OK Sup Forums which one jacket will you wear for the rest of your winter life?

OK Sup Forums which one jacket will you wear for the rest of your winter life?

Where's K's coat

fr yer helth

what is the middle one from?

The Kaneda jacket should be made from leather

Bane, edgy and weird but not instantly recognizable by normies and at least I wouldn't look like a massive faggot. Plus I'm chubby and I'd look good on me.

akira

Can a normal dude wear a coat like k or bane?

Akira

If it's winter, I'd choose the fleece.

If it's autism, I'd choose the other two.

Banes coat works only on big guys.

The Red Pill, a documentary

Everything looks like shit on fat people

Honestly I've always thought bane's coat would be comfy as fuck. Especially somewhere cold. My dad has an old jeremiah johnson style fleece lined leather coat that he's had since I was a kid. It's impervious to cold.

this

Long coats usually just make you look like an asshole.

Can we all agree that scorpion jacket looks lame? I would wear it only for meme purpose

where can i get this bros

The Sofa-Shirt Emporium on Romulus, where we guarantee you'll walk out of our store looking like your grandmas furniture.

>not going for the obvious choice.

...theed, obviously

What's with the forehead of elves? It's very big. Was it written like that in the books? That the elves had very big foreheads?

Driver jacket anytime.

Akira is fucking terrible and boring as hell

Bane jacket for the weather, the other two are autumn/spring jackets

>it will be another winter without snow
''global warming is a meme'' they said

I don't care if it is an autism red flag, I think it looks kinda cool. And yes I own it and never wear it.

>it will be another winter without snow
"The bible isn't true and you are believing in sky fairies" they said

>your winter life?
If you live somewhere that has a proper fucking winter pretty sure this isn't a choice at least have three winter coats OP you raging fucking heteronormative white guy.

This

>normal dude
Like ham planet American normal? Or like healthy weight and moderately attractive normal? Never mind, if you meant the latter you wouldn't be asking. So no, you can't wear a coat like that, fatass.