Sup Forums now hates Harrison Ford

>Sup Forums now hates Harrison Ford

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Barack_Obama#Major_acts_and_legislation
youtube.com/watch?v=th59Viesjt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump curse will get him

>TIL that not agreeing with a highly politicised theory is "not believing in science"

>Blade Runner Flopped
already did

Based Ford.

trump is a huge flop who isn't accomplishing dick so no, i don't hate ford.

Did I mention how I never liked Bladerunner 2049? And Harrison ford might be a woman abuser.

inb4 plane crash that kills him this time

This.
Anyone still supporting Trump is a cuck of the highest magnitude. Get back to me when:
>Hillary's in jail
>the wall's been built
>pedo politicians have been exposed
>the swamp's been drained

>not believing in un-scientific data and emotional rhetoric
>not believing in science

This is what liberals actually believe. We have a state full of people who don't believe in science and truth. California succeed when?

Unironically this. What a letdown

Or just Russian. My hats off to those motherfuckers. I loathe them, but got to give credit where it's due.

"science"

it's only politicised because in America if one political party takes stance in something the other one HAVE TO take the opposite stance, no matter how retarded it is
no matter how retarded it is

>not even in office one year
>expected to deliver on all campaign promises
tippy top kek

>gets nothing done in first year
>can't even repeal obamacare
>but gets all his billionaire mates cushy government jobs
>"stahp bullying donald! he's trying!"

cyka blyat, I hate guspadien Ford now

who cares what actors think about anything? they're usually even more clueless than the average Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums poster

>Ford will die during Trump's presidency

Good

>"I will drain the swamp"
>Floods his office with big bankers
>"BAN THOSE MUSLIMS!"
>Repealed the next day

Embarrassing.

>you must believe in """science""", it is the oldest religion on the Earth.

>disagreeing with some studies is not believing in science
so how many studies does Harrison Ford read? or is it like religion and he only listens to his preacher Bill Nye?

>Have control over all branches of the government
>b-but its too hard!
Pathetic

C H E E S E
H
E
E
S
E

Based Indy.

Sup Forumstard runoff is only like 30% of Sup Forums though.

yeah but Sup Forums was Sup Forums way before Sup Forums even existed you stupid newfaggot.

>its a Nu-Cons believe they are Republicans episode

You frogposting shitheads are whats wrong with this party. You sorry, worthless, hypocritical shits should have killed yourselves instead of hijacking America's last hope. Fuck you all.

THIS

I don't know how one could unironically deny man-made climate change at this point. Yeah I get it if you're an executive whose livelihood depends on oil and gas, but most of you are NEETs.

It's time to admit:

It was her turn.

>being this desperate
Stop wasting time and end your pathetic and pointless life already.

nice one newfaggot, get the fuck off my board and get the FUCK back to Sup Forums

>highly politicised theory
>theory
oh lord

Is he bitching about the paris deal? That deal where only America handicapped its energy sector and handed out 100 billion in gibs to EU and Asia?

There's a reason why people like Harrison Ford can only be presidents on screen.

>California succeed when?
>succeed
you're a special kind of stupid

dere ar no pruufs.

You say that like one year isn't a long fucking time. Plus he has the house and the senate

No because the agw theory is proven wrong time and time again.

But it hits any critic of Trump or just the "two scoops" kind of critic?
This is a valid critic, it is not statue of naked Trump tier.

Samefag

yep, definitely a fucking Sup Forums retard that came here in like 2014

He's gotten time if stuff done.

A lot of people's livelihoods depend on oil and gas. People all over the country need to commute upwards of an hour for work. And then there's jobs like truck drivers or delivery men who need to drive on the clock. The majority of America couldn't just up and switch to alternative energy so easily.

Sup Forums is pol

It is highly politicesed, what makes you think it's not? There are millions of dollars to be made for either side.

It is a theory, evolution is also a theory, "theory" doesn't mean it isn't proven.

Because it's not been proven and it's based on pseudo science

What did Obama accomplish in 8 years?

More like junk science

It literally is. You'd sound like a retard if you asserted it as anything else. Same thing for evolution, which is even almost universally accepted at this point.
It's like you don't know how the scientific method works.

FYI
presidential candidates dye their hair to appeal youthful and full of vigor.

Once in presidency they quit with the dye jobs and makeup to go "old and wise"

>"theory" doesn't mean it isn't proven.
Oh boy, here comes the Alt-Science Squad.

how the fuck does one "believe in" science

is he saying that science is a fairytale

makes you think

maybe he's bill nye, going around on tv saying it's settled science

he literally said he would repeal obamacare day 1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Barack_Obama#Major_acts_and_legislation

Evolution is a lie.

