E Z P Z

You don't deserve him!

I kinda want to ____ Bob.

>some old and fat oaf somehow got with a qt MILF

how?

move to Maine with

she was a literal crazy person. No one is interested in the psycho lady with two freak kids and have been involved in some weird ass shit. only betas like bob would be interested in that since its the best he can get.

>tfw old and fat oaf that has a qt milf
I still couldn't relate since he was so much more interesting, braver, cooler, and more likeable than me

He used to be a chad

>mfw they kill this guy yet faggy mcqueer with the sports car lives

She wasn't psycho at all. She was a loving and caring mother that went through hell just to save her boy. She was very brave when she ran into those tunnels to save hopper not knowing what was down there. She encouraged all her kids hobbies and warmly welcomed their friends. She had a nice relationship with Bob (rip). How was she psycho?

Confirmed for BOB

She was psycho because even before shit hit the fan in season 1 the show went out of its way to imply that she had some kind of mental breakdown/anxiety issues

Why was Hopper such a dickhead this season?

he was the narrator of Meekat Manor, right?

It's how the town perceived her, not the audience, that she gets called a pyscho

>not a single good or even slightly memorable episode in the entire season

"oh sam"

Best scene was when he gave beta advice to zombie boy and then the sky monster just absolutely raped him

Based Astin

It was idiotinc when they said who knows BASIC? yet he didn0t programmed a single shit cuz the code for "password" was already there. Nobody needed to "KNOW BASIC" to input a fucking password,
hey tried to show him hacking the terminal,
but no one hacks with VBA, kek

>itt actors no one could hate