Did anyone else enjoy the premise of this episode? I thought it was god damn great episode

Did anyone else enjoy the premise of this episode? I thought it was god damn great episode.

>anything post-season 2
>great

oh come now user, the fact that they devoted an episode to confronting their chinese ripoffs is great stuff.

So does the real Chinese knockoff not have the sister character, or did they make that up for the plot?

>Being this salty about a VA change

There was no sister, pretty much for the exact reason they gave in the episode

There's a law in China against having multiple kids or some stupid shit.

...and so when they rip off cartoons, they just delete all the scenes with multiple kids?

No but in China they'd honestly probably would if it promoted the idea of multiple children in a fashion against Chinese policies

These episodes are always good. Moral Orel had another good one.

I enjoyed it. And that ending seriously blew me away! I didn't actually believe the writers would find yet another way to replace Gumball and Darwin's voice actors so creatively but they still did!

>muh oval eyes

How much longer until we get Season 3 fags?

>i have no standards

We already have them. They hate the shit out of the first two season and think Gumball is the best cartoon ever.

I got a boner from that momfight.

They've changed it to a two-child law.

Then what are Gumball IDORTs? Love all seasons and agree that S2 is the best season?

as the employee of a company that has made cutbacks after numerous products were ripped-off by Chinese copycats, i'll always support calling them out on their thievery. As far as the Gumball episode goes, it was average, but nothing special.

media censorship is extremely strict and somewhat arbitrary. the Chinese Ministry or Culture doesn't need to justify their decision to censor like in some other countries.

I liked it, and I liked the implication that Anais would be in more episodes from now on. And Richard's stealthy Homer-impersonation in the beginning was nice and on the nose.

We already have a thread