When did Homestuck jump the shark?

When did Homestuck jump the shark?

Other urls found in this thread:

wheals.github.io/formspring/formspring.html#andrewhussie448980558
welovefine.com/feature/homestuck-weekly-release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The trolls, despite their popularity, hijacked the story and completely destroyed it.

Did Hussie know that people shipped Meenkat and Aranea/Meenah and blew them both the fuck out?

Yes, he fucks with shippers all the time.

Did he realize that he made a 13 and an 19 year date though?

Page one.

The very crux of Homestuck was the kids and the trolls learning to work together to sort out their mutually dealt damages to each others' universes and survive the consequences together in a non-linear, confusing fashion, you horse's ass

The original idea was four kids exploring a strange game, the trolls had nothing to do with it.

the original idea was the most convoluted creation myth Hussie could pull out of his ass. He got the idea after the 'universe is made of quantum part-pickles' sequence in Problem Sleuth. He always planned on the humans interacting with some kind of aliens that had created them

Citation?

Acts 1-2, most of Act 3, and parts of Act 4. FYI Hussie only invented the trolls because he realized he had 12 DNA combos left in Pesterchum usernames after TG, TT, GG, and GT.

Did he fucking say or write that himself? Don't act like you can look into his mind.

Yes. Yes he did.
wheals.github.io/formspring/formspring.html#andrewhussie448980558

>A, T, C, and G are the only letters used in pesterchum except for ectoBiologist.
Fucking shit.

Then post the link the first time I ask instead of giving the same unbacked claim you gave the first time. I swear, pulling teeth with you retards.

Stop needing to be spoonfed.

>babby must be fed via spoon

>Doesn't have an encyclopedic knowledge of 7 year old Formspring answers
>Calls other people retards

>Someone makes bold claim that should be backed up with facts in the very same post
>Asked for proof
>The idiot repeats what he said with no proof
>Expects me to go on a search on the number of different websites (Formspring, the MSPA site, Andrew's tumblr if it's still up, twitter) to confirm something he fucking said in the first place
>"Heehee spoonfeedy! baby heehee!"
Typical Homestuck readers.

He was born

Who, Hussie?

you can always turn off your computer if things get messy, user

Karkat.

Karkat wasn't born.

She*

When Meenah and Feferi did too much sugar during that drug raid and John had to act as a human shock paddle on a very special webisode. Also the fans being mopy little shitposters dragged on for some impossible length of time.
>Eri's homestuck teachins
>Shai'hulud
>piss-stuck
>why is John so autistic
>time debauchery
>Vriska never got out of there
>The dating sim

Just come to terms with the fact you're fucking stupid and can't communicate with normal people.

I'm not stupid enough to assume everyone who calls me an idiot is the same person, for one.

its open ended

but hes in the running

when kids and fun got completely replaced with trolls and shipping

>Act 5 was seven years ago

When Hussie went FAST AND LOOSE instead of actually drawing.

What was the kickstarter update that happened?

welovefine.com/feature/homestuck-weekly-release.html

>fat splotchy skin Rose shirt

Great.

Hey at least that'll shut people up who claim that Davekat is canon because it's in the shop.
Because now everything is in the shop.

>they had a shipping fanart challenge
>people actually wearing other people's homestuck shipping fanart on their clothing in public
They might as well go out in greyface again.

Is this how Homestuck merchandise dies?

I still ship Rose/John/Karkat

At least you know who to avoid.
And at least angel's designs got in

>no davejade
>Johnrose though

BEST SHIP WINS AGAIN

JADE KEKS
B
T
F
O

>davejade fags will never be able to wear cringe-tier awfully designed shirts for a dead comic

Man, what would S_O think?

>JohnRose

Wait really?

>That shitty art we're always memeing is legitimately being sold on the official Homestuck store

whose office is this

i hope its hussie's since it has a pic of 8est girl hanging

I don't see hers

Just gelasticat's garbage and a bunch of nonames

>Briefly check
>people flipping the fuck out over it

Hey, either way someone's butthurt about a superior ship.

But spoonfeeding has been a standard on Sup Forums for years

I miss the sense of a grand destiny the narrative imparted on it's fanbase. And the really early fanfics were, mostly, creative floor shows the likes of which the recent crop of writers don't have the literary understanding, patience, attention span, mental health or hormonal balance to match again. I still say it could have been more. Who here's also posting on the C&C thread on Sup Forums?

