ karen

That is amazing.

i left my real full name and truthfully answered zero

SLUT

I like how it looks like your average trailer for a show on CW

>22

I'm so so so so so so so so happy this is back

>average weird stuff

>By calling in you grant the rights to your voice in perpetuity.

They're clearly going to stick that stuff in their videos. I imagine they'll end each one with someone saying how many people they've fucked over that picture of Jim Davis' face.

thats what im hoping for
id love for my virginity to be announced in one of their videos

one more sip of coffee would probably be a mistake...

OH SHIT IT'S BACK.

Justin Durden.
Zero.

No regrets.

i knew you were lying that one time you said you "go out to nut in women"

>It's a "We want the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" crowd without any of the actual artistic elements, episode

I legitimately have no recollection of that ever happening, but if it did, it clearly was said in jest.

>lasagna cat isn't art
youtube.com/watch?v=RUUNslMcGh8

post your favorites music from lasagna cat

youtu.be/ZJUmwWHtSHE?t=1m29s

it was in a mutual acquaintances art stream
or maybe it was a movie stream

and i know

my 1978 nigga

lasagna cat is pure art you fucking pleb

Yes. It's exactly what it says on the tin.

that sounds like Tom Lehrer

Lasagna Cat is legit my second all time favorite internet parody videos after the FenslerFilm GI Joe ones.

maybe he is going to give it a story
like garfield becomes self aware or something?

Davis came from the world of advertising and Garfield was created with the intent of basically turning into what it is now. He made his money a long time ago and is probably rich enough for three lifetimes off of Garfield so what reason is there to get butthurt?

CAAAAT BRUSH!!!!

I always thought it was done on purpose

You're asking for a quality wig from a series with possibly the worst Garfield costume on the planet.

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

It is, the scenes are supposed to look unsettling and awkward. It's the same reason they used the exact same laugh track every time

>BRUSH!

>CAT BRUSH!

I'm used to Fatal Farm's outlandish antics, but the
"We're not equipped to handle high call volume" bit caught me off guard more than anything.

I'm assuming all the footage shown in the trailer will not be in any of the videos, seems like this is setting up a bait and switch

I cannot fucking believe that this is a thing. I remember giving up on the idea of them ever continuing it last decade.

Fat has a sick sense of humor

I found out about it this summer and was displeased to learn that it had stopped updating 9 years ago

I wonder how you guys felt

Not bad. I'm kinda hyped to see what's going to happen.

I couldn't understand anything from that. Can anyone please post what it says?

>I don't fully understand why he's bringing back this somewhat obscure and forgotten thing from ten fucking years ago, but I am intrigued all the same.
You can only make lasagna cat under a Republican president.

Someone help out with the rest of this

Lasagna Cat!
Is coming back,
You can state your name and partner count

No [????]
Be honest please
You shouldn't be embarrassed by a paltry amount