DC Demise Discussion Thread

>ywn see a film as great as Justice League could have been as Watchmen

youtube.com/watch?v=NEJLOd8EN6k

Considering that Seven Samurai is one of Snyder's favorite films, it was so obvious he was aiming for what really could've been the best reinterpretation of it yet.
Now we have this inconsistent garbled mess because Joss Sweden doesn't know when to shut his fat ass up.
Hopefully they'll have the Snyder cut like they had the Donner Cut for Superman 2

One can only hope but I'm not expecting it.

the greatest trick the mouse devil ever pulled was convincing dc its movies needed to be more like marvel's

watchmen was nothing like the comics though

Except it was literally the comic with some cuts and small changes

your wrong senpai

>DC Demise
I know you guys are nervous because Thor 3 is coming 15 million below the expected but this meme won't take off, not after Wonder Woman making more profit than all MCU movies except the two Avengers

Seeing as DC have spent about $1b marketing those movies and with only taking 50% of the box office i doubt they have yet to turn a profit

>Seeing as DC have spent about $1b marketing those movies
Another meme that won't take off, sorry friend

if it was like the comic more people would have payed to see it.

Wonder woman was the top movie because she was one of them.

dont ya get it goy, you will always lose!

It was exactly like it. The tone feels different from the source because snydervision was already in the way of the translation.

But that's the truth.

Ragnarok is a top movie because the director was one of them. You can't stop the covert kike

Disney still hasn't made any profit from Marvel then because of the 4 billion price tag

>it was literally like it
>except it wasn't
Woah... so this is the power... of a moviefag.

>People here and on Sup Forums were saying Ragnarok would make over a billion dollars

I've got nothing against the movie and quite enjoyed it but how could they make such absurd claims? Even without Justice League coming out so close it had a much smaller foreign opening and much smaller projected domestic opening than other Billion dollar movies

I really hate these promo phrases, they're total shit.

Meanwhile Iron Man 3 made more profit than BvS, Suicide Squad, and Man of Steel combined

>Hopefully they'll have the Snyder cut like they had the Donner Cut for Superman 2
They won't. They're dead set on streamlining the DCU

Provide some source then