Wait, user, you seriously saw Blade Rumor 49 five times? Five times, really?

>Wait, user, you seriously saw Blade Rumor 49 five times? Five times, really?
>I heard it's about internet girlfriends or something
>Are you wanting an internet girlfriend?
>Why don't you just get a real girlfriend?
>Just bee yourself and be nice, all you have to do is be nice and girls will be all over you user! :)
>Here come practice flirting with us, we're not letting you leave the room until you try!
>Then you can get a girl to go with you to see Bed Runner!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jDgKjaebNZ
youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying anybody cares what a pink-haired roastie thinks
Don’t you have a baby to kill?

Ladies, I'm on dissociatives right now and you're freaking me out.

>*virgins his way through life*

Its the one next to her saying it.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, WITCHES!
I SAID NOTHING TO YOU!

It just occured to me that it's a Friday night.

The perspective is weird why my head so close to the table? Where am I sitting in this scenario? Who is talking? Why is the grim reaper in the background?

And this charmer wonders why he has no gf, kek

bitches leave

>Why don't you just get a real girlfriend?
because on average, they're prostitutes: do I what I want you to do, then MAYBE you'll get some pussy. Nope, not worth it.

>y-you're pretty, c-can I t-touch your hair haha

yikes
i thought i was going to troll threat thread but the first reply... yikes

when the plateau hits

I'm on DPH, some percs and a few xans

all those girls look identical

explain to me the appeal of benzos. Never tried one, doesnt seem very fun or meaningful.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jDgKjaebNZ

we will never be looked at like this

why live user?

i just spilled water all over an unfinished wooden table after like two years of managing to keep it clean god fucking damn it fuck

Perfect

Makes me feel all heavy and fuzzy, makes the pain go away.

speak for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ
REEEEE
DONT TALK TO ME WITH YOUR STINKY VAGINAS REEEEEEE

FUCK OFF PHONEPOSTERS

They'll make you feel tired for about 2 days. They fucking suck

Stick to speed, kid

bird face and bangs can get it, the other 3 are nauseating to look at. Flirting is fun, and they should come see BR with me, just the 3 of us

Girls only want Chads. There's not point in trying if you're not a Chad. Not worth the embarrassment.

Speed makes you a sickly looking nervous wreck

Jesus are you still at it? Did you not get the hint in the Metal Gear Thread? You suck. Stop embarrassing yourself

>DPH
>literally just turns you into a drowsy schizophrenic
Smart move my man

I've only posted vocaroo itt bby

It goes great with my downers though, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just numb in the face and have the chills.

This is a 10/10 post user, and baby-killing advocacy applies to all of them.

What I'm doing right now while shitposting desu.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of pillheads
Who knew? Why not just get stoned?

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

Shit taste

Why not just get a pineal gland to chew on, DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE?!!!

>Glad you made it for bad movie night, user!

What's with the muslim chick in the back?

save as > D:\pictures\roasties\staring\group\feet\transparent\459.jpg

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

>yikes
>/r/reddit/cuck

2>5>3>4>1
2 is wife material.

I dont get stupid shit like this. Im on Sup Forums probably 14-16 hours a day on one screen, have a GF, and stopped giving a fuck about what other people think almost 20 years ago. Stop giving a fuck and do what you like, if anyone questions it or makes fun of you for it, fuck em. They werent worth your time anyway. Same shit goes for fashion, hobbies, taste in music/movies/tv, whatever. Who gives a shit if some fuck you kind of hung out with three or four times in some bullshit awkward attempt at what everyone else calls "normal" makes fun of you for liking a movie or a band or wearing a clothing item. Fuck em, they werent really your friend in the first place, they were a social attempt at what parents used to call "play dates", IE "lets make our kid hang out with kid X because thats what newsweek says is "normal" and all he wants to do is read some books or play in the sandbox in peace."

2 holy shit for the love of God 2. 2 is the woman that you immediately construct this fantasy life together with and wake up the next morning crying because it was all a dream.

>GOD
>DAMN
>IT

>why my head so close to the table?
Because you're a fucking manlet.

2 is what dreams are made of. 2 is what poems and sonnets are written about.