LOL

LOL

oh please, Image Universe has plenty to hate when it comes to space aliens. Remember what happened when they got invaded by a race of Freddy Mercuries?

So what's the actual context? Because the Trump part is shopped.

Martians, too.

Ack ack.

It's not.

Wow for real?

I really did think it's shopped.

I own that issue, it's not a shop.

Seriously, is Image Comics more into left?

Weren't those outbursts temporary?

>Image is pro-SJW now

Is there nothing sacred anymore?

Speaking as a libtard feminist cunt, I find this extremely cringe worthy. Hillary lost because she was a sniveling snake in the grass and the DNC put their entire weight on the primary scales. Stop blaming everyone but yourself.

"Image" doesn't tell the writers what to put into their comics, dummy. They decide.

>now
>implying the majority or writers and artists aren't SJWs
God, you lot really are something else, aren't you? Surprised you even manage to breathe.

Image doesn't force it's writers to do anything. It's entirely creator owned so if Larsen wants to talk shit about Trump, he's gonna do it.

Seems so.

Some people will stay salty.

I for once will look at how Trump will change America. So far he's actually doing it...pretty well.

So they are indeed SJWs.

Wondering how far will that take them?

Nothing said on this comic page is false though.

They've been doing pretty great so far. Try reading comics for a change.

Anybody who bothered to read the 200 issues of Savage Dragon knows it is the best superhero title ever made. Sadly, that is not many people.

But Trump is pro-law enforcement so this makes no fucking sense.

This sounds more like a parody of leftists than sincere. It's just ridiculous.

Writers and artists being liberals is one thing, but I still don't get it. I don't get how a group of people automatically and without question shift their moral and political compasses because/as the core group does as well.

Are liberals Liberal because they believe, or used to believe, in the tenets of Liberalism, or are they Liberals just to be part of a gang?

If the left's doctrine shifted into endorsing, say, gutting orphan babies in broad daylight, would the liberals immediately support it just like that?

Nah, not really.

No Limits era's are full people with varying opinions for instance the writer of this comic shit on SJW costume revamps as a means of pandering to people who don't read comics.
Doesn't mean it makes his job easier

>If the left's doctrine shifted into endorsing, say, gutting orphan babies in broad daylight, would the liberals immediately support it just like that?
I could ask the same question about conservatives. Don't be an idiot, it's just that stuff like writing and drawing attract liberal-thinking people. There's a reason they're called "liberal arts colleges".

Give the GOP a few years...

Even conservatives are more liberal than in the past. But liberals have gone full pants-on-heads retarded and began supporting the exact opposite policies and creeds.

For example, during the Brexit drama last year, liberals were pushing for Britain to stay in the EU, nevermind that liberals for the longest time where quite keen on euroskepticism.

so people don't confuse the for a worthwhile school?

Goddamn, Savage Fucking Dragon was the last comic I would expect to go full SJW.

most liberals seem to be in favor of islam so that should tell you everything you need to know.

I still don't understand this, at all. How the same movement campaigning for gays and women's rights can be for the religion that is nothing but suppressing gays and women's rights.

What the fuck are you talking about you retard? That had never happened. In fact one of of the biggest problems the left has always had is mobilizing large groups due to people being unwilling to give up their ideals. This is directly counter to the right's desire to fall in line behind singular leaders or ideologues.

>SJW
It's not like you read it.

>Even conservatives are more liberal than in the past.

In what fucking way? Regan was a moderate compared to the modern Republicans. The R's have shifted so hard right that that they didn't even know what a moderate is.

Leftists don't even believe in what they say.

Only a crushing minority believe in their ideals, but it was always about to get filthy rich.

Trust me, I'm from Poland and I know what this stinks. The opposition that was in control a year ago did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to deal with poverty, to deal with medical issues or with the economy. They are in fact like the Democrats, only shittier.

When a new president was chosen and the previous opposition took the reign, everything started to change for the better.

Trump has the same as President Duda had. The Republicans have the same as PiS. But I honestly think that he will manage to cause Americans to look at him in a different light. He just needs more time.

Please keep the discussions in Sup Forums, don't fall for OP's bait. You're better than that.

you deserve this bait thread

>Everything is bait!!
Oh cheese...

it's a LOL thread it's obviously bait

One of the Right's most popular spokesmen is a stereotypical faggot. That shit would've never happened just ten years ago.

Can anybody Storytime this?

Yeah, this thread was totally made to discuss Savage Dragon and not to provoke political discussion unrelated to the board! What's your favorite Savage Dragon issue?

Agreed.

Better not to incite the flames of political fury on a board that I like.

Also comic books should be as little political as possible.

Maybe bait, maybe something more.

But I can say that political correctness should be considered a crime against humanity.

>Better not to incite the flames of political fury
>But I can say that political correctness should be considered a crime against humanity.
STOP. Comic authors are free to have opinions and present them. If you're not going to discuss Savage Dragon then quit making this place Sup Forums.

Even if they lie about things and try to manipulate or white-whash it?

Hmm?

Sorry mods....

Remember...it's the left that is protesting peacefully, and masked thugs from the right are causing all the violence

or maybe not

Yeah but he hates everyone not white so it cancels out the gay

Milo is beloved because he says everything the Right wants to be able to say while justifying it by him being gay. It's like how they love things like Cosby shitting on blacks- it lets them pretend to not be bigots.

>way back when the character voted for the independent candidate and explained how a vote for who you believe in isn't a wasted vote to a democrat who was angry at him for not voting blue
>now: shilling for that evil, corrupt bitch
>all trump supporters are racist nazis meme
How things change.

>>all trump supporters are racist nazis meme
Well, they are.

Well, gee, I refused to believe that but with all this concrete evidence and compelling arguments you presented, I guess it's irrefutable.

Sooo...that it?

Dude, they've literally spray painted building with shitty swastikas and "Heil Trump"

Are you forgetting all the times that it was confirmed many of these graffiti//vandalism reports were self-inflicted?

Well, gee, I refused to believe that but with all this concrete evidence and compelling arguments you presented, I guess it's irrefutable.

Just google it man, there's numerous news articles of supposed Trump/Nazi graffiti being done by the people who reported it.

>Trump is the first republican president to openly endorse gay marriage
>but some guy spray-painted a swastika on the wall so I guess he's Hitler 2.0
Is it tough going trough life being so retarded?