How can you run a business this badly?

How can you run a business this badly?

>put EVERYTHING behind a paywall so nobody knows what they'd be signing up for
>let Gavin McInnes, your second biggest draw, go to a different network because you aren't willing to give him a raise
>hire Artie Lange, a degenerate Junkie who will probably be dead soon
>raise the price of a subscription to support Artie's drug habit
>the most interesting show is hosted by an anarchist manlet
>other shows are literally whos interviewing other literally whos
>newest show is called TRUMP, a podcast about Donald Trump, even though that's what most of the other shows are already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zol3hxz5H4M
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5048003/Andrew-Dice-Clay-checked-Las-Vegas-hospital.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this a youtube show or something? who the fuck literally cares

i don't believe anyone who says ant isn't hemorrhaging money

keith is a snake

Is that fucking Carlos?

Mencia gained the weight back I see

If Anthony was smart it would be a YouTube show, or at least he'd be uploading clips to YouTube, with maybe one entire free show a week. That's what works for Steven Crowder's show. Anthony should start doing that, and I think he'd see business improve.

His name is Ned.

literally who

im 12 and what is this? i could not think of a more cringey group of guys

the image literally has his name on it you dumbass geek

why is macfaggot still there? didnt he fuck off somewhere else?

Yes, but he comes back as a guest every now and then.

every show on compound media looks like it could be on public access

Gavin's new show looks super cheap still, but at least it's an actual set.

that's Gavin McInnes, dumbass

Why would anyone pay to watch Carlos Menstealia and the rest of these washed up whos?

>How can you run a business this badly?
Anthony hired his crooked cop friend that got him out of DUI's as a radio producer.
He's be in a better place if he just made some goofy free podcast with some buddies, a microphone, Audacity, and no video element.
I don't know why they have a fucking green screen. Who thought that was a good idea?
He's still filming in his fucking attic. At least it's no longer in Scoliosis-vision.

>I don't know why they have a fucking green screen. Who thought that was a good idea?
I think it's just so every show can have a different background.

Only O&A's dumbest and oldest of fans pay for Compound, save for those precious few who are somehow fans of Opie.
Grovin brought a lot of people on with his alt-lite shtick and his Proud Boys cult but those people have probably abondoned both Compound and Gavin at this point.
Every show would look better if they just used a real set, even if it had no changes between shows. Or again no video element, nobody wants to see Anthony's crater face or his shitty desk.

>listening to any O&A related show in 2017
its time to move on user

Even in the current year there are still bizarre happenings in the O&A universe. It's slowly building up to that final supernova.

>put EVERYTHING behind a paywall
about that, user...
:^)

I need dat sweet RSS feed mah boi. One with video shows if it exists.

The actual entertainment nowadays comes from /r/opieandanthony hating on everyone rather than from any of the mediocre shows remaining.

It's a shame it's on fucking Reddit. Those O&A hindsight reports are kino.

tfw peppy chimpers

I like Jim and Sam, and listen to it every morning.

Jim and Sam is garbage.

I could’ve sworn I watched two full Artie and Anthony shows on YouTube last week.

kys

Crowder purposely manufactures "clippable" moments for his YouTube channel. Compound is a shady and scummy operation but they're not as hateable as Crowder.

Is this the show where the one guy showed his gaping butthole? I mean, it fucking scarred me.

Not officially. I checked the YouTube channel, and they've uploaded the recent Brian Regan/Lisa Lampanelli episode, but if you watched other episodes they weren't uploaded by any official channel.

some faggot uploaded every show and i got them all before keith sent the dmca

That's The Gavin McCinnis Show. It's cancelled. He now has a show about conservative Christian family values.

youtube.com/watch?v=zol3hxz5H4M

live

WHERE CAN WE WATCH THIS FUCKING EPISODE WITHOUT PAYING KEKBUCKS

lmao fuck off anthony or opie who ever u are

u remind me of Vince Russo, who rather than just doing youtube and a patreon publically, he kept privatizing his shit like it was still the PPV era of the 90s

