Higher tier fire = electricity, higher tier earth = metal, higher tier water I assume is ice. . . What's air's deal?

Higher tier fire = electricity, higher tier earth = metal, higher tier water I assume is ice. . . What's air's deal?

Any waterbender can ice-bend. Either healing or bloodbending is their higher tier.

Air is levitation (not just gliding on air-currents, actual telling gravity to shove it and floating/flying), or if you ask some 'sound'

Sound

oh shit

Ice is just still just moving water. So is blood. Healing would be the teue secondary bending for Water.

Sound manipulation?
Create vacuums that suck the air out of people?

>not just gliding on air-currents
I just wanna clear this up
They air benders can fly indefinitely because they are bending the air around them
They aren't gliding on existing air currents, they create air currents that push them up. Half the time aang uses his glider there's no real current allowing him to do it. The reason airbenders practice gliding in their windy mountain ranges is because it's good practice. Airbender trainees don't have to bend as much in order to stay in the air

I have no clue how the levitation thing worked, but I assume it's the same property but efficient and focused

I always thought fire healing would be incredibly cool. Apparently, they did it in Korra, but it can only heal the spirit.

I guess it would have taken away from water's niche otherwise. Being able to heal burns with holyfire would be neat though.

Can a master airbender bend the vaccuum of space-time? Only no one's discovered it because rockets haven't been invented?

Wasn't it flight?

How would pointing your arms underneath yourself instead of forward constitute as a higher elemental tier?

These threads always show that anons here have terrible ideas.

Like, worst than things seeing on Korra.

Nah it was the true mastery to fly like a Bison.

I know, it's like /vp/

Children insisting their shitty ideas should definitely totally be the way things are.

You're not even close to as bad as them though Sup Forums I love you

>Create vacuums that suck the air out of people?
That's normal airbending; it just wasn't kosher for a bunch of pacifist monks to do it.

Maybe pressure bending
Airbending is already making various high and low pressure systems. Maybe if they took it to the extreme so they could make it harder for others to breathe and maybe even more extreme lengths

Fuck I didn't watch Korra. That's some Darth Vader shit

That said she should be guaranteed dead. If that's a complete vaccuum, her lungs would be broken.

>That said she should be guaranteed dead
She was.

Flight, duh.

What's more important is that lavabending exists, so there's no reason why more alternative bending skills couldn't exist as well. We've seen sandbending, and combustion.

In my autistic Avatar fanfiction AU set post-Korra there's a villain who can use airbending to literally freeze the air in place, making it impossible to move or breathe. There's also a villain who can control sound, muting the air so that no, say, cries of bloody murder can escape the room.

So what would you consider god tier abilites for each benders?

Maybe

Water: weather manipulation Creating massive blizzards, tsunamis, hurricanes.

Fire: ???

Earth: being able to move/create entire land masses or being able to control asteroids comets or the moon?

Wind: ???

>tfw will never be a travelling airbending bard who vibrates the air around him to create fantastic works of music

My team of donut steel benders is a bender of invisible fire(stuff still visibly catches fire at the point of impact), a water bender that specializes in steam, an earth bender that can reverse the motion of bendable substances(putting shit back together), and an ambiguous bender that can "push" the grip of a bender out of the substance it's manipulating.

For air, I think it would be something like either summoning legit cyclones and tornadoes, or wind so powerful that it slice through people. For fire, because it would be stupid, have it literally be Dragon Ball attacks. Like, rapid fire fireballs or a spirit bomb sized ball of flame.

I thought of something like this, but it'd be the bender launching pockets of highly pressurized air, like an air cannon