Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XfWFjWnuCQE
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and then Magneto

Hopefully. Then he can stop making shitty movies

why picking on fags, lol

If Kevin Spacey can be destroyed then there's no doubt Bryan Singer is totally fucked. Singer is twice as sleazy as Spacey.

Any day now. He's been raping kids for decades and everybody knows about him. Hopefully this time the accusations will stick.

I bet Harry Knowles hates his fucking life right now. Had it taken just two or three weeks longer for his accusations would come out, no one would have even noticed amid the crashing and burning of all these actually famous people.

Seriously. Spacey didn't even fuck the guy, he just made a drunken pass

Looks like Benedict Cumberbatch transforming into Bog.

He got called out on twitter the other day. Then the account and all news articles about it were scrubbed from the internet.

Drunken passing, one of the more powerful and unpredictable pedo techniques

It's honestly not because he's gay. It's because he frequented many of these parties with underage boys present. Much like Spacey.

What are your sources for that?

>Harry Knowles
lol what?? that fucking neckbeard?

This guy is handing so much cash out right now to keep fag boys shut up

>fucking a 14 year old boy and trying to ass rape him is no big deal

vulture.com/2017/11/kevin-spacey-alleged-sexual-relationship.html

He has really powerful lawyers, the kid who accused him a few years ago got loads of lawsuits filed against him and a documentary about him got lawyer'd so hard it barely got an official release and was given away for free online.

Here you should watch it to get redpilled about his own personal pedo ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfWFjWnuCQE

TL;DR: They set up an early internet movie streaming service as a front for grooming child actors and the code they wrote for it is still used today on YouTube. All the Hollywood figures involved in setting this up either got away with it or got very light sentences.
>Marc Collins-Rector plead guilty to holding a fucking gun to a pre-teen boys head and telling him he'll kill him if he tells anyone and he's now married to an 18 year old in the UK
>Brock Peirce went on to found Bitcoin
>Marty Weiss now campaigns for lessening sex offender laws in California
>Michael Harrah is still on the SAG-AFTRA Young Performers Committee and manages child actors
>Bob Villard is out of prison and still selling child models photos online without their parents permission
>Brian Peck was convicted yet still working with kids despite being a registered sex offender
And of course Bryan Singer is still getting away with having parties full of drunk 12 year old boys.

Many accusations coming still

Those are Bryan Singer's parties though, and they've had a close professional relationship through the X-Men movies for years. The fact that he shows up at Singer's parties doesn't prove that he's a rapist or a creep. But I dunno. For some reason I just want to believe that McKellan is a good guy

I can't stand his gay creepy face

Singer is worth 10x what Spacey is. Why do you think all those articles were scrubbed within 24 hrs. Spacey is just an actor; Singer is a director/producer with a half dozen shows and movies currently in production. If you think it’s gonba be easy to take this sleaze down, you’re wrong.

>It's honestly not because he's gay.

Yeah there's no subculture of grooming young boys among gay people.

Cmon nigga.

Still haven't seen any proof that he has actually gone to them.

Then how was Weinstein easy when he is bigger than both combined?

>he didn't get to penetrate the boy, goyim, he was only attempting to rape.
Cut that shit out.

There are photos, you can look them up pretty easily if you want to. Nothing damning, as far as I've seen, just an old queen at a party
Yeah, a subculture. Meaning, not the entire culture. You wanna pretend there's no equivalent with heterosexual pedos? On Sup Forums of all places?

Because he got in Dan Schneider's way.

He wasn’t, not even close. Read the financials on The Weinstein Co.- they were near shut down. That’s precisely the reason HW was such a ripe target- he was no longer profitable. A lot of people still have a lot of money tied up in Singer.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t go down, I’m saying it’s gonna be more difficult.

I've seen pictures of him partying with P-stew. Only picture I've seen that looks even semi bad is the pic with Singer, Goddard, and the twink, but it doesn't even look like one of Singer's famous pool parties. With Spacey there was a bunch of pictures of him groping a guys ass online and stories of harassment.

Maybe you're right, I might've remembered wrong. That's comforting. It'd be a minor heartbreak if Gandalf was one of the bad guys, desu

A lot of homophobes are going after Mckellen cause he has made movies with Singer. That's like going after the cast of the Cosby show because they were also black.

