ITT: Movies you can no longer enjoy

>ITT: Movies you can no longer enjoy.

PS: I don't give a shit about the producer

Well not much of a stretch. Its shit anyways.

I really liked it when I saw it in the kino. Haven't watched it since though so I don't know.

Oh come on, it's great exploitation film and it nails the 70s feel even if set in the present era. I guess I can watch it for the schadenfreude when they show Lee about to get the D. Thinking it that way I'm not even mad about the other chick's leaving her to her own devices there.

>no longer

I get mad about this roastie POS in it, I thought she was different. I can't watch anything with her anymore without getting mad as hell.

I didn't even remember she was in it. Doesn't bother me though, she's hot so I don't care if she's a cunt irl.

lucky you

>lose MEW
>get Imogen
doesn't seem so bad now does it?

I wonder if MEW got harvested

She was the cheerleader got that left behind so her friends could go on a test drive

>cucking cucked cuck cucked roastie

its good, it's actually great but not for any of the reasons you listed. you should probably stop using a breathing mask and tube going from the mask to your anus to breath your own farts while you sleep at night.

Enlighten me then. I loved that the atmosphere was as immersive as old films are, partly thanks to the looks with that palette and noise and at the same time the acting was good. Hated the first group of women a bit though, I was more sympathetic to Stuntman Mike and the girl he killed in his car than the band of loud basic bitch roasties.

they weren't basic bitches though

yes they were

Planet terror is objectively better

That's just wrong in so many ways.

I'd love to have a film director career doing Spaghetti Western quality tier films in my 40s; great, outstanding, popular and respected films in my 50s; Eastwood XXI Century biopics quality tier in my 60s; and Grindhouse tier films thereafter until I died

>Spaghetti Western quality tier films in my 40s
and why would you want that? It's crap

death proof is just too long to get comfy with, if there was a fanedit it would be great.

>harvested
What does that even mean in that context

Have you been living under a rock? Harvey Weinstein produced Death Proof (and most Tarantino movies).

They were trying to grab your award. They work for the academy, the golden man.

Imagine being Harvester Weinstein in that scene and having to be all like "damn JLaw, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 14 year old in his office. Like seriously imagine having to be Harvey and not only sit on that chair while JLaw flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected her casting couch pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the media tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JLaw LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her manly fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of aspiring young actresses and supermodels your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Jew York. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her flabby stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for dining with Amy Schumer in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person (yourself) in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Harvey Weinstein. You're not going to lose your future big Hollywood film deals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Name one. And I'm referring to the extended cut but use whatever death proof edition you want.

>get Imogen

what?

wow, it's nothing

They are not that bad