Why are they doing this?

Why are they doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july#.Wf1gZ9NSyUk=
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/eu-eastern-states-say-bloc-must-show-more-support-for-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really care. But yes please keep shilling this.

because they want to help the Syrian refugees by raising awareness about their struggle and motivate as many people as they can to take action

Almost all the refugees are adult men

jj abrams is such a tryhard faggot
i hope he never wins an oscar
this hack needs less validation to add to his undeserved smugness

>take action
yes, open those borders goyim

They both look like Steven Colbert

Will this refugee be a truck driver perchance?

Pathological tribal hatred against whites.

>Steven Spielberg says "I want to do this thing, you want to partner up to do it?"
>thinking any young director would say no
It's obvious why JJ is doing it.

I have a dream that I can move to Europe and live off welfare for the rest of my life

Do you think all white guys with glasses look like Stephen Colbert?

>female Syrian refugee
Man
this is like those shitty female autism movies

thanks for being duped into shilling this movie Sup Forums, you gay cunts

Muh refugees.

Check description

what the fuck is wrong with their noses

Those particular two guys.

You're so fucking stupid i have to explain my post twice lol

>can to take action

Like let Assad win so the war can be over and they can go home?

They should do that by helping Bashar al-Assad rebuild his country, and restore stability and secularism, so that Syrians can peacefully return to their homes.

The Syrian civil war is basically winding down, Assad has won despite Israel's best efforts.

>white

So you're saying that you think all white guys with glasses look like Stephen Colbert, then

Probably just cashing in on current event just to make some quick $$ because jews

Will JJ cast his daughter in the film?

Why do these two men look so similar? It's as if they shared some kind of ancestral kinship.

Jews must be stopped

she looks like she can unhinge her jaw for the bbc

your cognitive dissonance is astounding

Once you stop hallucinating you could properly respond

You must be non-American. In America, you're white, black, asian, or hispanic. The forms get a little more wonky, but the normal every day people keep it simple. Jews are considered white by the vast majority of Americans. If you're vaguely European in ancestry, you're pretty much white here.

It's obviously looked at differently in Europe and elsewhere.

Jews are not and never will be white

propaganda can't take breaks, people can't be given time to digest these things or develop their own "hot takes" (aka any kind of independent thought, which is to be mocked as [x] bad label of the week)

this is going to continue until the whole thing just collapses. already happened to comics. already happening to film. more and more theaters will close, just as the comic stores are closing

they lost the culture war and now everyone is apathetic to pretty much everything except what their friends tell them to care about, as some superficial front

I love millionaires who make million dollar productions about poor people

I just don't see why you're getting your panties all in a bunch because people noticed that you thought all white people with glasses looked like Stephen Colbert. Not that big a deal.

To non-Americans, sure, we already covered that. The history of America and race is different than Europe. They're considered white over here because our history/culture is different.

Jews are just smarter whites

nobody in 2017 isn't fucking WELL AWARE of the Syrians dude, they're only flooding into every fucking country on the planet. they're only dragging kids into pool bathrooms for "sexual emergencies" or spraying acid at londoners in the ghetto. you find me any fucking place on this earth by now who isn't dealing with the syrian refugee crisis and i'll show you an island with one harbor and no airports

Holy fuck she's a literal 10/10

He should have say her in nu-Wars instead of Xenomorph.

Reminder that the Jews are actually shilling nationalism & anti-immigration sentiment

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

>10/10
>dykeface

No, to jews.

>Sup Forums is wrong about the j-

Average Jewish IQ is lower than Average European IQ.

I mean, I tried to educate you on American thinking, I'm not sure why you're spazzing out.
Whatever.

Poland and Hungary are Rapefugee free!

Because they believe in something bigger than themselves, something Sup Forums will never understand.

Americans aren't jewish. Some jewish are Americans.
Are you misreading people's posts?

seriously have no clue how the hell they are managing to keep the immigrants 100% out, they couldn't even be intimidated into opening their borders

a map of terrorist attacks practically dots a fucking line all way around the edges of poland. it's incredible.

I'm just saying, jews will tell you they are not white.

>Steve Spielberg, J.J. Abrams partnering on female Syrian

I have literally never seen a female Syrian refugee, or a child. It's 100% grown men and like half of them are Africans. How do libtards convince themselves this bullshit world isn't ridiculous and just accept everything?

Not sure either. I think it's mostly because the EU, I.e, Germany, decided not to punish them. Probably because it's not worth it, most migrants would flee North or West for the welfare anyway.

But Americans still see them as white anyway. That's just how Americans think. You're basically black or you're white. Americans can't exactly ignore Asians and Hispanics being different, though, which is why it's generally those 4 categories here.

"White" in America is a general "white enough".

One word
Jews

>Probably because it's not worth it, most migrants would flee North or West for the welfare anyway.
Just like Polacks lmao

Whites don't get welfare without at least working for an x amount of time. Refugees literally get everything for free.

Shhhhh, you'll confuse the narrative if you complicate the cartoon enemy into a nation of diverse opinions and political stances.

>poland
>white

Got a white trash sister-in-law that says otherwise
bitch makes shitty claims concerning her kids and mental shit in order to get extra money, all so she can sit on her ass and play world of warcraft all day.

Israel is actually supporting Hungary/Poland against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july#.Wf1gZ9NSyUk=

In turn, Hungary/Poland are saying EU is too anti-israel
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/eu-eastern-states-say-bloc-must-show-more-support-for-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ

rly makes me think

>female syrian refugee drama

and somehow she's gonna end up with a black man

>there were even refugees who got child centric benefits despite being freakishly tall obvious adults

Jew Jew Abrams and (((Spielberg))). Are you a retard as well as a faggot OP?

I genuinely believe the world would be a better place if locked everyone who unironically uses the word "rapefugee" into a very smal cell for a very long time.

>waaah why don't people like my precious third world hordes ;-;

Maybe that scum should stop raping.

Don't you have a refugee shelter to burn down? And maybe a hospital and and orphanage too, while you're at it? I'm sure those gonna have some of those nasty brown people that disgust you so much too.

Why do you think pic related is the case?

Why dont they stop shitting out kids they cant look after?

Because that's what you want to believe.

Wew, still have 2 years until I'm on par with alt rightists

There's a difference between right wing and alt-right

right wing: much of the rust belt white population, middle class, socially functional. Vote Republican

Alt-Right: 15-30 year old man-child, pudgy, socially awkward, spout cringe memes and unironically nazi.

there are no refugees. all the people who wanted to leave syria did so years ago.

there are nothing but economic migrants looking for welfare to suck at. a horde of useless retards born of their homelands being perpetually propped on the artifice of western charity and welfare to begin with.

fuck off JIDF samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Why don't you stop shitting out posts I have to read?

>unironically nazi
Oy vey, how horrible Levi!

shut up faggot, everyone wants to be a nazi. it's cool and fun.

To help push immigration, it's such a (((mystery)))

According to the left anybody right of Marxist is a alt-right Nazi.