Feb. 24: "Rocknaldo" at 7pm EST
- Source: thegeekiary.com/sug/41241
Mar. 03: "Tiger Philanthropist" (?)
- Source: su-g.pw/qs367
>Issue 1 of new Steven Universe ongoing comic
mega.nz/#F!uFcHmR6T!owJQoIxHi3wK4l71ncxS8g
>Upcoming art book 'Art and Origins' available for pre-order
abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order?
amazon.co.uk/Steven-Universe-Original-Graphic-Novel/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

BEST GEM

>March release

Goddamn it.

Fuck Holly

Is the general opinion here that the show went to shit post season 2?

PEARL

BEST GEM

Jasper is best best gem

Fuck Holly

Nah, the show just has a different vibe now as its more Lore heavy, which I enjoy alot and its what keeps me hooked

The memebarn needs to get fixed tho

t-they're fast!

Gems should have a nice day on the beach

What personality should they give WD?

Could've been*

any blooplefag remember the dark times where we didn't know if she would come back at all?

I personally think it started with the sardonyx arc.

Emotionless, the ultimate diamond. What Yellow and Blue wished they could be like.

Fuck the memebarn so hard. It's one of the main reasons why I'm not enjoying SU as much.

I love the new crystal gems

*Is best gem and still doesn't have much competition.

>tfw this is the closest thing to a lapis statue I'll ever get

I hate funko pops, and no lapis water wings will ever get me to buy it.

kill yourself

And now it's time for another episode of "Would Jasper Rape That?"

Let's start with pic related.

Its ok user, its in the process of being uprooted and destroyed

definitely not, there are some dips in quality, but its still definitely worth watcing

I liked the peridemption arc. It's too bad they didn't fucking do anything with it afterwards.

>not homemovies.png
This post could've been great.

>implying Jasper will come back
user I want her back as much as you do but I'm realistic. If anything she'll come back to dump some lore and be shelved again.

>wanting a statue of worst gem.

name one thing that makes lapis a good character other than her being pretty.

Oh Peri, how far you've fallen.

Then blame the fact that you're in the minority, a lot of SU fans are dirt poor.

But one the other hand, that's why the store-exclusive SU Mystery Minis are hard as balls to find now.

Potential. Fucking hell, why are all characters with potential not explored in the show and memed to death?

That's easy, she's pret-SHIT.

>hate pops
>still own like 5

It's insidious.

I'm not even asking for much, CN. Just license literally anyone else to make toys.

And now we Shitpost more pictures from contentawaresatan.com

She would rape anything if it would help her win. Possibly even a giraffe

Funko's ReAction line is okay, but that's usually reserved for certain brands. The last figures that were released under it featured characters from The Dark Crystal.

I like how this came out

dang you right,
I messed up.

This one made me snort

yes ;_; im more of an all around pearlfag, fagging for any pearl
i thought she would have a more important role after seeing how she reacted in 'the answer' but maybe someday

you don't deserve to witness the glory of Jasperdemptionseason6

You all are gonna get blown the fuck away when Lapis is revealed to be a deep cover homeworld agent.

I love Lapis.

But then again, this is coming from someone who owns 2 sets of SU POPs (one regular and one GITD), a Gorilla Grodd POP, and a chase Ren POP.

Stop being retarded.

Everything's just so stagnant right now. None of the characters feel like they've progressed at all except for Pearl and maybe Steven since season 2. Lapis and Peridot are stuck in the memebarn, Jasper's gone and never coming back, Amethyst is all "muh insecurities" and Garnet is just static. I'm struggling to care about it anymore.

o glitter skin

definetly best THICC gem
and yes, Fuck Holly

>definetly best THICC gem

well Idk about that user, BD is very T H I C C

Fuck Holly tho

Blue gems are for fuck

I feel bad doing this to rebbecca

Weren't we supposed to have an episode tonight/

>She would rape anything if it would help her win.

Too bad the creature in that post would seize control before Jasper could get a taste of it and possibly put her own life in danger.

Honestly, that's not too bad.
I get my fix of Jasper, and then she gets locked away so she doesn't have time to devolve into a meme.

i spit all over my screen you cunt

Oh shit.
She actually changed to look the way she does in the show.

>I was just on earth for some completely unrelated reason, and then wouldn'tcha know it, a war broke out! I did nothing wrong, but somehow the crystal gems ended up with me imprisoned in a magic mirror. What a crazy misunderstanding, right?

>no Steven don't fight the homeworld gems, you should really stay in your cell and do what they say. They'll go easy on us. I promise.

>uh-oh Jasper is about to lose, I better "sacrifice" myself by fusing with her so we can get the fuck out of dodge.

>Oh, what's that guys? you beat Malachite? oh hooray, thank you so much. That was totally Jasper calling the shots, I wasn't in control at all.

we /ic/ now!

I agree with you. I'd rather have my waifu die than be memed forever.

I thought Amethysts whole end of season 3 deal was character development

as well as with Steven and the whole Rose revelation

and LOl Jasper never coming back

Friendly reminder that Malachite said "Steven" before eating the Watermelon Steven.
And we saw Jasper take control of Malachite after that happened.

do you think Jasper will be back in March? April?

she's nice to steven?

*shrug* I like the apathetic ones

She was imprisoned by HW gems. She was scared of being shattered. It's obvious she was being vague about why she was on earth though. I agree with the theory saying she had a hand on making the Beta kindergarten.

And that's it for Wave 2, here are my predictions on which ones will sell out first.

>Peridot
>Lapis Lazuli
>HT-Exclusive Lion
>Rose
>Lion
>Connie

SHES NOT COMING BACK
H
E
S

N
O
T

C
O
M
I
N
G

B
A
C
K

Hmm now that's kinda weird. Jasper never acknowledged Steven as himself, she kept calling him Rose. Maybe that was Malachite herself, both hating him from Jasper's side, but knowing him on Lapis' side.

Maybe Lapis should have just stopped being a stubborn little rapist and unfused if she didn't want Jasper to eat all the watermelon Stevens

don't forget she lead the homeworld ship right to their doorstep. all peridot knew is that they were on earth somewhere.

February of 2041.

You're welcome!

she was imprisoned by hw gems but the crystal gems ended up with the mirror and didn't let her out?

suspect as fuck.

wheres the FUKKIN` LEAK

GOOOOOODD

CHEESE SANDWICH
H
E
E
S
E

S
A
N
D
W
I
C
H

>score some korea
This is beautiful

It's not possible to rape a giraffe, they will one shot you.

>I thought Amethysts whole end of season 3 deal was character development
Kind of. We'd already had several episodes about Amethyst dealing with her insecurities, and learning to feel comfortable with herself though. I was sick of it at that point.

Steven has had some development with Bismuth and Bubbled being two key examples, and I liked how he confronted Garnet in the recent bomb. Jasper's never coming back by the way, I know it sucks but be realistic.

CN new profile picture

who is best diamond and why is it Yellow?

It's not a coincidence that Lapis hasn't professed any sort of loyalty to the crystal gems, or referred to herself as one. She also hasn't really had any meaningful interaction or development with any of the CG's besides Steven.

I think she's still secretly loyal to homeworld, but she genuinely likes Steven and feels indebted to him. She doesn't give a fuck about the other CG's though, she just puts up with them for Steven's sake. She'd shatter Pearl, Amethyst and Garnet in a heartbeat if Steven asked her to.