One thing that inspires me is, uh, memories of being young and naive...

One thing that inspires me is, uh, memories of being young and naive... drinking cheap Lambrusco wine in the Gianicolodes Hill overlooking Rome, at sunset...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrQMXmEGsk
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=cgpECcWmw-0
youtube.com/watch?v=WjMhFtHaeG0
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-H6tUeOvo
mostbeautifullie.tumblr.com/post/116031036482/so-i-never-gave-my-picture-to-this-magazine-and
youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs
youtu.be/akDAaIpzYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=dZGg2rvyTm4
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BwoTpBhhQkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIERCELY.
UNITED.

love that memory

BREAD
IT'S THE BEST

BKLYN

Get into it.

Dis nigga so low t he can't spell tarantual

FAGGOT!

Walk into any advertising/PR/marketing firm and 90% of the dudes are just like this guy. I fucking hate these people so much.

Random warehouses all over Brooklyn

How could they possibly think it was a good idea to make these videos? Why are marketing people so clueless about what people like, when it's their entire job?

I'm a Typography nerd, I'M A TYPE GEEK

>[dialogue in foreign lan-]
Okay, that's enough of that

Why doesn't this greasy fuck wash his hair?

Marketing people are so far up their own ass they think the bullshit they're teaching actually works.
They've basically sold themselves to themselves

Love that memory.

Neolithic revolution was a mistake

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrQMXmEGsk

is there anything more comfy than the IMG 0612/ashtons digital agency/Michael Rogers trilogy of Sam making fun of pretentious "creatives" from inside his old NEET den?

The William street fashion strolls where he low key trolls then to their faces are pretty good

Before I saw the williamsburg series I didn't think that level of hipster existed. Shit is straight out of parks and rec.

Is this a middle class prick trying to be pretend to be a working class dude?

Brooklyn isn't exactly middle class to most of America

What's the title of the vid again? It's been awhile

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Based thank you

What's better, being a pretentious douche or a holier-than-thou hypocrite that scams money off his fanbase?

>Black guy from England says his entire spiel
>Sam just goes to the next one without even bothering to comment

Hey guys I'm a Sam Hyde neophyte

I assume he's supposed to look like a sack of rotting garbage right? Like it's part of the joke or something? Thanks in advance

It's part of the joke, though he's more unfucked-looking circa 2013-2014 (ideas man and KSTV era respectively)

It's a part of his mystique. He's capable of properly shaving and generally presenting himself like a functioning member of society but he only really does it if it's needed for a skit to work. Since he plays so many dirty weirdos the dirty weirdo look is the default.

I think it's because that one honestly wasn't bad. The guy was just talking honestly about shit that he liked, rather than trying to be like "HEY WORLD THIS IS WHO I AM!!!!"

After recently rewatching that video I think Sam was too cynical. I think he's better now (or rather, was better around 2015-2016). Love that memory.

He's so smug. He thinks his life is so interesting.

Time to unite
*dies*

ethan did/does this better
>but muh sammy did it first and that kike ripped him off

ethan - successful youtuber, has his own successful podcast
sammy - show on adult swim cancelled, everyone knows he's a racist fuck, can't even afford health insurance

Next to weirdos who get millions of views for playing Minecraft indefinitely H3H3 is probably the most confusing success story on youtube. Who the hell is watching this?

He created a bunch of faggy eceleb drama back in the day

I think this guy might be what gave MDE the idea for the bullies sketch in WP

I used to think he was funny, along with filthyfrank, but I thought they got old pretty fucking quickly, not sure how they have such a consistent fanbase. MDE on the other hand is genuinely good.

Ethan's not funny though

He wasn't a faggot like the others, basically said "yeah I was into the club scene around manchester in the 90s"

youtube.com/watch?v=cgpECcWmw-0

FUCKING MONSTER

youtube.com/watch?v=WjMhFtHaeG0

Post more classic Sam

H3H3 used to be funny because of his living situation. He was trapped in Israel in a shitty flat that he hated and was using YT to vent/distract himself. Filthyfrank was sorta similar when he was living at Uni in Japan, he fucked around with friends to take a load of his mind. MDE is the same.

Hardship breeds comedy.

yeah but h3h3 and filthyfrank aren't actually funny, good comedians don't grow tiresome after a few weeks.

Shame that nowadays Sam has to fake his hardship given the bank he makes off his books/patreon. And he has the gall to go and demand 5 dollars a month for his shitty vlogs.

