Anyone know any movies about being trapped in some location and having to escape or put up defenses or just survive or...

Anyone know any movies about being trapped in some location and having to escape or put up defenses or just survive or reach some other goal to get out. Stuff like: Die Hard, Dredd, Buried, Phone Booth, Home Alone, Panic Room, Cube, The Mist, Dawn of the Dead, Devil...

Know of anything else like these?

cloverfield lane
other than that Idk

Rio Bravo
Assault on Precinct 13
Ghosts of Mars

There was one about an atm, cant remember the name

Green Room is excellent

resident evil

Literally ATM (2012) with Josh Peck.

Liberty Stands Still is the twin movie of phone booth, and just as good if not better, imo

Terror in the Mall (1998)

Buried

I can vouch for this movie. Very entertaining indeed

>Stuff like: Die Hard, Dredd, Buried...

The Shallows
Blake Lively stuck on a rock for almost 2 hours (length of movie, not time span)

the negotiator is 90's kino.

47 Inches Deep or whatever the fuck that film with Mandy Moore and sharks called.

Green Room is pretty good

Poseidon Adventure
Speed

Spacey not being able to negotiate himself out of his current pedicament retroactively ruiend that movie for me.

Event Horizon

127 Hours

>Speed
of fuck how did I forget this classic. haven't watched this in years. about time I did

Aliens
Predator
Dawn of the Dead (both versions)
28 Days/Weeks Later
Signs
Dog Soldiers
Tremors I/II
Event Horizon

This any good or is it as cringey as the poster?

Misery

Exam
Frozen(2010)
Triangle
Identity

30 days of night

Anyone see that old Spanish dark comedy La Cabina?
Thats a pretty clever surrealist short from the 60s that's worth a look.

The Wall is one of those. Also that Piano movie with the frodo actor? Dont remember the name.

Also i remember reading a review in Letterboxed about The Wall that mentioned a few more "single location, looming threat, small number of characters" movies