AVGN 1-100 > Monster Madness > AVGN 100-150 > Board James > YKWB > James & Mike Mondays > Playlist Junkie

AVGN 1-100 > Monster Madness > AVGN 100-150 > Board James > YKWB > James & Mike Mondays > Playlist Junkie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucWYOLo_qIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who gives a shit or has even bothered to watch all that garbage? Go spam your autism-fuel elsewhere, dicklips.

Now that Reddit has gotten their shitty opinion out of the way we may continue

Board James and You Know What's Bullshit are above AVGN 100-150, but the more recent episode are dragging AVGN's average way down.

>89788810

The recent episodes have been great. He's been doing AVGN for 10 years, he has to keep it fresh and he's been doing a great job. There was a lull around the Lloyd Kaufman episode, but the last 10 episodes have been some of the best in years.

>he manually types the post number
Truly, truly pathetic

I can't wait until it's revealed her entire career is thanks to years of servicing Harvey Weinstein.

>89789225
Or he removes the first > just to avoid giving you the you.

Low point of AVGN was 2015. All those episodes were forgettable, but I guess he put all his effort into Board James that year.

Yeah that was a rough era, the only episodes I actually can't stand to watch are the Kaufman one and the Sega Activator one with that bald comedian where they're just doing slapstick bullshit the whole time.

you give james and mike mondays more credit then it's due.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucWYOLo_qIM
was it autism?

bump

I usually skip Crazy Castle too.

yes

I like Crazy Castle but I skip as soon as the fighting starts.

Mike has to be harnessed the right way.

Ryan is cancer, why did Mike ditch Bootsy for that sack of shit? The Mike and Bootsy vids were some of the comfiest on the channel

Who are you talking about, user?

Implying anything he's done has been better than Monster Madness.

The dude should just scrap AVGN, maybe make like one really good one a year or something and just stick to talking about movies. Movies are clearly his passion and it's shows as the best work he produces.

I imagine james has average ho-hum no frills shits. Mike has to sling his cock over his thigh to take hard painful shits since he always looks dehydrated. Ryan though ....

> licks the funion dust off his fingers, carrying his liter of mountain dew to the bathroom.
> wets toilet paper for future use
> spreads his buttcheeks wide for he knows his poor lifestyle choices has consequences.
> he lifts his gut up to make a better passage for his upcomming abortion.
> putrid buckshot splurts out his ass, spraying the bowl with brown mushy soggy shredded wheat
> he sweats as he leans forward to wipe, only to spread nutella around
> takes a nap on the toilet as he is exhausted
> wakes up, takes a swig of mountain dew and calls for a pizza
> gives one final wipe before leaving the bathroom
> turns on camera
"HEY BOYS AND GIRLS"

I'm usually not a hater and I'm not going to spill some shit now either, but still... if Ryan is in a video, I'll pass thank you very much.

His IT review with the lispy fag was pathetic. Hopefully he learns about the JQ then his reviews would carry water. Dedicate your entire life to Hollywood dreck, yet never understand the agenda. Sad

>The dude should just scrap AVGN

Polybius has to be his worst halloween special.

Monkey Cheese > Monster Madness > Board James > AVGN 1-100 > YKWB > AVGN 100-150 > James & Mike Mondays > Playlist Junkie