>turns to wife
>"yeah"

Why do people like this guy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/gif.desu.meta/filename/hila/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89805188/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mommy?

he used to be genuinely funny and charismatic (especially in his israel days when he was making videos for the fun of it), but then he burned out and let his wife who's the dullest bitch on the planet be on his videos

Nobody likes him though. He's just parroting the things everyone else says a week later when it's safe to parrot them.

Because he's pushing the left slightly further to the right in order for them to seem less unreasonable.
It helps people rationalise the insanity they've bred without needing to overhaul their entire backbone.

>quads get you a manface

Whew, all those great choices

roll

I'm in senpai.

>talking shit about the absolute boner toner Xev Bellringer

the moment he introduced her to his videos I stopped watching. he became the cringe.

>Hey guys, Ethan and Hila here and today we're reacting to the fall of the Western Empire

giv rape clown bf

rolling for trips

He got well known for being Diet Sam and picking on the lowest of low hanging fruit youtube channels. Even then, when I liked what he was doing, I could never actually enjoy the videos or find him funny.

And somehow it all got worse. Success changed him big time. I see a clip of their podcast on youtube every now and then, fucking guy thinks he's the king of all media now

ROLLOLOOL

h3h3 was good until he shoehorned his uninteresting, dull, horse-faced wife with zero personality into every video

xev get

this

Fuck

What even is h3h3? People post about them in like every single board, what's their channel about? Just some people opining about whatever happens to be popular that day?

What Sup Forums - Television & Film is from zerosugar?

Fhfd

rolling

I don't know if they dropped off quick or I just got bored of them

rolling

>What even is h3h3?
This is something not even H3H3 bothered to figure out before turning it into a quasi-franchise.

>make funny, intersting content
>get a girlfriend/married
>start putting her in all of your content and it turns to shit

every time

No one’s likes him

roll

Quints give you a rape clown, what’s your point?

Seriously overrated. I've tried to give this channel a chance so many times but it is the most boring shit on the fucking planet.

wait a minute people actually watch these 2 ugly Jews for entertainment? Why?

is it okay to be white according to these guys?

>tfw it happened to dunkey and is happening to cr1tikal
>the girl is always dull and disinterested
>the jokes are toned down
>the guy is trying his hardest, but the girl just doesn't give a shit

Spot on.

so lovly dear pretty eyes..i would love to fuck u.. ur jucey pusy

rolling

love me some baby mommys rolly

pls giv me ava addams mommy

quints get

>still up
TIME
FOR
LAUREN
SOUTHERN

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST.....

he-here i go

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/gif.desu.meta/filename/hila/

they have many anti-sjw videos at least

>not a tranny
disappointed

>dick is not black
SUCKA

STOP IM DYING

Roll

chumean eheheheh Cx

75-79 get

f*ck it

roda rolla da

add her

Giv milk pls mommy

this plus there is literally zero humor in the whole moral arbiter of youtube thing. it's jewish as fuck.

they were funniest when it was just ethan sitting there in front of the computer doing improv. ethan is REALLY REALLY bad at scripted comedy. for example, the ultra vape video they just put out is retarded unfunny clickbait and obviously scripted. you can also see the unfunniness of his scripted humor when he does a filler episode like "these horrible designs are unreal!", which was obviously an episode made just to act like the channel does original humor instead of just talking about youtube drama.

Ice is a national treasure

Rolland

i need to see what i get

Lessgo

I've seen of couple of of videos and it just seems to be A reaction channel that likes to react to over reaction channels. Anything they do with IDubbbzTV is godly though.

Also Rolling

H3H3 started out making weird videos and they're pretty good. Then he started doing reaction videos where he'd make jokes about the weird videos and they were pretty good, too. He got popular from the reaction videos but at some point the creative well dried up, and being sued definitely hurt him as well. He began a second channel where he and his wife would just vlog, and the videos were pretty well crap and it was clear he wasn't putting effort into them. What also hurt the channel was his fans. Ethan would do something or say something funny and his fans would always meme it, and then he'd continue the meme and just absolutely kill the joke. Some of his collaboration videos were good but mostly because idubbbz and Filthy Frank and Jontron are funny people, but it ultimately was a double-edge sword because all those collabs led to his podcast, which is just hours of unfunny, uninteresting, low effort bullshit. Unfortunately, the H3 podcast seems to be his primary focus now, and the videos he puts on his main channel have definitely suffered. His last reaction video on the human mail challenge was just him sitting in a bean bag making no jokes and just saying "hey that's unrealistic." Old Ethan would have made actual jokes and probably would have gone out and done some kind of sketch where he tries to mail himself. It's just disappointing but you unsub and move on with your life.

Wow is it not okay to be white, zerosugar?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89805188/

not rolling

rolla roni

He fell into the drama and gossip side of youtube. Thats the fastest way to churn out garbage no one cares about

>Anything they do with IDubbbzTV is godly though.

This is true. Ethan is a good straight man to Idubbbz.

Ethan + Idubbbz > Idubbbz + Filthy Frank + Max Mofoe

Rollan

because his videos are funny

0 get

1 or 2 best reaction

Roll

filthy frank is too advant guard for me

You fucks know you can just use a dice roller, right?

last time i got zero
please be nice to be jew god

I'm a dice roller
a twisted dice roller

if you are a cuck (like me)

roll

quads should be forcing ben to watch you both go at it desu

ROLLIN' FOR THEM KHAZAR MILKERS

*short clip of British guy saying "nice"*

pls don't

roll

yup