This scene made me feel really sad. I was homeschooled...

This scene made me feel really sad. I was homeschooled, but did the girls I knew who went to public school really have to go through such degrading treatment?

We all did, boys and girls. Usually after that shit happens though, you got on good with the older kids unless you were an oddball or an asshole.

>This scene made me feel really sad. I was homeschooled
What's it like being a pathetic little snowflake incapable of hacking it in the real world?

It's okay, but I don't like the idea of nice girls I knew going through this.

How come there's no more senior chads with paddles trying to keep the young degenerate freshmen in line nowadays?

Because of political correctness.

>starting the year off with an aggravated assault of a minor charge

Because people found out that some of the kids who get bullied get bullied so much and for so long that they want to kill all their bullies and they actually make a plan to do so

what is this type of humiliation called?

hazing

with the food stuffs specifically though

No. That's a product of poor parenting, babying children to the point that they are incapable of handling any life situations that are remotely difficult.

because senior chads are degenerate themselves and jsut hate to see people not doing what chads want.

I don't know anybody this actually happened to. Like even older people who were in high school in the 60s and 70s. Maybe it was more of a city thing? I don't know. Obviously college hazing existed, but I've never heard a high school hazing story.

Food hazing

There are no nice girls idiot, that's the point, they like the girls before them are all trash

how autistic are you

thx

Suck any dicks lately? You will

It was a small town thing, where I lived. I graduated in 1992. It was just like Dazed and Confused, except with different music and clothes.

>permanently exterminating the sources of problems in your life isn't handling them
Come on.

I will never get bullied by an 18 year old Parker Posey

I grew up in a small town too so it must be more regional or something.

What are you supposed to do if you're getting bullied and the person is 1. bigger and stronger than you and 2. has a group of people with them that are also bigger and stronger than you? There's nothing you can do if the school won't do anything except get your ass kicked

it's been shown that homeschooled kids are better socially adjusted in the end

It's basically a coin toss. Families can be as deforming as public schools.

keep your wish fulfillment to yourself

There's a difference between bullying and hazing. Hazing was done in good fun and everyone was in on it. Very little was done with malicious intent. If someone did, everyone hated them.

hazing is illegal where i live

- t. harris

My parents told me it happened when they young. They made my mom dress retarded and go to the mall. I’m sure it was nothing like Linklatter’s dom fantasies.