This isn't a cinematic universe, it's a fucking soap opera

This isn't a cinematic universe, it's a fucking soap opera.

All the in-between shit like Thor, Black Panther, Spider-Man, etc. are just filler movies to get you prepared for the biggest ones (The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War)

The only idiots who watch in-between are die-hard fanboys and podcast "nerds" who keep speculating and jumping to theories and conclusions on what's gonna happen next.

This shit makes me visually sick.

RO

how many phases of this shit to go? is 3rd one last?

You'd think that, but no. This is Disney's bitch, so it'll never end.

I saw the new Thor because I'm a Waititi fan and I have moviepass so fuck it. It was the first time I had seen a Marvel movie in the theater. People clapped when the Marvel logo showed up. People clapped when certain characters popped up for the first time (Thor, Thor's brother, Hulk, Benedict Cumberbatch, etc.). People clapped and oohed and ahhed when some relics in that basement area popped up. Then the movie ended and no one got out of their seat. They were just staying for the credits. The theater was full and I was the only one leaving. Really weird experience.

Superhero comics are soap operas so that makes sense

been on marvel movie in theater once, it was Iron Man 2, everyone waits for shitty 10 seconds teasing post-credit scene

Yeah, people who watch this stuff are insects

They also clapped for the Star Wars and Black Panther trailer.

Anyone that talks about a superhero movie here, even if mocking is FUCKING PATHETIC

>cinematic universe, it's a fucking soap opera.
>implying those are mutually exclusive
>implying you're saying anything people don't already know
>this shit makes me "visually sick"
you're fucking stupid

Oh that makes sense. Still though the whole theater had a weird vibe.

But the "big ones" are the worst ones.

Spot the marvelcuck, I thought you guys had been kicked out of Sup Forums?

>Inhumans
*inhales*

I'll never be satisfied with Disney unless they have the balls to make a Blade movie.

As a comedy starring Eric Andre.

not liking marvel movies in general is a clear indicator of autism. and not just the regular kind of autism, the special kind that mistakes itself for intelligence

>getting all worked up about children's movies

This is why i don't frequent Sup Forums

SJW timeline
Don't give them money

are they still doing inumans?

I couldnt get into it.

>weird vibe
because you weren't getting hype like them
no really, normies are the most fucking uninteresting people you will meet, so to compensate they treat this shit like each movie is the dawning of a new age
reality gonna suck for these people when it hits them

I have no idea whats going on in these movies either. I could barely follow cap civil war so I turned it off like 30 mins in.

feels old man.

the only marvel movie i watched on cinema was GotG

i like them in that it's a movie that mostly entertains for 1.5 ish hours.
i don't treat them like they're the next big thing (which EVERY marvel movie is apparently) and i don't act like a literal child by investing my time and money on merch or shit like that
>be me
>see spoderman with friends
>cool
>people start cheering at the opening marvel logo
>like actual standing ovation and clapping
>it's all people over 20
seriously, thats fucking pathetic

Last marvel movie I saw in theaters was the first Avengers. No one clapped and the only time I saw people clapping at a movie was at the end of Transformers 2 during the midnight premiere.

Star Wars TFA on the other hand, literally everything people clapped and cheered for
>logo
>opening scroll
>first time they see an X-Wing
>first time they see BB-8
>first time they see Finn
>first time they see Rey
>first time they see the Falcon
>when BB-8 gives the thumbs up
>when Rey finds the training droid in the spare parts box
>first time they see Han and Chewie
I could go on, it was an awful experience.

the actual comics are even worse. back in the day you would get megacrossover team ups like secret wars like once every 2-3 years tops. now since bendis did new avengers, every story has to be an "event"

jim cornette talks about a similar concept in pro-wrestling known as "hot-shot booking," basically it's retarded to do shit like this because you're left with no possibly compelling stories to tell.

just people faking nostalgia really, real star wars fans lost hope way before TFA even started to be a thing. i saw tfa and had the same thing happen, people clapping at everything like trained seals. i was honestly more interested in how people have basically pavlovian responses to this kind of thing now, basically create entire generations of mindless consumers.

I bet they cried like little bitches when Han finally died because he had enough of this shit.