This. It's funny how often you really can judge a book by its cover. There's something in the eyes, with him and Spacey, that just send a clear message that they're sadistic creeps

McKellan likes 'em young too and has had some rumors and allegations about him too.

Really, I think the entirety of the X-Men movies were just a scam to fuck young boys.

why did all the articles about his recent allegations deleted?

>Bryan Singer net worth: Estimated Kevin Spacey net worth: Estimated >100 Million

inb4 sauce: just fucking google it.

Kevin Spacey is a much more important public figure than Bryan Singer, and that's partially why he burned up faster. Everybody in the country knows Kevin Spacey's name and face. Go ask your mother who Bryan Singer is. Word of mouth doesn't spread unless said mouths know what they're spreading. Same reason Schneider gets away with it, and the only reason Weinstein got hit as hard as he did was because the people making the accusations were more recognizable than he himself was to middle America.

I thought this guy was gay? Says he has a wife

For the past two weeks I've been looking for rumors and allegations about him, mind sharing some links? I've also been doing image searches on him and have never seen him be flirtatious with someone that looked younger than their twenties.

Singer is tied to the X-Men franchise but that shit is floundering hard. People on Sup Forums meme a lot about the DCEU but they blow Fox-verse out of the fucking water. What else does he has?

Reminder that one of the boys was introduced to Marc Collins-Rector by Bryan Singer. he's a pimp with powerful connections. that's why he's so hard to take down.

>Singer is tied to the X-Men franchise
If more people start coming forward with concrete accusations, Fox will drop him as fast as netflix did with Spacey. He's tied to it, yes, but not to the degree that they'd risk ruining the brand by keeping it associated with a pedo.

Wikipedia says he's bisexual.

maybe he's the straight-with-adult-women, gay-with-male-teens type.

Agreed, but he's tied to the franchise in that his depravity is tied to the franchise. Like we know he porked that guy playing the fire mutant and a bunch of the new young mutants too. Fuck I0m sure that weird time travel reboot shit they did was so he could have younger twinks to fuck in exchange for roles.

>Singer is tied to the X-Men franchise but that shit is floundering hard.

Is he still tied to it? I know he's not directing Dark Phoenix but has some kind of role with one of the TV shows?

He has been a producer on every live action X-Men movie and tv show.

Yeah, but I think that could just be a vanity credit. I doubt that he's actively involved with every single production.

>Singer is tied to the X-Men franchise but that shit is floundering hard. People on Sup Forums meme a lot about the DCEU but they blow Fox-verse out of the fucking water.
Imagine having such shit taste

Talking facts here son, go shill your company wars somewhere else

So you actually think DCEU has better movies than FOX? Don't even reply to me.

Why are gays so lustful, disgusting creatures? Its like they only live to be in 20 guy orgies.

Who cares, both are objectively better than the MCU which is what your paid to shill here. Now I must insist, fuck off

There's the "gay community," and then there's just regular low-profile people who happen to like the same sex

Because males have a biological imperative to impregnate as many females as possible. Remove the female biological imperative to be selective that typically results in the monogamous social structure from the equation by having dudes fuck other dudes, then all your going to have is none stop fucking.

>is obviously wrong
>tries to state his shit opinions as fact
>FUCK OFF SHILL

I wish I could disagree, but even as a gay person I find this shit exhausting and depressing. It seems to be impossible to find a partner who won't constantly push for group sex or an open relationship, and call me "repressed" or "heteronormative" for just wanting a regular loving monogamous relationship

>regular low-profile people who happen to like the same sex
They don't exist.They're just better actors than the rest. Like Spacey, and Marion Zimmer Bradley, and...

It really isn't.

Your link seems to have been taken down.

>>FUCK OFF SHILL
Yeah you do that

but why only now

what are you hiding? projecting much

>do basic google search
>Singer net worth btw $70-250m
>lolz at thinking google is gonna give you the real number

Where’d you get your figures from son?

>straight-with-adult-women, gay-with-male-teens type

Nobody told me there was any other type

I think it might be over for him.
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html?m=1

Fags are highly overrepresented among pedos

lol get aids faggot

Ian McKellen Is a bottom, he's not gonna go for twinks or younger boys

My favorite part of the whole documentary is how they interviewed Harrah and he came off a little creepy but not like a full blown pedo. Then at the end they have one of the guys he molested call him and bring up the time Harrah molested him. Not only does he not deny it he tries to defend himself, literally admitting to guilt even though he spent the other time denying it.