Jungle Fever John

is that supposed to be jade-

>Jade/Karkat rising like a dark vengeful phoenix above the wasteland of the fandom...
I still await it.

But Jade's the one who's meant to conquer africa!

That's clearly Jode, John's brother, remember?

>Typical Homestuck readers.

>Wants to get spoon fed
>gets fed
>NO YOU'RE THE IDIOT
I swear to fucking god HomeStuck fans are the least aware people on the fucking internet.

>artist is BR
clearly it's a brazillian rose

big rose bunda WHEN

Jade was never interested in Karkat and Karkat is too irrelevant and twinky to ever get a GF.

Can you say you've met any werewolves to discount that kind of facial hair on a beautiful woman?

looks normal to me

Who here has no mouth but must scream?

the graceful and striped numale... contorting himself to move among the weak... bringing in life placidity

The eyes of a wonderful monster.

It's something that became a central idea. It was NOT something there from the start. I'd argue it only really developed in Act 5.

Jade's not a werewolf

Get out

No you

Space-dog-person-xir, there is that better?

The exact moment Homestuck passed the point of no return.

You can just say furfaggot and be done with it, honestly.

Jade's not a xir, she's a girl.

>I enjoyed the Alpha kids shitty teenage gay melodrama and the fact that every "intermission" back on the meteor was about shipping bullshit

>JOHN: i have good news.
>JOHN: jade's breasts and ass are bigger than ever.
>JOHN: but she won't shave dave.
>DAVE: man if lumberjack arms are the price to pay for d cup jade i'll fucking take it
>JOHN: you don't understand dave.
>JOHN: SHE WON'T FUCKING SHAVE HER GOATEE

is this a deal breaker for dave?

Don't let Homestuck going to shit distract you from the fact that Andrew Hussie took 2.5 million dollars from his fans for a game he has yet to actually release

Because it took a needless exchange of multiple posts to extract the information. It's like asking someone a question and they dodge it 2-5 times and when you finally get it and express your frustration for them eing so fucking avoidant of the topic they go
>WOOOOOOOOOW YOU GOT FUCKING SPOONFED

>distract you
it enhances the fact even more

Hussie is a bigger hack than the entire staff of Hello Games and Inafune combined.

hirsutism fetish fag pls leave

That wasn't past the point of no return, the change to Peachy was the moment the comic died.

that was just tumblr beating gas out of the already bloated corpse of the comic. If Hussie wasn't already dead on the inside, he would have gone down with a bigger fight than his shitty tumblr blog that missed the point.

Don't worry, I hear the first episode is due summer of 2015!

Applejack, bitch please!

Hussies does that all the time. The only permanent ship is Rosemary.

>It was evil mirror universe Jade for how many years now?

I wonder why he likes that one so much?

Hussie doesn't have the best taste

especially in women

Yes, that's what part of that statement means.

He doesn't. He just doesn't want to piss off the lesbian fanbase.

I open up my heart
and stick my fingers in

But you will never want
what I got to give.

>piss them off
>by having a lesbian relationship
?

Pick one to ride your cock to death (they die not you).

The other will live a life as arquius's horsefuckmachine tester.

im okay with same sex ships and all that but at the end it feels like Hussie just gave up and knew the only way to keep his audience was to pander to the gay agenda.
seriously what the fuck happen'd to roxjohn?

Why do they have to die

>keep his audience was to pander to the gay agenda.
>most of his audience left because he got too ridiculous and pandery

Lol

Only one of them dies. The one you fuck dies.

Yeah but then the other spends their life as a slave. Why?

Also I find it funny that nobody has complained or even mentioned the complete lack of snapchat updates.

Nothing happened to it unless you read Cohen's fanfiction.

It simply is.

>the people who donated to the Kickstarter expecting to back a video game written by Hussie ended up helping fund King's Quest and Cohen's fanfiction

>"most" being the operative word here
it's good i got into homestuck the month after it ended, i cant imagine staying for a whole 7 years even if i did like all the characters.
the only thing that saddens me is that no one makes funny homestuck related junk anymore.

aradia...