Which character(s) will be black?

Which character(s) will be black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJQWL74p02Q
news.avclub.com/the-hobbit-fires-casting-director-for-thinking-only-whi-1798222827
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1ij5pAtf3-3ENLSROKKX0w/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Considering we have (once again) gone full circle, I would actually want the whole cast to be minorities. That will surely annoy some people here and if we're lucky, the mainstream will probably start thinking "maybe this is enough".

Aragorn
Saruman
CGI actor for Smeagol

Why does Sup Forums think Tolkien would be /theirguy/? He's our (/leftypol/ and Sup Forums) guy through and through.

Whats leftypol?

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. LEAVE LOTR ALONE

How many times are you going to make this thread?

Sup Forums is full of nazi sympathizers and alt-right
/leftypol/ is full of communists apologists and Marxist peddling leftists.

Both trash occupy the same containment board.

Galadriel.

>tolkien
>lefty

o i am laffin.
Tolkien was a classic christian conservative, Lotr is full of christian imagery. He also converted the author of Narnia, which is also why Narnia is full of christian imagery.

Frodo

they way i see it, theyll do 1 of 3 things:

1. the entire cast is "diverse". people of all races play all characters. like new star wars

2. specific races or groups of people are black. maybe the dwarves?

3. a few specific, token black characters. if so, who? maybe gandalf, honestly

Gollum

i highly doubt based chris will let them adopt it considering he hates jacksons films.

A leftist in the early 20th century is far right today.

elves will be mainly black. save this post.

>classic christian conservative
Based

Oh fuck off. Lefties hate Christians, and this is coming from a guy that isn't even Christian. You would hate Tolkein's guts due to his religious inclinations and he would return the sentiment.

This is a great opportunity to get rid of the stupid plate armor and use mail.

Tom Bombadil

That means it makes sense for some Sudanese dude to play a character for stories that were explicitly about creating a British mythology?

THE ONLY NIGNOGS ARE FROM FAR HARAD, NORTH HARAD ARE GOATFUCKERS, AND THE EASTERLINGS ARE MONGOS.

FUCK.

>Saruman you white ass suckah

>Gandalf the coal!

> Imagine being Christopher Tolkien
> Father told you these tales as a kid
> Brought you both closer together
> Entrusted his works to you after his death
> Continue his legacy and argue his legitimacy for decades
> ... sees pic related

Wouldn't Christopher Tolkien sperg about this?

Orc, just like before

>Gandalf el negro

>being angry about a bunch of money grubbing kikes ruining the reputation of the books your father wrote for you as a child so that he could cope with the trauma of trench warfare and chemical attacks is sperging out

Fucking degenerate.

Will seriously cancel prime if they do this

Can Gandalf el Negro beat Gohan Calvo?

Black
>Frodo
>Sam
>Aragorn
>Gandalf

Latino
>Legolas
>Merry
>Pippin

Asian
>Gimli

White
>Gollum
>Saruman
>Boromir
>Wormtongue
>Arwen
>All orcs & goblins

>Frodo will be a sassy black woman
>Gandalf will be Latino
>All evil people will be white with British accents

So be it
You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring

Is this what you do all day, create fake outrage to work yourself into a sperging pile of spit and autism? How pathetic your life must be.

There is literally no way to make this series without Americans crying about race one way or another
If the Jackson trilogy was remade today it would be labelled a POS movie which promotes the idea of a white supremacist utopia

What is he stuck to?

>/leftypol/

This. I say bury their noses in it. Just completely turn this series into BET's Lord of da Rings.

hello lefty pol.

By people no one listens to. Except you. Remember Anita? Yeah, no one gave a fuck until Sup Forums started that massive spergout. Brava, you're the one who's giving them traction you utter cretin.

previous work by the studio
A movie that explore the depth of a dilemma that jews face. After he sees that several of his school friends have become, unlike himself, famous and wealthy, a man (Stiller) re-evaluates his own life choices, while taking his teenage son (Abrams) to visit colleges on the East Coast.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJQWL74p02Q

Why is everyone so concerned about black representation, while hispanic actors are rarely taking lead roles in hollywood?

>everyone

Except Sup Forumsacks and muh duveristy fags no one cares. You're just feeding off each other

An axe head or something I think

Oh, we all know you'd be bitching about that too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i will simply not watch, no matter the color of the cast, just like i didn't bother with tv adaptations of fargo, lethal weapon, bbc's sherlock etc.

The original LotR trilogy did more for Tolkien's legacy than anything his son could have possibly done.

Thready remonder that the casting agent for hobbit was fired for turning down nonwhites as hobbits.

The fuck? I do not remember that.

I want Frodo to be a cute anime girl

The one caveat with this is that according to some articles the Tolkien Estate is directly involved with this, so you can better believe there won't be any diversity but there also won't be ANY deviation from the book in even the slightest way. The estate has stalled entire projects, like the Hobbit video game, over tomatoes being in the game. I could sooner see this whole thing not happening because neither the estate nor Amazon will be willing to compromise one bit.

>aragorn

It would be nice to believe. If they want diversity, they'll have to introduce new characters from Rhun and Far Harad.

I wouldn't mind Idris Elba as Aragorn actually.

Yes as long as he with Christ

They've been adding more and more niggers to Arthurian adaptations over the years, why not go a step further and fuck up Tolkien too?

>news.avclub.com/the-hobbit-fires-casting-director-for-thinking-only-whi-1798222827

That's a hard one. I can't imagine any of the characters being black... maybe some of the Gondor peeps? I suppose Eomer could be black, since his only connection to anyone else in the movie is being a cousin of Theodred. Boromir and Faramir could be black, too, I suppose.

