"watch me masturbate and I'll give you a million dollar role"

>"watch me masturbate and I'll give you a million dollar role"
>they do it
>cry harassment years later

I don't get it. What's the problem?

They aren't entitled to be millionaires. He offered them money in exchange for their bodies and their minds, and they took the deal. Seems like a fair enough exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/paz-de-la-huerta-harvey-weinstein-allegations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like the kind of studio president you'd want to have a beer with

Weinstein is far from over. he's coming back at these skanks with the full power of his top dollar legal army.

Because he is a man in a position of power and their careers hinges on the fact that they get along with him.
And the fat kike abused it.

He goes to China, imagine the pussy he can get with the Red Army supporting him?

>their careers
Like I said, they aren't entitled to be millionaires.

If it's so degrading and unbearable, leave.

>I don't get it. What's the problem?

Probably had to do with the times they said no and he pushed them over and fucked them anyway which is what we call "rape"

Seems at least like the reason why they kept their mouth shut for over 20-30 years, instead of "but i was afraid i was gonna lose my stardom and reputation".
But now, suddenly "a wind of change" is coming and everyone is against it. Kek let's see how this wind lasts.

Please. He's not a member of the JL.

>rich jew falling

H O W

Its just #womanlogic they know they did horrible stuff just to be famous and wealthy. And its okay when only they knew about it. But once it became public knowledge they did a 180 and screamed rape and are now "victims" and "heroes"

>you can fuck me in the ass if you give me a part

when will men leak their *abuse* stories?

Not all jews are worthy. Maybe he didn't practice enough.

anus leaking coming.

All they had to say is: No, thanks.

And try another studio/go back to theaters/study or apply for a normal job

I'm assuming Mr Jew here never put a gun on a girls head and demanded her to suck his cut cock, of course

Is it really rape when they keep quiet because they get a part or an Oscar afterward?

It's like saying no, getting fucked and taking money afterward and keeping quiet. Sure seems like prostitution.

>No, thanks.
kek is it the appropriate response when a guy jerks off in front of you?

Yes it is according to the definition of the word rape and the US legal system. I'm sure you have personal definitions of plenty of words but that's not important

>Whore out
>Make your money
>Someone cries harassment
>Dam about to break
>Speak out and cry crocodile tears while sitting on mountains of dirty money

>they aren't entitled to be millionaires.

If they don't deserve to be in his movies and get the millions, he should just tell them to leave, not blackmail them with sex.

There's almost 100 names on the list. Even if half of them kind of agreed to it, that leaves us still with 50 fucking women.

He isn't blackmailing them.

Is there actually any proof of specific actresses doing this? Genuine question.

>blackmail

He's not blackmailing anyone, sweetie. All of them had the opportunity to walk out, but women are whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVu02qk3-Jc

Lot of them walked out actually.

He is, automatically due to his power over them. They know he will get mad and end their careers if they refuse him.

Why are anons in this thread pretending that he didn't forcefully rape women?

Sounds like they lack integrity.

It's fine. He invited her to his private personal space.

We need to end this "sexual holiness" that is only suitable when people need it. It's a penis, it's like a hand or elbow, jerking off is like sneezing. As long as she wasn't forced to do something, Mr Jew did nothing wrong. Bad, sure, but wrong? No. "position of power" is a meme, everyone has options, Mr Jew was a shortcut that they gladly took.

Cara Delavigne was smart at least, she played the fool and in the end he like her and she didn't had to do anything nasty and got the job, kek

Well is it surprising? If he was that much of a perv, he wouldn't have limited himself to one or two. If it works once, this retard will try the pattern again and again, and it works cause they're either fame hungry or feeling under a threat.

Because nobody has said that he did.

i agree ,but hes a hollwood kike so i support any steps against him

>They know

They assume.

I would gladly let him fuck me for 1 million

It's not rape if she agrees.

I don't think he was actually accused of rape. Last i heard of was touching, inappropriate behaviour, sexual harassment etc but not rape.

why are anona pretending that he did?

Gwyneth Paltrow's net worth is $60 million.

I would rim Harvey Weinstein's asshole every day for a year for $60 million.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/paz-de-la-huerta-harvey-weinstein-allegations

Its not that easy though, like your boss asks you to sweep the floor though it isn't your job description, do you say no

They have reasons to believe, they have the right to fear.

Absolutely, I'm not their bitch.

See:

>lie down without fighting
>OMG RAPE

lol women

>It's not rape if she agrees.

it is if she changes her mind later. How are you going to prove she agreed ? Esp if you can demonstrate a pattern of 'harrasing' other womyn.

the same women of accused of rape, later had consensual sex with him. multiple times - see Asia Argento

he's a rapist

This

Harvester dindu nuffin

Woah, don't get too far, he's still a jew.
But in this particular case he indeed did nothing wrong.

>it is if she changes her mind later

wrong

>it is if she changes her mind later
WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO WOOO

>I don't get it. What's the problem?

theres no problem , its a perfect plan. Stay quiet while he is in a position to reward you then Meetoo your way to victim status and a cash settlement.

