*Oedipus complex*

*Oedipus complex*

Its been a while since I saw this series, was that ever actually referenced in it?

RIDING THROUGH THIS WORLD

ALL ALONE

AAALLL Lets have sex

Not directly but things like Jax kissing Gem on the mouth or everyone else constantly commenting in their closeness made it clear that it was a major theme

I watched 2.5 seasons and I don't remember anything like that. I have a huge mommy fetish too.

Jesus Christ

I wish I had saved some of the prime jax pasta back in the day.

DUDE HAMLET LMAO

We've got to get the club outta guns to avoid blowback from brown and yellow

I love you brothers

>eh Jackie boy, browns been giving us blowback from the north, so we've gotta get in cahoots with red and yellow to prevent the situation out east between green and aqua marine from escalating

JAYZIS CROIST JACKIE

RIDING THROUGH THIS WORLD

>it's a "Ron Perlman starts fucking the mom from 8 Simple Rules but stops halfway through because of his arthritis" episode
Who the fuck was writing this shit?

did this really happen, or is it just the memes?

every other episode is him saying some stupid shit like "hey we gotta talk to green to get out of guns" and then they start selling guns again

It wasnt anything overt.

UHHHHHHH NO PEG

If she was your mom, you’d want to bang her too

What did she mean by this?

Did she let Ron Perlman fuck her in the ass? Is that the implication here??

have you not watch the show at all?
yes it's memes, but it's memes because they say something like that LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE.
Sometime multiple times in an episode.

I don't get their relationship

I thought bikies would think less of a dude if he was a momma's boy the way Jax was.

>bikies
They're just gun runners who happen to wear leather jackets and use harleys. Fuck those Mary's.

kurt sutter is a dumb nigger faggot

No one will argue that, hence the color memes being posted.

What was the point to him?

kurt sutters self insert, just like the armenian hitman in the shield who got to feel up Angela Sarafyan

nice

Considering the extent that the show was originally inspired by Hamlet, this should be in no way surprising. Hamlet was fucking mad about that mommy puss.

You now realize that SoA premiered nearly 10 years ago.

why didn't kurt sutter just stop after they let him on the shield
i mean his wife already showed her saggy cleavage on that show so why take the shield and then turn it into a shitshow with 4 hour montages

S C O F F S
C
O
F
F
S

ehhh i cant see that guy being with an old bag with the bitches he could bag.

>Hamlet was fucking mad about that mommy puss
>implying it's not a shit-tier meme peddled by Boomer-age HS English teachers projecting or primitively armchairing
when will this malarkey end mommy