Will it suck?

Will it suck?

Another rockflop, just like his Rampage movie will be. At least this time he won't throw a hissyfit since I don't think he's a producer on it.

It's normally a good idea to avoid anything with Kevin Hart in it.

#litty kino

also karens legs

RT will try to sabotage this litty masterpiece

i hope theres a scene where Karen sucks the two niggers dick and jack black watches.

Has Jack Black been in any successful movie lately?

I don't understand how this is related to Jumanji at all. Seems like banking on a name that can be recognized by normies again

They won't even do tasteful panty scenes for Karen. I will not be watching.

trailer looks terrible.

>they all have limited lives and the potential to die and respawn
>they probably wont have Karen swallowed alive by a snake/giant plant/drowning in quicksand
Fucking gyp

I like the idea of the Rock being forced to play a character that isn't himself for once but I still doubt it will be any good.
Jack Black is the only thing that can save this movie (aside from Karen Gillan's outfit)

without a doubt

>the no talent "look at me I'm such a cool guy" pathetic rock
>fat fucking jack black
>kevin hart yelling
>literal who whore

What do you think?

no bully pls

I will webm the Karen scenes
That's all that matters to me

pretty much this

>Just got back from seeing JUMANJI with my crew. We roll pretty deep and let me tell you, not a dry seat in the house. The piss was intense. Piss dripping out the seats, piss flowing down the aisles, piss in the popcorn. Piss jets in every direction. I actually shit myself three times, I told the door monkey and he was like "Aww here goes" and we fist bumped. It was all a good vibe. Great night out and if you roll with a chill crew and not a bunch of permavirgin goobers then you'll have a wicked sick time. SLAYED.
>Hell yeah bro I already bought my second ticket. This movie is an hilarious SUMMER ROMP that isn't afraid to get a little RAUNCHY.
> That Dwayne Johnson, oh...excuse me...THE ROCK, sure can act. I'm thinking Oscars on this one
>Took a girl to the movie and she way literally PISSING herself, this time though we are prepared with our own adult diapers. That's how funny this is.
>Butthurt CRITICS who are disconnected from normal people wouldn't GET it!!!!

we need to start calling out actors who star in movies with no white males because they in hollywood hate white people.

that be gay

I had the displeasure of seeing the trailer for this shit at the kinoplex.
The rock literally says "oy vey" in it, made me consider that Sup Forums might actually be right after all.

#pissy #pissaisle #sliphazard #forthefans

Is The Rock literally in a cult? He sounds like a brainwashed and zombified version of his old self.

>Will it suck?
No despite my ongoing twitter campaign and "it" has a name, Karen.

Her neck looks so lewd there

Can you not tell just by looking at the pic?

Yes.

Mmmm lumpy and untoned. My favorite

>toned
lmao

Rock is a nigger?

That's how she got the part.

That little dude on the left is so loud and never says anything.
The ROck is awful at everything except flying around a wrestling ring.
Random actress I know nothing about.
Is that Jack Black?? hahaa

They're doing a Goosebumbs sequel.

>untoned

hes a producer on all his films, except Moana and some of the fasst+furious.

Hah dude wouldn't it be crazy if Karen got caught by a giant snake and it wrapped all the way round her and there was a close up on her pretty pale ginger face as she struggles for breath and slowly dies then the snake swallows her whole and we get a close up of her body slowly dissolving starting with clothes until she's nothing but bones wouldn't that be super weird lol?

he's half black
pic related is his dad

will this be the final flop which will push Punished Rock towards a political career?

>fit and strong coloureds
>naive white woman
>fat retarded white man
Tippy top kek

Very progressive isn't it

Retarded white man is a girl tho