Do you people actually think she's hot or am I being meme'd? Very average actress t b h

Do you people actually think she's hot or am I being meme'd? Very average actress t b h

Most people are probably just memeing, but I think she's a real qtπ

I think a lot of 90's kids here who basically had a first fap to her in underwear.

My dad has a crush on her for decades, he catches a lot of shit for it. It's over of those binary things, either she really sexy to you it absolutely disgusting

like cara delevigne

>Do you people actually think she's hot or am I being meme'd?
whatever
>Very average actress t b h
kill yourself

She's pretty good. Usually I go for bustier women, but I find her demeanor sexy and I like her face.
I also thought she was the most beautiful woman ever when I watched Ghostbusters II as a kid.

She was qt in the first aliens movie and hot in the first ghostbusters, but it was all downhill after that.

She was rather good looking in her youth. Unfortunately like most slender women she looks brittle and bony in her older years.

>youngster detected
We come from a time and age, where people didn't all have braces for the same old perfect teeth, and didn't do the cosmetic surgery to look like same old barbie. Yes, she was hot, and always will be. Have fun watching your barbies grow old.

She was never hot. She's not exactly ugly either tho. She's one of those women you look at and just don't really feel anything

Looks isn't everything that makes a girl hot. At least once upon a time, that was the case...

Alien was not a good movie. Average.

yes you underaged piece of shit

Nope, her underwear scene did nothing for me except make me think.

"Wow, she has the flattest ass ever."

There's contrarian and there's faggotry.

Who?

She was pretty hot here

She was never the hottest actress alive or anything (partly because she was already nearly 30 by the time she hit it big), but she did have a few films (or scenes, anyway) where she was pretty stunning. Films never sold on the sex appeal of Sigourney, like they did with Kim Basinger, but she's far better as an actress than most of the really hot bodies.

>90's kids
More like '70s and '80s kids.

And yes, we're here.

This. This was hotter in than in underwear in Alien, IMO.

She's hot in a unconventional way.
In the Alien films, she's not terribly feminine while still being unmistakably female. She's mannish without going dyke, and she comes off as physically and mentally powerful (compared to other women in film). Perhaps there's something alluring in the power dynamics with a powerful, dominant kind of woman. I think she's really hot, but not at all in a typical starlet way.

She's hot in a weird way. Go watch Half Moon Street and tell me you didn't get a boner.

i never thought she was hot, which is probably why i respect her as an actress

This. She became a sort of small time sex symbol because of her role. Turns out she's the heroine of the movie and we also get to see her delicious pointy nipples. Unattractive? ehh Sure. Unconventionally attractive? Absolutely. In a movie that's about a monster chasing down humans, this sexy scene sealed it as kino.

This

She's homely hot

She's hot in a way where you see it's actually possible to get a woman that looks like her

SEVENTY

YEARS

OLD

There is nothing sexual about her at all to me. I think it might be the jaw. Then again, Olivia Wilde has a strong jaw and is smokin' so I don't know.

Maybe people finder her hot because she seems attainable.

That's a fucking tranny.