Based Gail

Based Gail

Other urls found in this thread:

comixzone.com/items.asp?Cc=COMMAR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Some of them, I'm told, are good people
He who fights with monsters...

I don't get it.

People finally calling out Spencers bullshit?

He sounds like Trump now

Its not like he's wrong

Marvel shipped more and sold more right as DC is coming off their fresh relaunch. It's not like DC can grab all that back, sales just doesn't work that way.

HOW FAST CAN ONE MAN BURN BRIDGES!

I hope so. He's a real cunt.

One thing I like about Simone is she never puts up with bullshit, and has never gone full blown hysterical leftie.

Explain the movement then.

>Shipped more
emphasis on shipped. They were overships, they're literally giving them away.

>Fresh Relaunch
It's been 6 months, as much as Spencer likes to point out how quick Rebirth's bleed is, it's nowhere near as bad as their relaunch bleed. Look at how he's comparing it to New 52 (When the gimmick was still fresh and wasn't used down to the ground by Marvel).

>Nick Spencer
Fuck I hate this guy, he's pretty anti-consumer and often pro-profit despite trying to put himself in a higher standard. He's all for raising comics prices and event because this somehow helps lower selling books (Yep, all those 6 Issues of Prowler must be really thankful that it was literally just made to tie-in to Clone Conspiracy, and Ms Marvel is still selling gangbusters right?)

Speaking of, did Lieber ever talk about Spencer when he was here on Sup Forums?

Other writers should call his crap out. Hate the cmpany all you want, but shitting on fellow writers is low.

>and sold more

You know what is funny?

If you reach the conclusion that Rebirth was a failure using Spencer's metrics, then using the same metrics "Marvel Now! 2" failed BIG TIME.

Why is Spencer even doing this little drama show?

>overships
They're not making money from those you dumbo.

Honestly no idea, he's just starved for attention. Or maybe he's deflecting the current negative attitude Marvel is gathering (Perlmutter, Revised Digital Codes, Constant Events, etc) towards DC by saying they're just as bad.

whats better than e-drama?

e-drama between literally whos

His head is too far up his own ass, he's making the same mistakes Bendis was a decade ago.

>Sup Forums is becoming Sup Forums with E-Celebs shit
Who the fuck even is this guy?

Probably an inferiority complex with respect to the movies. He sees everyone fawning over the MCU while he's the guy who fucked up Captain America, so he has to convince himself that he's actually doing well.

But e-drama is always between literally whos.

Nick Spencer, someone who should really learn to keep his mouth shut.

A former politician and a comic book writer.

Huh. I thought he was a bartender prior to comics.

He was a politician from ohio who got run out, which is every ohians dream to be fair

Upset that DC is doing well compared to marvel critically and financially, and he's upset that his Cap is a hydra member thing got a lot of flack.

Also he probably think he's a big shot since he build up to and is probably gonna write Secret Empire, while DC cancelled Agents of Thunder, wouldn't let him do Young Justice before the reboot, and replaced him on Supergirl.

>emphasis on shipped. They were overships, they're literally giving them away.

> just get an e-mail from a comic website I bought a few trades from.

> any Marvel Comic from before 1/1/17 is on sale for 99 cents each.

Well good to see the dumpster fire begin.

99 cent comics? Where? Unless you mean those "True Believers" first issue reprint things. Fuck those.

There is literally one guy on Reddit that gives codes to Marvel's comics for free, EVERY DAY.

They are running out of ideas of "ways to inflate our numbers".

Rebirth continues to eat Marvel's lunch both in sales and in fan reception

The fact that the orders on post-CW2 comics/events have dwindled and current rumors of a reboot following his personal pet project has sent him into full-on "IT'S THE CHILDREN WHO ARE WRONG" mode

comixzone.com/items.asp?Cc=COMMAR

I haven't looked at what's for sale. But it doesn't sound like given the e-mail that

Dope. Thanks user.

Satire