What was the best Scrubs episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWiofL1FjAM
youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AP1d1mOCLsI
youtube.com/watch?v=6mdJY-GVdvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unironically My Lunch

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWiofL1FjAM

WHERE DID I GO WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=jrGmcuj44DQ

How come every show Bill Lawrence made before and after Scrubs was so shit?

I feel like it peaked in season 1, My Old Lady.

The one where Turk and Carla get into a fight, then it's resolved when Turk realizes his mistake of questioning her and makes it up to her by giving her what he wants.

>what she wants
FTFM

Scrubs just worked, its just a combination of good writing and perfect casting, John C. McGinley was fucking incredible as Dr Cox

I know it's hard to write the straight man in a sitcom where every other character is zany, but couldn't they have done any better with Carla? She was 70% bad writing and 30% bad acting.

The one where Kelso acts like a dick but is actually doing what's best for the hospital

youtube.com/watch?v=AP1d1mOCLsI

I absolutely loved this show as a kid. Rewatcged it this year, it gets real old real fast

Cougar town was decent mainly due to the characters.
Undateable was actually pretty good. However I didn't want to watch it because of that faggot Chris delia

>mfw no longer on netflix

>Not having it downloaded

Season 1 is so comfy.

Ted was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=6mdJY-GVdvs

The one where the blonde chick shows her tits
Also, i can't watch it anymore because when i see the janitor i only see the dad from the middle

haven't really taken the time to browse around for torrents or whatever

>Cougar town was decent
Let's not kid ourselves

Best character incoming

Forgot pic

Any S1 episode that ends on a grim note

>1 in 3 patients die here
>all of them died

>the one where Sean Hayes is the star intern until he can't take the pressure anymore

>the episode where it shows how JD and Elliot's relationship broke down interspersed with scenes from their first morning together

>the ending to the first Ben episode

Clone High is amusing.

sad episodes are the worst because of how forced the drama is

This, the season drops off in quality after the first season but overall the show is shitty.

>forced
Yeah nah famalan. It's real drama. You just don't see that. You're too used to fake tv drama to tell the difference.

>WWWWWHHHHEEEEEEENNNNN I WATCH YOU I WANNA DO YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU'RE STANDING....YEAH....

a jew and a black guy, sweet!

Since the first few I thought of have already been mentioned I'll mention My Way Home.

That's nice, but listen, Susan, next time you decide to unload your quote opinions unquote with me . . . don't

"Ok Ted, Dr Kelso is on his way here, do you feel confident about this?"
"I'm not sure, I don't know what confidence feels like."

The JD and Elliott off and on relationship throughout the series was annoying as hell. But it had one of the best Series Finale I've seen

best episodes

This show is just a shittier Grey's Anatomy desu

I have a real soft spot for the one where Turk and JD give up steak night to sit with the dying patient, as well as My Finale. Good memories, Scrubs was the first show I was actually watching on a weekly basis before its finale.

And the obvious ones, Cox kills 3 patients with Rabies, "Where do you think you are", "My Way Home." "My Musical" is the 2nd best musical episode ever in my book. Also like any Kelso+Cox episode.

I barely remember this show.
I only remember fapping to Sarah Chalke and Christa Miller a lot.

[spolier] i liked season 9 [/spolier]