How long until she finally gets exposed?

How long until she finally gets exposed?

Exposed to a normal way of thinking? Never.

I don't get the implication.

She harasses young boys?

she just has to stretch a bit more for the mental gymnastics she'll perform to explain her past, positive views on Weinstein and her feminist, progressive stances that usually involve her attacking others for same acts Harvey committed en masse over the past decades

She pretended to be unaware of Harvey Weinstein's rape and molestation rumors.

SHe's one his greatest admirers. She's a liar who looked away from rape to further her own career

She's defended Polanski on several occasions even gave him a standing ovation. She knows more than she wants to tell reporters

Can't bump the Trump.

She's a phony

Meryl "Don't You Dare Say a Peep" Streep

When her head is on the chopping block, I want for either Mel Gibson or Vince Vaughn to swing the axe.

>ywn be molested by mommy Meryl
What does her pussy smell like, do you think?

She defended him as an auteur and his work, not his personal character. Polanski is one of the greatest filmmakers there is

Who is this tumescence luminescence?

She is outright lying about not knowing Weinstein raped women... she's been demanding that Polanski should be pardoned for drugging and raping a 12 year old girl (again at the behest of Weinstein who was gathering Hollywood elite to push thir through).

This person made a recent speech about how Hollywood stands for morals...

dust and stale cat's piss

Everyone of those shots is just a girl in center frame. Wow, genius.

It's a great film, watch it.
>just

I wonder who she's sexually assaulted

Getting Oscars is easy if you have blackmail material on the voters.

That for all her grandstanding she's just as bad as a lot of other people in Hollywood

Meryl “No amount of rape can stand between me and my fate as the Oscar Queen” Streep

Will she make another speech about Hollywood morals ?

>cuz I’m a streep
>I’m a winnnerrrrr

This hypocritical bitch gave a standing ovation to Roman Polanski, who drugged and raped a 13 year old. Then she has the fucking audacity to act upset over Trump being president because he said "grab them by the pussy".

Explain this meme photo.

SHE DIDN'T KNOW!!!!!

During a award speech Meryl Streep was bashing Trump and Vince and Mel did like it.

It was taken while Streep was making a tearful speech about how great Hollywood is and how terrible Trump is

Was this the same speech where she told the audience that they (hollywood actors) were some of the most oppressed people in america? She really does need several bullets

Just

why isn't he extradited back to the US and put in jail?

(((guess)))

He is so brave though isn't he? Meryl is a Saint as well, we should all follow these evolved, deep thinking Hollywood stars.

wow it's almost as if nearly all films ever made are mostly shots of people doing stuff.

i mean he's hiding in countries that the us doesn't do business with. also if you're rich you can get away with anything. but still, seems like it should be possible

She knew all along and is going to try and hide and wait this out

>stands up for kino against the court of public opinion
>this is somehow wrong

She also called Weinstein "God" in an acceptance speech.

One day, I hope I get the chance to brutally slaughter some hollywood pedophiles, even better if they are jewish. America needs to be burned to the ground and started over without a single jew allowed back in

>those teeth
So not only is she in cahoots with molesting jews but she's also a vampire? Well shit.

it was consensual. the whore was already having sex with his boyfriend on a daily basis.

in the other hand, that interviewer come as creepy and agressive. why can't they respect the intimacy of this girl?

I'd give a kidney for the chance to punch this cunt as hard as I can. I have always thought she was overrated

usually they arent actually pedos or necessarily attracted to kids, they just do it for a sense of dominance. and if you're so rich you can buy anything, you want what's not on the menu

Why can't Polanski keep his dick out of 13 year olds?

He must fuck them for the art of it I suppose.

So is Polanski just a fucking coward or he claims innocence?

I don't even know her movies and how she got an award.

>13
>consensual

i'd buy it at 15-16, but not 13, sorry.

he fled from the US
he knows he's guilty and is a coward

>statutory rape = real rape

how can americans be so retarded?

Are you Whoopie Goldberg?

it's not when it's like with an actual teen, as i said, 15-17 or whatever.

she was barely 13. that's more of a child than an adult. and it was charged as rape, not statutory rape anyway due to his use of violence and drugs on her

>a person's prior sexual history
>having any relevance in a rape case

I'll admit she's pretty good in Deer Hunter

>it was consensual
No it fucking wasn't. He pumped her full of drugs, and she still said she didn't want it.

this

He pled guilty before fleeing in the hopes that he'd get a slap on the wrist instead of a real sentence.

>drugs
recreational drugs, retard. it was the 70's and they were artists.

chick was clearly into it.

((((((((((BREAKING NEWS))))))))))
Meryl Streep had sex with Donald Trump in the 80's.

And she gave him the pee-pee show for free so The Don would introduce her to Harvey.

>they were artists.
she's a 13 year old child you fucking retard

>struggling and calling for help
>saying she didn't want it multiple times
>clearly into it

0/10 troll

>chick was clearly into it.
She said no. I've read her court testimony.

I'm beginning to think there must be actual shills defending Roman Polanski online, because faggots like you pop up every time someone calls him a rapist.

hot

Meryl Streep is Podesta-tier when it comes to the international pedo conspiracy, she’s done a lot more than rape a few boys.

A 44 year old man gave a 13 year old girl quaaludes and alcohol and tried to have anal sex with her despite her saying she wanted to leave. He was found guilty and was put on probation but fled the country when he heard that the judge had changed his mind about a plea deal.
>YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS

he just wants (you)s

she's the king pin of the hollywood child sex operation

he was found guilty only of statutory """"rape"""", though.

the chick's lawyer was clearly behind the money and accepted the bargain, claiming to protect her.

no, he was found guilty of actual rape, and drugging people.

retard.

he hasn't been found guilty of anything he fled before that could happen

statutory, imbecile.

but go ahead and believe the brainwashed whore and his jew lawyer, or whatever suits your narrative

Will the libturds ever recover when this hack gets exposed?

no matter how much you scream on here, you won't be able to drug and rape a 13 year old without getting arrested for it. stay mad.

Shouldn't you be in your day spa rehab Weinstein?

based nic cage obviously knows how fucked the whole situation is.

She's (((Weinstein's))) procurer. She brings young girls that want to be actresses to him to rape, then convinces them to keep their mouths shut or else.

he clapped too

this

Now that's evil. Even more evil than rapists themselves.

>drugs and fucks an underage girl
>IT WAS STATUTORY

ya but only cuz he didnt wanna get blacklisted.

Jews just do it because they hate the goyim.

fuck off

I was raped by Meryl Streep

your dubs say more than really evidence could

Wasn't she the one how made a big speech about ebil Trump during the film awards last year?

STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL AND MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

If her reputation can shrug off praising Roman Polanski, it can shrug off liking Weinstein.

Watch rugby and boxing

she is a preachy retard

the woman he butt-raped forgave him. better talk shit about her as well. also, movie was kino.

Polanski and Weinstein are the ultimate pelb filters.

She's fucked, the Trump curse is extremely powerful.

when Harvesting was commencing she was there, watching

What does he even have to do with this? You're literally retarded.

YOU'RE NEXT CUNT

>the woman he butt-raped forgave him. better talk shit about her as well. also, movie was kino.

He didn't buttrape a 'woman', he drugged and buttraped a 13 year old girl.

When (((Hollywood))) later tried to get Polanski pardoned, the woman she had then become was paid to publically forgive him.

You can stop now kike

she forgave him because she was tired of having to deal with it and just wanted it to end, just because she forgave him doesn't mean the rape didn't happen