RAPED

Ashley Judd is such a fucking hypocrite

>watch me masturbate or I'll destroy your career and keep you from getting any work.
FTFY

oh no now they'll have to get a real job instead of a cushy millionaire actress job

>feminist
>hypocrite

pick two.

That depends because it now involves a REAL contract that is already agreed on both parts (me and my boss and what exactly I do for the job). I could easily say no to my boss and if he forced me, my lawyer would be extremely gladly to hear about this. I don't remember exactly but there's a special term for this specific situation.

If I really needed the money and he was being abusive and I had to do it, well, it's still my choice, money for my pride.

I don't disagree that there's situations very bad happening regarding the power balance in offices, firms, factories and etc but it's not that simply.

What Mr Jew did (for what we know so far, we are working on the hypothesis that he just asked and offered these"terms") was putting "special clauses" before the contract is assigned so... most of these girls are just people who agreed on Mr Jew's terms of doing nasty stuff in favor of a extremely favorable shortcut in life.

He didn't phoned a studio asking for a girl that was already on contract and filming to demand her naked in his office by 5 for a nice dicking session.

Again, we are still working with the hypothesis that these were per-conctratual terms and both parts agreed.

did emma watson got WEINSTEINED?

Oh shut the fuck up you pathetic MRA shill. If we based the definition of rape on your twisted ideals we'd be living in a shariah society. Just fuck off back to your safe space at MGTOW.loser

Well there's probably something you've done for the boss that technically you didn't have to but felt the pressure

Would rape

That shit reminds me of the story JP told on the latest H3 podcast, about the client who told him she was raped by her older brother at 4 when he was 6 and he managed to change her view of the event from one that traumatized her to one she could live with.

Hardly a lone example, but here we have someone doing the opposite. Convincing people that perfectly normal things that shouldn't bother them should actually be traumatizing. It's like they're trying to turn people insane.
Seriously, how can anyone look at this and NOT conclude that it's evil? I mean, I can see that people don't get it and have come to realize that some people just are like that, but I genuinely don't understand it.

No, I do my job, that's it. If he wants me to do anything else he'll have to pay me accordingly.

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

sounds like a good way not to get promoted

>the literal embodiment of holowod corruption and degeneracy going down
>Sup Forums now defends him after years of being one of the only places that openly discussed what he doing

are people being paid to defend this fat kike here or are there just some jews with too much free time on their claws?

he's just a fall guy lmao

I hate all of hollywood and won't be satisfied until they all go down. it's disgusting. he got caught/sacrificed and everyone is pretending to be so ashamed and appalled even though they all either do it or tolerate it. fuck off. I just want kim jong un to wipe it off the map already

How cognitive stunted do you have to be to have trouble understanding that?

Promotions aren't worth the stress and lack of free time you get as a wage slave.

Souns like you've never had a job or been outside , have you ever done anything for someone 'cause they asked, or said back to them ; No I'm not contractually obliged '

Womyn are cheap whores, and all of them were probably more than happy to do sexual things for roles. /our guy/ did nothing wrong. Roasties only shaming him now because he's not a chad

which is why nobody cares about your opinion
you have no power, so you don't matter

>Souns like you've never had a job
I have a job. I'm just too good for them to fire me.

I don't suck corporate cock, that alone gives me more power than your shitty wage slave promotions.
>so you don't matter
Nobody does in the grand scheme of things.

Be honest Sup Forums, how much money would it take for you to give this guy a handjob?

What power has he over them?

If you don't want it, LEAVE!

Sounds like you never had a job where you weren't disposable.

Honestly I'd do it for a million in cash.

If you're not lying I think you can tell that's a rare situation and the majority of jobs and people aren't indispensable, like good looking women in hollywood

doubt you even understand what power means

Different people have different meanings for the word, don't think your definition has more value than mine.

What is your job?

Imagine having some dick up your ass, otherwise you won't get it.

Yeah same. Pay off my student loans and buy a house in the suburbs so I can stop renting.

Look at this guy, you've really got no idea that most jobs are degrading and unbearable,

you know she wouldn't keep quiet about it

>unbearable
Then why do people do it?

to survive, why don't you fess up to being underage

These bitches literally wanted Hus dick up their ass. Some one says, "my dick up your ass or no fame and fortune," I tell you to go fuck yourself and settle for washing cars or something equally as menial.

Just a handy? Is that literally it?

I'd do that for 100k.

$10,000

>Sexually coerce people with power
>"Well those cunts deserved it."

Lol

>doesn't even understand how language works
not surprised

>and settle for washing cars or something equally as menial.
Read:

Surviving's not hard, and you don't have to do something demeaning and apparently unbearable to accomplish that.

>These bitches literally wanted Hus dick up their ass.

The mental gymnastics are hilarious. Now they all wanted him. What a retard.

>what's your job
It doesn't work like this because they got Weinstein'd before their accepted the job.

>can't understand the concept of personal definitions
>is corporate cock sucking slave
not surprised

you do if you're retarded