1. Scientists claim that global temperatures have increased 1 degree Celsius/2 degrees Fahrenheit since pre-industrial times. Even if that's true, which I doubt, that is actually a good thing. Fewer people die when the planet is warmer. We can grow more food. Heating requires more energy than cooling.
2. We have only been tracking global temperature for about 140 years, or 0.000000000001% of the life of the earth (According to science, to me it's still 6000 years). To say we have no idea how the planet naturally cycles, is the understatement of all time.
3. On more than one occasion, scientists have been caught lying about global temperatures. The whole institution is a partisan-profit racket, and one where those who dare question the "consensus" are harassed and threatened -- you know, just like Copernicus was.
4. Remember when these same people told us the planet was cooling? Super Hurricanes were on the way? The ozone layer was disappearing? The oceans would be dead by now? Arctic ice was disappearing? Manhattan would be underwater by now? I do. And it was all lies.
5. No one who says they believe in Climate Change behaves as though they believe in Climate Change. After all, it is mostly Leftists who infest the coasts, and this is where all the flooding is supposed to take place. If these people truly believe this calamity is real, wouldn’t they sell their property before it loses all of its value?

Don't forget the 30 day plan to defeat ISIS.

At this point it doesn't even matter whether climate change is true or not, their alarmist behaviour has turned off too many people, they've cried wolf far too many times

You had to google it because you couldn’t think of anything yourself. Makes me think.

>promises to deliver on all campaign promises within 1 year. "on day one"
>doesn't deliver on any campaign promises.

Wow. Who would've guessed.

Shit seeing HK pic I thought he is accused of rape

When is Hiro going to ban Americans from this site?

People commute 2 hours a day because they want to live in a McMansion they wouldn't be able to afford in the city. We just need to be forced to scale back all of our consumption and gluttony. Bawwwww.
>And then there's jobs like truck drivers or delivery men who need to drive on the clock.
Those jobs won't exist in 5-10 years anyway. They will be replaced by machines running on electricity.

Existence of life on Earth > Temporary prosperity of the economy

>heh, you couldn't remember each and every one of Obama's achievements, gets the noggin joggin
It's even funnier because you think it matters.

Pathetic.

>each and every one
No. You couldn’t think of a SINGLE one.

you know that we don't have to have a thermometer in prehistoric times to know what the temperatures were like, right

I'm not even that guy, avatarfag.

that, or it's easier to link a page than list out his numerous achievements
either or

>People commute 2 hours a day because
People commute because jobs are spaced out in middle America, you fucktard. And there isn't proper public transit, and good luck biking if you're workplace is even a 10 minute drive by car.

2/10 you could have stopped after the first one really

The "alarmist behavior" came in too late and we are already suffering the consequences and I'm afraid that it is already too late to remedy the damage, it's already affecting the economy, I honestly don't really have high hopes for the future.

>calling a theory a theory is wrong
explain, zealot.

That's not avatarfagging. lurk moar

>shitskins are over-populating the planet, causing rapid increases in demand for food, water, land cleared for more farmland and residential areas, more freshwater for agriculture and ranching, metals and minerals, oil, and other resources. This in turn is pushing more endangered species to the edge of extinction, threatening to push crops closer to total genetic failure agriculturalists have been warning about for decades, and brings us one step closer to the possibility of resource depletion for many things. The increases in population also bring about more traffic on roads, more polution from those cars, more pollution from factories needing to produce more and more due to neverending demand growth, and more infrastructure problems. Growing cities also mean more "heat islands" in the enviroment where all of that concrete and glass keep driving up the temperatures in the areas around those cities.

>and democrats engineered the spreading of this problem all over the planet because they just will not rest until every city in America is as dirty polluted and over-croweded as Beijing is. And does being in other more developed countries stop shitskin burthrates? HELL NO! It amplifies them as they're trained to associate shitting out more future democrat voters with more free food and money.

>TRUMP IS TEH EVEL HE DOESN'T LIKE THE ENVIRONMENT!

Just shut the fuck up. Everything democrats have done for the past 15 years with weaponizing 3rd-world irresponsibility to steal voting districts have guaranteed killing the fucking planet.

Hopefully soon.

You sound like some sheltered NEET who never had to work for a living. People commute for 2 hours to work not out of ""gluttony"", but because you can't always get a job around the corner you stupid fuckwit.

Is he actually asserting that? I didn't watch his new show or anything.

>I-I can't argue with logic, better memeing

leftards lol

>TIL
Back to the_donald, faggot.

>That's not avatarfagging
>conveniently skips posting his faggy anime
Right, right.

great counter arguments

>logic
You clearly don't know the meaning of that word, pathetic is a word that suits someone like you who is nothing but a parrot who doesn't know how to think with his own head.
Have a nice day.

Great thread, idiots.

I never liked him

What tv show and/or movie are we talking about again?

name some good scientific studies to read on climate change, you're not a parrot are you?

FUCK HIM HOW DARE HE MOCK THE EMPEROR LETS GET ON THIS Sup Forums WHATS HIS NEXT MOVIE WELL BOYCOTT AND MAKE MEMES

>Wah wah you stupid I'm smart b/c I watch CNN

judge an actor by his acting.

>people who criticize Trump end up dying
>people who don't die too, everyone dies dumbo

More like 90%.

>who don't believe in science

You can't have it both ways

youtube.com/watch?v=th59Viesjt0

>letdown
He was obviously a lying moron from the beginning. I'm not even glad you realized it one year later, stupid idiot, you're gonna vote for the next populist next time.

>According to science, to me it's still 6000 years

>believing a theory is a fact
i want california to be wiped off this earth tbqh