Is he right?

Is Thor:Ragnarok SMARTER than Blade Runner:2049?

What say you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTw1vJuV11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die

No

>And it is epic. Smart fun and EPIC

What do we do about shills? They are getting bolder

>EPIC EPIC EPIC
Did I land in 2007?

Blade Runner 2049 tries too hard

>literally anything happens
>quip

Nope. Also who's 'he'

You're right man, people should stop trying when they make movies, and make them more like the Marvel formula!

sometimes I think image boards like Sup Forums are bad enough to leave and then I see other websites and I remember how bad it is out there.

>epic
>fun
>EPIC
>you'll just fall in love with a nigger lesbian valkyrie goyim
From a functional standpoint the state "dropped" isn't can't be graduated, is absolute be it negative or positive. With this considered I think this kind of posts are pointless because I have already DROPPED this piece of shit of a flick and I can't drop it more. To drop this quip videogame in cinematic form any more than what I have already have, I would be in BELOW absolute zero in chances of seeing it, which is not possible

Kill me, Pete.

>Natural
>capeshit
lyl

>smarter
How? I thought it was alright, but at no point did I detect significant points of potential further analysis or reinterpretatio or debate or anything like that.

Typically literally is an exaggeration in a context like this, but I'd have to say that it pretty much isn't. It felt like almost every character interaction that wasn't hokey-jokey to begin with ended in some sort of verbal or visual quiip.

>People like this exist

I expected Loki to say BAZINGA at some point, jesus fucking christ

really makes me thunk

what the fuck is this exactly? A random tumblr post or a reviewer on metacritic and rotten tomatoes

So, what are some of the deeper themes of Thor Ragnarok?

every fucking retarded quip in this shitfest feels forced. jesus christ what a cancerous tumblrtard

Why do people love capeshit movies so much? Shouldn't the bubble have been burst by now.

it did, we are now in the capeshit comedy bubble

Diversity and feminism in middle-ages Norse mythology

Second part reads out almost exactly like a Sup Forums shitpost

How the fuck did this shitpile series manage to get an entire trilogy? Both of its prequels were considered mediocre at best by its core audience of braindead capefags. It's not even a good "turn your brain off" flick because everything is an awful unfunny quip fest or overwrought CG action sequence.

They seemed to have ditched all the norse stuff fur pulp science fiction.

Same thing.

hela was garbage. valkyrie did not have enough screen time. everything else is on point, its an ok comedy

>Thor 1 is an underwhelming movie but at the very least, it's an actual movie
>Thor 2 is boring and dull, but at least it expands on the lore and has some good action
>Thor 3 is the closest Marvel has come to making a shitpost meme
But seriously, Asgard and all of its history and progress is now destroyed, and they play it off like a joke. The whole movie had potential for great drama but they decided to make a Big Bang Theory episode.

Other films doesn't even try

I really liked Hela, but her powers were repetitive and stupid.
>Throws knives
>Throws slightly larger knives
>Throws swords
>Forms a giant sword

she was only 1 step above malekith. jeff goldblum was a better antagonist

This. I was hyped after thors jacuzzi vision + it would give him good motivation going in into the infinity war

Why are people so fucking obsessed with movies being comedic? I don't find it very fun.

I mean, Blade Runner 2049 wasn't THAT smart, but how smart can a MCU comedy really be?

I imagine the Russos will use it as his motivation and hopefully not make the whole war into a sitcom.

comedy is very subjective so its a nice cover for shitty writing.

> they decided to make a Big Bang Theory episode.
Exactly on point

The Russos can't even shoot a scene, doesn't matter what their motivation is.

>smarter
Article is probably written by someone who is watching big bang theory to feel high of themselves. Thor was just a good flick.

>ultimates did the same thing
>probably one of the best issues of marvel in 25 years

disney is dumb as fuck. bring hickman onboard to write you assholes he is the only guy living who knows how to do thor.

They're the best the MCU has when it comes to making anything other than a comedy. I don't think Infinity War will be near as obnoxious as this year's movies. Hopefully Black Panther will cool it with the shitposting, too.

>They're the best the MCU has
Terrifying, isn't it? If John McTiernan hadn't been locked up for not paying his taxes, Marvel could've hired him to direct Winter Soldier.

is the actress the villain from suicide squad?

>Maker did nothing wrong

I really don't think they're that bad for capeshit. Capeshit will always be mediocre in some regard, be it cinematography or writing, because it'a more about pleasing all moviegoers than it is about making good film. I wish they'd give Favreau another shot, but maybe he's just turning them down when they offer him the chair.

