Binge Thread

What comics or cartoons is Sup Forums binging on right now?

The announcement of a new season got me to rewatch Samurai Jack. I had only seen a handful of episodes growing up and its great on rewatch

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/streams/samurai-jack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I just started watching this too. At the rate I'm going I should be able to finish by the time the new season comes out. I didn't have CN (or any cable) growing up, so this is my first time seeing it. It's a lot weirder than I was expecting.

After that, I'll probably watch Dofus and Wakfu from the beginning.

Same here, major nostalgia.

Cartoons: The Clone Wars
Comics: 90s JLA

Watching all of South Park from Season 1 - 19 (skipping trash S20) to get hyped because why not and game coming out in April.

Which Clone Wars?

Comics: Lucifer
Cartoons: Superman TAS
Taking a small break for both. Reading King's Omega Men right now.

>cartoons: oban star racers and space ghost
>also binging cowboy bebop and outlaw star

you cant fathom the kind of comfy I've felt

I'm binge watching Invader Zim and so far it's pretty good.

I also didn't have cable as a kid, so I'm watching Samurai Jack for the first time (just finished Season 1), and I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

After that, I plan on watching Hey Arnold! to prepare for The Jungle Movie.

CGI

We had an American Dad thread a few days back where it came to my attention that there are additional seasons not yet on netflix. Its like stumbling onto comedy gold all over again.

Justice League action and reading Darwyn Cooke's Catwoman

I didn't have the ability to watch most of it when it was contemporary, so I'm doing a "diet" binge of Regular Show.

I was watching the first couple seasons consistently but at S3 or S4 I started picking and choosing which episodes to watch. I just finished Season 7 and for S8 I will likely watch every episode.

I'm binging Dragon Ball Z right now. It's the first time My son has seen it

It's cool that you're checking it out, but I'd say it's not until Season 5 that it'd be suitable to skip over some episodes. S3 and S4 were still amazing.

Reading Brian Wood's DEMO and I'll probably finish up Andreyko's Manhunter afterwards.

You should keep reading on even after he leaves the book. It's one of my favorite runs.

Binging on Atomic Puppet right now, and it's really cool so far.

Probably goig to watch Samurai Jack in a few weeks. I only ever saw it on TV growing up, so there are probably a few episodes I missed, plus it's been so long it'll be fresh.

Just finished binging Voltron Legendary Defender only moments ago, great stuff. Can't wait for the next season.

Adult swim is streaming it, in order, nonstop, no commercials, on loop until the 11th of March (when the new season premiers.

the game has been delayed bud

comics: the goon. I read the first trade and enjoyed it so much that I bought pretty much the entire series that's available. Seriously if you havent read the goon it is fantastic.

cartoons: the simpsons. I'm trying to see how far I can get before I don't enjoy it at all. currently on season 8 and season 8 is the first time I thought some episodes were pretty bad. like Homer's phobia and the Marge pretzel episodes weren't that good at all but at least right after that we got a good sideshow Bob episode to keep me in the fight.
Whenever I finish that I'm going to catch up on star vs the forces of evil since I've only seen season one and about 3 or 4 episodes of season 2

boooooo

this episode is the one I remember most of all. Amazing show. I went to rewatch it because of the new trailer, too. I can't believe how good it was.

The Clone Wars is the CGI one, the weird looking (but awesome) animated one was called Star Wars Clone Wars.

you're watching Kai, right? It's reanimated in HD and new dialogue recordings by original VOs and it cuts out all the filler so the whole series from Saiyan saga to Buu and World Tourny is like ~150 episodes.

All the Samurai Jack hype and the new season makes me think of Scud: The Disposable Assassin and how it also came back from the dead a decade+ later to wrap up its story.

Binged Samurai Jack last week.

Over the past few days I've binged and caught up on:

Miraculous Ladybug
Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil
Sofia The First
Elena of Avalor

Binging season 19 of Pokemon now.

Anyone have mega links for Avatar? I only ever watched the first season and I'd like to binge the rest of it.

Not exactly binging, but I'm watching Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated. Got one more ep of season 1. It's an alright show.

I also caught up on Adventure Time (Islands was some good shit), and I'll need to watch the rest of Samurai Jack too.

Also, best girl coming through even if she was kind of a bitch to the reefer addict.

I'm ding a binge of 2000s X-Men

I'm binging all the canon Star Wars comics
I just finished Kanan and it was pretty good

Good taste, user.

My KOTH binge is on hold. I went through the first season and I'm on break but it's really good watching. I'll likely binge the whole show eventually

SCOTTSMAN EPISODE

RIGHT
NOW

Season 8 is still pretty good.

You didnt think some episodes were bad in earlier seasons? Season 1 has a couple notorious episodes and the clip show from Season 6 is easily worse than anything in Season 8 and the worst classic era episode.

The scully era is where it really goes downhill there are some really god awful unfunny episodes like, When you dish upon a star, Monty can't buy me love and Take my wife sleaze

50's Tarzan comics - I was storytiming Brothers of The Spear a while back, and I realised that these comics were taking up waaaay too much space on my hard drive.

But seriously, they're pretty fun if you can get past the old-timey racism

I'm the same. I'll be binging Simpsons and I'll keep on watching til I can't take no more

>space ghost
nice

IMO it didn't age as well as I thought it would.