Why didn't they get the eagles to carry a heatproof vessel into Mount Doom...

Why didn't they get the eagles to carry a heatproof vessel into Mount Doom, scoop up some lava and bring it to the fellowship?

It's because Gandalf knows Frodo touches himself at night.

Genuine question, why were there no dragons in lotr?

why they didn't give the ring to Sauron ? all he wanted to get his ring.

Y'all ready for gandalf to be played by Morgan Freeman?

Because he didn't say pretty please.

why didn't they just dig through the ground until they struck lava, like in minecraft?

eagles are bros with gandalf, but not bros with humans
they rescue frodo and sam cos they did a great deed (stopping a force that might of eventually killed them) as well as a favour to gandalf.

Eagles wont just help anybody, especially the humans that they hate.

Samwise is nearly 50 years old now

Then why didn't Gandalf ask them nicely and tell them that it would benefit them in the long run as otherwise a great war would break out?

the official reason is that there weren't many left in that area

the standard D+D dragon, base on the tolkien depiction of smaug, is that they're so arrogant that they tend to fight to the death or otherwise get reckless when challenged

so? frodo was like 46 in the book.

It wasn't the eagles that wouldn't help, bro. It was the moths.

why do we keep having threads about this, even as a joke? this is baneposting but it's not funny because the question doesnt make sense

Sauron is an angel, he literally has a big glowing telescope on baradur, which is right next to his ancient volcanic forge

he only neglected seeing the tiny barefoot orcs in his backyard because he was concentrating on the war

>Shitloads of moths work together to carry a bucket of lava across the land
I could see it

that's why you have the elves of lotherin make stealth cloaks for the eagles. that place existed outside normal time and space, it was like middle-earth area 51.

Why didnt the elves make thr lava themself than if they are so smart?

The Eagles had a concert during that time.

If the ring was so fucking strong that only mount doom lava can damage it then why didn't Sauron make armor out of ring material?

Why didn't Sauron just install a door on the entrance of Mount Doom?

Why did they just stay in Lothlorien and be Galadriel's piss and foot servants?

Hobbits live a long fucking time.

haha
guys
what if
lol
Instead of the eye of Sauron
lol guys
what if it were the penis of Sauron?

Only a little bit longer than men. Dwarves live a few hundred years.

Why didn't Aragorn use the income from his taxes to purchase a sample of lava from Mount Doom?

what WAS aragorn's tax policy anyway?

Are orcs ageless since they're mutant elves?

Ok I haven't been browsing much Sup Forums for a while now. Please explain this meme

lothlorien was too close to moria, there was mythril contamination in the sub-strata and changed the magical properties of whatever molten rock you could make. it was just one of the several reasons why the elves were pissed at the dwarves.

why didn't they just forge a stronger ring?

>whenever you grab the palantir, sauron's dick entered your ass

Came here to post this. Seriously, just make a ring that allows the wearer to smash the one true ring. Not that hard, Jackson.

Cause the Eagles didn't want to use their frequent flyer miles on that.

The ring was part of Sauron. If they wanted to make a stronger ring they would need someone as strong or stronger then Sauron to destroy it.

Woops, I meant the actor who plays him

Why didnt gandalf do any magic in the movies besides turning his staff into a flashlight?

I actually liked it, aside from flashlight spell, he only used magic against other magic users.
>Saruman
>balrog
>Nazguls
That firs well with the fact that his role is supposed to be a guide, not a tank. But with Hobbit I can now see it was unintentional.

Finders keepers, losers weepers.

Why didn't Frodo just hide the ring under his bed?

>Why didn't Suaron just have a Nazgul guard the entrance to Mt Doom at all times?

his dad would fug him

Imagine if there was like 20 orcs there. They would have been fucked. GG he wins

Sounds like bad writing to me, why wouldnt they help the dude doing this "great deed"

Since the Nazgul are invisible, why didn't they take off their clothes and just assassinate the hobbits and Aragorn on Amon Sul? Or Gandalf or the elves or literally anyone?

They should have developed tech and attached the ring to a drone and dropped it into mt doom.

haven't seen the movies but I don't recall that he does much fighting in the book? hell he almost doesn't appear at all in the second half of the book....

Why did sauron even send out armies? Just camp mount Doom and let the roaming bands of orcs in the Misty mountains and wherever just wipe everyone out eventually

They need their clothes and armor to hold their shape and in turn their weapons. Ghosts can't do shit but scare stoners and great danes.

Why didn't sauron just extinguish the fires in mt doom so that nobody could ever destroy the ring?

for real though, Mount Doom just having a big open unguarded doorway is a retarded plot contrivance
>b-but he knows that no one will willingly throw it in
why take the chance? they might fall off the narrow stone ledge or get pushed

Well-well look at this caven-dweller, pulling up in his fancy Western hawk.

But I came here by foot.

what made Mt. Doom's lava special? why couldn't they use some other lava

This, put one of those doors that require a password to open and you are done.

The shitty one at Moria gave problems even to Gandalf

Mt Doom produces Doom Metals. Perfect for satans of all faiths.

Well pardon us Mr. Mithril-shirt.

WHy not end the movie after the first scene?

Gandalf should have just used his magic to make a car and then drive to mordor.

No, it was the eagles. After rescuing Gandalf, the eagle is like I'll do this for you this once but don't make a habit out of it.

>The shitty one at Moria gave problems even to Gandalf

I got that password right away when I was reading. I guess I'm smarter than gandalf

>4 hobbits
>2 humans (1 dies)
>1 elf
>1 dwarf

Why didn't the elves and dwarves send another emissary?

probably you don't smoke weed like Gandalf

GRRM criticized Tolkien's by asking what Aragorn's tax policy was.

heheheee why didn't they put the ring in it's panus

Shut up, you huge faggot.