Doctor Strange's appearance pissed me off. I thought the whole point of the after credits in his own movie was to hype up Ragnarok, as if he would be part of the team. But no, we just got the end credit scene with a few more minutes of him that had little to no relevance to the plot.

what ending scene in dr. strange? don't remember asgard being mentioned

Why did you watch this movie in the first place?

>Hiddleston fans may fall in love (regardless of gender) with Tessa Thompson or Cate Blanchett
Did this shitlord seriously say this Marvel movies will turn gays straight?
OH NO NO NO NO NOOOO

only thing he did wrong was not having the ability to keep hickman from getting taken off his book

>epic
was this written in 2005?

>fun but above all FUNNY
>epic but above all EPIC
Disney Viral Marketing Department doesn't give a fuck anymore do they?

That's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTw1vJuV11s
The quest for odin is there

Both Blade Runner and Thor Ragnarok were one of the most FUN and EPIC movies I have seen in quite a while.

>not Simonson

Get an education.

How long till capeshit ends

step aside

>current year
>still reading what useless people (aka journalists) write

Also

>regardless of gender

Into the gas chamber.

Do kids actually enjoy everything being a comedy? That's the defense when you shit on these insincere quipfests ain't it? "It's for kids you autist" I can't remember wanting to laugh at every movie as a kiddo.

Looks like Bill Maher doing blackface.

He writes like a middle school girl.
>It's epic. Smart fun and EPIC.
i would love to suffocate him while staring into his eyes

>He writes like a middle school girl.
a lot of "journalists" do. it makes them more "accessible" that is also how they stretch shit out. I once read an article about in vitro fertilization and half of it was about who the journalists was dating at the time and how the procedure made her horny so she hooked up with her old lover

best arc

>this triggers the Sup Forums

Kek they know they cant win against shitposting so they are joining in it

Smart, fun AND epic? Looks like capekino's back on the menu boys.

At least this confirms how fucking butthurt these faggots are by BR, if they're spinning up such lame narratives.

Comic Book movies aren't Sci-Fi. There's too much magic and physics breaking to even qualify as science fiction. These are all fantasy movies. The reviewer already fucked up by categorizing it incorrectly.

Being smarter than BR2049 only means that they understood it, so it must be smart.

Guess which movie I am describing: Thor 1 or Thor 3?
>Movie starts
>Display of Thor's battle prowess
>Family issues
>Thor loses his powers (sort of)
>Gets exiled on another planet
>Makes friends with a human
>We see his hot naked upper body
>Meanwhile, his green clothed black haired pale skinned slim sibling with a horned helmet is trying to rule Asgard
>Said sibling is commanding an army of faceless mindless minions
>Loki is being a complete backstabbing dick
>2/3rds of the movie is Thor on that other planet trying to return to Asgard and get his full powers back
>He has a fight with a giant powerful being on that planet which beats him almost unconscious, but he gets his powers back and beats the beast
>Saves Asgard in the end by sacrificing something he loves and cares for a lot
>A few references and tie-ins to the MCU here and there
>Gratuitous Stan Lee cameo

epic and smart and fun and intelligent! The most important and epic literary masterpiece ever- and it's a smart, epic movie- not a book!

No Natalie Portman this time? I've seen an ugly half-nigress in the trailer.

Can any of you faggots explain who is the autheur of this reivew?

No, there's even a quip about it. Sort of like "she dumped you?" "N-no, I dumped her... It was a mutual dumping..."
I guess they couldn't afford her (the movie has lots of big names desu) and/or they didn't know how to tie her into a film set into a different planet and/or how to tie her into infinity war
PS
The mulatto chick is pretty hot imo and has a couple tiny "moments" wth Thor. Nothing much, think the cliche where she drops her books and they both pick them up and look at each other face to face up close but something breaks the tension

>make a fun, competent capeshit movie
>ruin it with tons of quips
Why are those fucks doing this? I mean, shit, the first 5 minutes look like Edgar Wright was writing the script. People would go to see the movie anyway, so why ruin it with those fucking quips?

>Unlike many Marvel Cinematic Universe movies it does not feel forced, but natural

I swear they say this about every fucking Marvel movie that releases.

Things critics and paid youtube shills keeps saying about Thor Ragnarok
>THIS is a Taiki Waiti film xD
>This FEELS like SUUUCHHH an original Marvel movie! Nothing like the other Marvel movies at all!!!!!!
>This was the FUNNIEST movie I have EVER seen! I was holding my gut from laughing so hard!!!! HILARIOUS!
>This feels like a stand-alone Marvel film, not connected to the other movies, and that means it's WAY better than if it was connected to the other movies!!!!

Thanks critics and professional shills. You've officially made me want to rebel against your cringe worthy reviews and never watch this shitty childrens flick.