Thoughts on the Sonichu comic series, Sup Forums?

Thoughts on the Sonichu comic series, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a work of true autism.

got me through some rough times with it's comedy.

God tier.

get what ever memorabilia you can because it will be internet history when he dies from the rotting wound in his crotch.

It's the room of webcomics. It gets everything wrong so hypnotically bad that it ends up being entertaining.

One of the best works ever made.
The hero is a christ like figure who's suffering serves as the drive for the story.
He sacrifices his own blood to cure homosexuality, which Sup Forums tells me is a terrible plague on humanity that needs to be eliminated along with black people.

i don't have the patience to read this shit.

outsider art

Let's not forget the cure was made from his blood and was actually a vaccine.

whats the most recent news on that? i havent heard anything in like a month.

I'm amazed he hasn't died yet

How long has it been since Chris drew comics?

>Well the, uh, truth comes out. I’ve never been autistic, I work forty hours a week to support my parents, this has all been a trick, [camera zooms in on Chris as he points his finger] you have been trolled.

The deepest lore

Pretty funny he went from this to declaring cwcville a sanctuary city.

This would be the longest, deepest, most elaborate troll in the history of of dickholery.

Trolls from ED got him to go to a doctor and get it fixed. He lied the first time about going, they said they wouldn't give him any China unless he went, so he actually did the second time. Of course, this all took place after he carved the "taint" deeper with a knife.

He already did this exact thing years ago

It's a reference to a video Chris made. youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE

The real question is, who the fuck filmed that video?

What if Chris has been trolling himself his whole life?

It's amazing how much his look has changed. he could almost pass for a normal guy there.

He was trying to look like a "bad guy" so that the trolls would think he was actually one of them. Pretty telling that Chris thinks of a bad guy as someone who is well dressed....and has tattoo sleeves apparently.

Yeah but he actually seems to have friends and acceptance now that he's flushed himself down the toilet.

I could have friends too if I joined a cult

It's not too late user. Shave your head and cut your balls off. You could have a social circle!

>Shave your head and cut your balls off
I don't see how becoming Bendis could help him.

You can kill him then take his place.

You haven't seen the taint.
There's no way that a sane person would do that to themselves.

Made by Ken Penders' long lost son