>Sriracha

Fuck off with your fad foods.

that looks pretty tasty

>Steven Universe
Meme show
>Sriracha
Meme sauce

>/reddit/

I ate a two day old steak quesadilla, two bags of potato chips, a glass of cranberry juice, some fig newtons, and a piece of chocolate.

If it was dark chocolate I'd say good job.

It was dark chocolate with a peanut butter center.

I made myself one of my patented home made pizzas with everything, it was pretty filling.

I did chop wood and run 8km so I figure I'm ok.

Gross. And obese people wonder why they are overweight.

You shouldn't be eating fries, chips, or drinking soda.

I haven't eaten solid food in a week because I haven't had a solid shit in eleven days

going to the doctor today to get cleaned out, then i am having some soup and salad or something

Why did you have to run? Was it someone else's wood?

I've been cooking everything with coconut oil and corn syrup. Makes even vegetables palatable.

I made a Japanese curry for the family.
Couldn't get the spice mix or the cubes you'd normally use, so I made it from scratch.
Measured out spices, carefully fried my roux. Pretty damn tasty dish.
But I think I like the Cape Town Curry I did last week better.
In any case, never put the carrots in as suggested. That's giant hunks of firm carrot in the curry, ruining the entire look and consistency of it.

You gave me a giggle, thanks.

>meme sauce
>meme show
>meme grain
>meme cup
>meme vegetable
>meme protein
>meme plate color
>meme carpet
>meme laptop

God could you BE anymore reddit?

I have been since last July. Went from 125 at first to 155 this week (I'm short). Gym 4-5 days a week. Get home and shower then read some comics

For dinner I had a tuna sandwich and a bag of chips and a glass of chocolate milk. For dessert I had a fistful of Wheat Thins.

You wouldn't mind posting the recipe would you? I promised myself that I would cook more this year.

>Homemade burger seasoned with a Lipton soup packet, egg, and a touch of mustard
>caramelized onions
>Potatoe Bread buns
>side of homemade fried potato chips

i fucking love this dude's work