So is this show any good?

So is this show any good?

It's entertaining

It's bad.

It’s not entertaining but it’s good

It's bad, but it's entertaining.

it has Lili

First season was ok, when the teenage characters acted like teenagers and the parents weren't completely retarded.

>That Ronnie casting Couch episode

top kino

Seriously guys, can you stop shitposting for a minute. Is this show worth a watch? Is it as good as shows like Narcos, Mindhunter, season 1 of True Detective or even Sopranos? I'm looking for something new to watch but I don't want to waste my time.

Her career will be dead after Riverdale.

>Is it as good as shows like Narcos, Mindhunter, season 1 of True Detective or even Sopranos?

No, retard. It's a fucking CW teen drama/thriller show with waifus and horrible spacing.

I just finished the first season and this is the complete opposite of what happened. All the kids talk to their parents like they're other teenagers and all the parents are obsessed with their teenage years. I lost count of all the conversations that should have ended with "fuck you, you're a kid and I'm an adult, I dont have to explain shit"

Definitely not. At most it's a guilty pleasure. It's meant for teens. The characters are kind of decent because they're based off Archie comics and the small town setting is nice and sort of like Twin Peaks. Sup Forums only talks about it because the cast is likable and has cute waifus. It's EXTREMELY cheesy and at times absolutely cringey.

lol what is going on here

can't you read the filename

christ, this guy's delivery of "we are legion" is so fucking goofy

it doesn't explain why he's beating the shit out of a corpse

It's OK.
Has a very preachy SJW tone at times, but they learned to cut back on that this season.

>saying that after Toni went full ham last episode
Toni worst girl

>Has a very preachy SJW tone at times
what is this? 2010? are you still scared of women taking your videogames?

He isn't, he was breaking the ice to save her from the freezing water, whoever made the webm edited it to make it look like he was beating on her unconscious body.

Ah that makes sense.

ugh
can you just not? please?

can YOU not

I cannot stop screenshotting her

why don't you shot something else... yourself?

you could screenshot Midge...just saying

It's the best show on tv right now. Not even baiting.

>qt niggress to playToni
>ugly gorilla playing Josie

Bet the producers are kicking themselves for such a short sighted decision with the Josie casting

sauceeeeeeee

I've never read any of the comics, so I think it would make no sense for me to watch it without getting the references from my childhood. Also, watching the show as its own standalone thing doesn't seem like what was intended by its creators.

But damn, I'm somewhat curious.