Every single king. Denethor remains a white cuck for sure. Every queen is white though.
Elves are asian.

That looks so bad and I even like Stiller.

I suppose Aragorn could be black. He has no connection to anyone living either, last of his line and shit. That would make the last kings of Gondor all KANGZ though.

I never read the books, are the movies a good adaptation? Will the series be different?

>A sister they had, Galadriel, most beautiful of all the house of Finwë; her hair was lit with gold as though it had caught in a mesh the radiance of Laurelin

Wasn't he the nephew of Elrond? Guess they would have to make him black unless he gets it from his mothers side. Elves could just be whatever considering they didn't inhabit the world and evolve the same way humans did. It would be cool to see a few indian or asian elves.

Hey! Come merry dol! derry dol! My darling!
Light goes the weather-wind and the feathered starling.
Down along under Hill, shining in the sunlight,
Waiting on the doorstep for the cold starlight,
There my pretty lady is, River-woman's daughter,
Slender as the willow-wand, clearer than the water.
Old Tom Bombadil water-lilies bringing
Comes hopping home again. Can you hear him singing?
Hey! Come merry dol! derry dol! and merry-o!
Goldberry, Goldberry, merry yellow berry-o!
Poor old Willow-man, you tuck your roots away!
Tom's in a hurry now. Evening will follow day.
Tom's going home again water-lilies bringing.
Hey! Come derry dol! Can you hear me singing?

I like Tolkien, don't get me wrong, I just re-watched the LOTR movies, and enjoyed the hell out of them (no, I haven't read the books in a few years, sue me).

But his representations of women and eastern culture are not exactly progressive.

Oh, and Tolken, no I am not a broad. Everybody knows that women can't be captains, or cool.

>Getting triggered by black people being in a movie
>Actually wishing that there would be black people in the movie just so you can get triggered and create threads on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums to bitch and moan about it.

The absolute state of you salty ass whitebois.

The heroes are black, the villains are white

People like you are profits of stagnation and never want to see anything different. Just because differernt people play in these types of adaptions doesn't mean it's some propaganda push to destroy culture; its the highest compliment to the creator to see how far their work touched the hearts of other people.

Wpmder who could be behind that post

The series will be perfect for people like you.

All elves should be white girls
All Men should be bbc
All hobbits should be gay
All dwarves should be mystery meat

Sure thing Mr Shekelberg

Totally agree. I hope they go hella diverse in this one and in every related work. White people are a thing of the past.

WHY AINT WE JUST FLY DEM MOFUCKINASS EAGLEZ N SHIET

>le jews are evil xD

Turn 18.

I am a latino myself, I want more screen time for people of my own race, but not as comic relief but as the hero, the antagonist, the guy who gets the white chick, etc.

>I want more screen time for people of my own race
Mexifag here, why would you want that? Forcing things just for the sake of diversity only creates more stereotypes.

jesus christ

I feel happy with what we got out of the Jackson movies. They can pozz it up all they want, I still own the extended and theatrical versions on Blu-ray.

Sup Forums triggered some people so much that they created a movement that shits on every single thread on every board calling people that desagree with then Sup Forums

see filename

where's the boromir faceapp picture?

>if i put the fact i'm retarded into filename i'm no longer retarded

You understand that we as a society are more open to these interpretations because of the white washing that has permeated our media in the past right? Again, this isn't about destroying roles for white people, this is about allowing more opportunities for exploration where we kept them closed before.

Holy shit nooo
They will make pipin and mary homosexuals
god nooo

>There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
>Niggers, Frodo my boy. I'm talking about niggers. Niggers and kikes, they're the real enemy Frodo. The orcs? They aren't half as bad as a couple of spooks or a conniving Jew. These are dark times, Frodo, and you must tread lightly. Do not show them the ring, lest you wind up gutshot and it falls into the hands of some filthy junkie who will pawn it for drug money. We should gas them all, really.

Jesus Christ I always knew Tolkien was a little racist but that really went way too far.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/1ij5pAtf3-3ENLSROKKX0w/
This is pathetic

I'm convinced that the people who come to Sup Forums to get mad about Sup Forums and the 'alt-right' are actually just a very small and very obsessive collection of the more unhinged left-wing types. There's visibly no consensus here that they can meaningfully identify with and that's why they always stand out so awkwardly, it's just the same handful of bitter shitposty lefty types who consistently spam their unfunny OC. Even when they try to make it look as if they're only mad because right-wing types don't stay on Sup Forums topic, they always then vent their impotent political frustration by being way more dumb and annoying than the people who upset them in the first place.

I think one of the things that's sadder than coming to Sup Forums is coming to Sup Forums just to (pretend to) get mad about Sup Forums and racists and the alt-right and all that.

It doesn't matter if it's sincere or just le epic shitposting, both of those things are as pathetic as the other. You're either an actual retard or you're somebody who's so defective that he pretends to be a retard of his own volition for attention, and puts enough real energy into it that he makes his own OC to go along with it and then posts it dozens of times, all whenever someone says something that apparently upsets you, which makes you a retard in essence anyway.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Sam is gay
Gandalf is black
Aragorn is a muslim
Book it

they're a couple of people from a discord channel.
worst part is that they actually think they're making a difference other than ruining a lot of threads that is

Go back to your containment board

You're not making any sense.

You think one person made all post post retard?

Should post again, just for a good measure.

The thing is, only orcs and goblins represent Black people.

Easterlings are shitskins.
Elves are nords, true white race and humans are the average caucasians.
Dwarves and hobbits are jews and other minorities.

DON'T RUIN MY PERFECT TRILOGY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he was a good boy

eh