It's not very good. Ned Holness mentions for the second time on record he had plans to shoot up The Comedy Store. Gavin and Ned argue about gay shit nobody cares about.

i dont give a fuck, i wanna hear what the mexican shitstain says and how they address him

especially the guy with the tie, cause hes friends with Joe Rogan and so is fat ass who talked shit about him when he was on howard

>right wing politics finally starts getting its own media
>they're all parasitic, degenerate, money grubbing kikes as well
Tippy top kek

They certainly are, especially when they point out how awful Opie was even back during the WNEW years.
It stinks that it's on Reddit, yes, but the overall atmosphere of it feels more yesteryear Sup Forums with all the vitriolic hatred and the way those guys fuck with peoples' lives. For instance, this one guy made a parody podcast of Joe Matarese that just shit on him for being a thin-skinned, unfunny faggot who leeches off of his doctor wife. It drove Joe insane and he tried to get them taken down from YouTube, but it failed since they were considered parody and he had to admit defeat.

Only controlled oppostion has a spot on YouTube.
Porsalin is a real human bean. Those prank calls to the Josh Robert Thompson show are pretty good too.

JUST the picture

They talked a little bit about Joe Rogan, but before Gavin got there. After Gavin showed up, they talked a little bit about joke stealing, and Gavin said that one time he saw Robin Williams standing in the back of a comedy club with a notepad, and Gavin went up to him and said, "I've heard the rumors. I know what you're doing. You're human garage and you should kill yourself."

>insulting a peaceful Tunisian knife fighter

racist detected

Gavin needs to kill himself more than Robin Williams ever did.

>I’ve heard rumors
What a faggot

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5048003/Andrew-Dice-Clay-checked-Las-Vegas-hospital.html
Anthony on suicide watch

Who the fuck is Gavin McInnes and why the fuck is he retro-shitting on a dead legend?

>>the most interesting show is hosted by an anarchist manlet

how do we get this show to be longer than 1 hour per week

michael malice and taleeb starkes are the only reason i still subscribe
I cant watch AA show and listen to these two italians doing goodfellas quotes for the ten thousandth time

peppy chimpers

Lmao artie seems so bored and disinterested, it adds a whole new layer of comedy to the show

hes been on Rogan's show a bunch

hes Sup Forums

>he's Sup Forums

if he's throwing out joke accusations about a dead guy that was infinitely more popular than him on a podcast he's probably a fucking faggot.

Artie looks like death. Too bad it isn't contagious (hint hint)

around the of every show he does a artie shape hole in the wall looking for his heroin. the last hour that's when he gets antsy.

>around the of every show he does a artie shape hole in the wall looking for his heroin. the last hour that's when he gets antsy.

Did no one ever teach you how to English?

I don't know what that is, but I'd pay money to see Artie attempt another suicide on livecam.

>around the of every show he does a artie shape hole in the wall looking for his heroin. the last hour that's when he gets antsy.

>>newest show is called TRUMP, a podcast about Donald Trump, even though that's what most of the other shows are already
Do they talk about how the late night shows are obsessed with Trump?

so this is whats going to be taking all the business once planned parenthood is shut down.

He's a comedian/commentator on the libertarian-right who likes to make edgy jokes. He used to be on Compound Media, recently moved to CRTV because they pay more.

Basically a 12-year-old edgelord. And a literal piss-drinker.

>alt-right humor

the autist is awake

>Look at Artie dying
The show.
They had to ship Arties rotting corps out of the HS studio cause it started to stink up the place.
Now Cumia is paying his retirement to a zombie.

Glasses on his face cause he's fucked up.
>7 watching

this guy looks like a northern bosnian

Are old fat white guys the right wing counterpart of the rainbow haired tumblrinas?

Why does Gavin McInn shave his arms, why.

Reminder: David Duke puts out a daily radio show on YouTube and dedicates an avg 15 mins to discussing Sup Forums memes. It's free and funny and 'formative. join us.

He started Vice Magazine and created hipsters with his friend Terry Richardson, now he does akt-light commentary and is scared to mention Jews