Eh I thought they were funny back then, the success gave them better living conditions though, and their shitty living conditions were part of what made them funny

Ethan pretty much just does lame dad humour, his early stuff was funny when he wasn't really trying and it was just a hobby. But once he full time there was a slow decline until he was in LA and now there's nothing good there. He had some good stuff but just milks it now. Plus half his vids are just money grubbing.

Sam has always been funny, if you watch HydeWars even though it's mostly repetitive you get nuggets of genuine comedy gold, he's actually funny, his best videos are improvised.

Filthy Frank is a pretty funny dude, he has a good track record although he's way too focused on edgy jokes, he's pretty much phoning in his vids now though and putting everything into music.

he's funny in the way that Sup Forums is funny when you're a kid, he really needs to develop his tastes and get a better understanding of the world.

who the fuck noticed the 1 second he's in this shit

what where?

well i figured it out, the entire app is his
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-H6tUeOvo

FilthyFrank has made me laugh a few times.

That's why he doesn't make FilthyFrank videos anymore, he's focusing on his music career now.

BKLYN

>I’ve seen wine...and a sunset!
what are we supposed to be impressed?

>love that memory
BARF. It really is that bad

he was fucked up. his shit was all fucked up

>dat fucking accent out of nowhere
Wow, that plus the hair makes a world of difference, he seems like only 25% as much of a fag

*zooms in*

Yeah, he's a so random tier bore

BREAD
IT'S ELEMENTAL

That's a much better look, but why does he now have an accent?

> ME CHUNGO. ME LIKE MY BODY.
mostbeautifullie.tumblr.com/post/116031036482/so-i-never-gave-my-picture-to-this-magazine-and

Can someone spoon feed me on why this keeps getting posted.

>Be sound man in some shitty insurance agents event
>A """marketing expert"""" gives a talk
>She just throw buzzwords at them
>She tries to explain memes to these dinosaurs
>Everything just flies over thier heads, barely paying attention
The cringe was tangible

>gotta have 'em
was she subtly trolling?

Did the same thing for the French girl and I thought he was going to tear her a new asshole

mental hell

Why is he commenting on the videos? I don't get it.

Posting essential early MDEkino
youtube.com/watch?v=ltF-6ldrqJs

youtu.be/akDAaIpzYrU
Is Sam's mom the best MDE supporting character?

he is the ultimate leech. he has one legitimately good video he created and that's it. everything else is le ebin jewtube drama he isn't even involved in. when you see someone called 'reddit' on here, this is the kind of guy you picture.

tbf most comedians dont really put material out as frequently as them

youtube.com/watch?v=dZGg2rvyTm4

this is exactly it; i honestly believe that some of those people he was trying to make objects of ridicule - Ethan Bradbury (?) and the dentist - are actually far funnier and more interesting than he is

>one legitimately good video
I hope you don't mean Vape Naysh, because that video and its sequel are both terrible and very, very late to the punchline of "vapes are gay".
His videos before that one were the only "good" ones, and those can be hit or miss. There was no "ebin jewtube drama" back then. Then, Vape Naysh brought in literally millions of new fans who wanted that tier of garbage. So h3h3 gave them just that AND more equally repugnant crap that YouTube didn't need more of (drama). Yet those videos sell, somehow.

I always think this is Ian from Smosh whenever I see this lol

This is true, he's genuinely funny even if his comedy occasionally gets bogged down by the edginess. By this point I'm pretty sure he's about ready to just quit the Frank persona and do music as his regular self full time.

I'm pretty sure Sam figured out early on that his mom being in the videos is what made a lot of them funny

I mean it doesn't make sense why he would upload some of those videos unless that's what he was thinking

Holy shit

How can anyone take this ish seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4

one of my favorites

Is there a filter for Sam's facial hair? I like some of his work, but I'm getting genuinely sick of having to power through seeing his gross facial hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BwoTpBhhQkw

>lol production values are for libcucks

Fuck you nigger he looks hot af

we're doin the quad stack

that's actually a pretty good idea for an app, wouldn't ever use it myself because I'm not a fag but still, wonder why it never took off.

what is the god damn video where Sam has a disgusting booger hanging out of his nose the entire time and screams "LOOK ITS A FLUX CAPACITATOR"? I NEED to find it.

>nigger
ayy yo who you be calling nigger yu crackr ass biiiiiih

wtf nigger it's literally just instagram

love that memory

G O L D E N R E T R I E V E R

Lee me alone