Now that the dust has settled, what went right?

Now that the dust has settled, what went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVzT64Hbtrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everything

In the only one that thinks this return was way better than the original one?

hi david

The expanded geographic scope was an important choice. Using the vast emptiness of western America to reflect the vast emptiness of lasting grief--great move.

I think I like it more too. But I also think liking the original run more is also valid.

a few minutes of quality vomited out of 18 hours of material

everything best show ever created

Dougie.

The first two episodes. That's literally it. The rest is fucking garbage.

S1 = S3 >>>>>>>> S2

Which were those minutes? For me was a pure refreshing try to break the current meta on current shows. No SJW propaganda, no nostalgia, non-linear plot, over the top characters. A really great show, solid 9/10 in my charts.

Now that's just not true.
Sure, S2 dragged a lot in the middle, but it started good and Windom Earl really turned it around towards the end, making it great again.

>No SJW propaganda
>fix your hearts or die

youtube.com/watch?v=RVzT64Hbtrs

Faggot.

S2p1 > S1 = S3 >>>> S2p2

Twin Peaks, what went wrong?

Answer: Fire Walk With Me

Nice try, Satan.

Denisse was so ahead of those times. This is not SJW propaganda, she was there before the majority of the actual SJW was born.

That particular scene is from the current year. You were proven to be wrong. Just accept it.

Do you guys thinks TPTR could win an Emmy next year? Or the lack of diversity could harm his chances?

I know that, but she was a character in the original run, and she was involved in the Jaques arc. She is not some forced addition of diversity like I don't know, the new guys from Stranger Things.

>lack of diversity